What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You know it! See you at McDonald's later eh.
For sure! We’ll discuss the never coming indictments, the 2022 midterms, Covid vaccinations, world war 3, and why Trump is the biggest grifter America has seen in 50 yrs. * Remember McDonald’s was a corporate sponsor for the government’s Covid vaccination sales campaign!! It’s in the coffee!!!!!

…then I’ll give you the code to the ranch gate…and tell you when the harvest will be ready to nick.

7B9B6F38-DFED-45AC-AD30-CEB21BDD2F36.jpeg

med4u

Veteran
^i can imagine the smell...my Rage OGs are smelling like dark roast skunk coffee
All the way to the main road
Their within days...so the hounds and guns are locked n loaded

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
^i can imagine the smell...my Rage OGs are smelling like dark roast skunk coffee
All the way to the main road
Their within days...so the hounds and guns are locked n loaded
Reeking. I’m harvesting a little here and there off the faster sisters (garden of sisters from seed) …but most are a few weeks - a month out. Having unseasonal weather. More like jungle than desert. Fun as hell…as long as…I’m on it for hours every day. Happy Harvest Season! Bring it in!

Hempy McNoodle

what does be careful what you ask for mean?

who pays for a special master?

Strange and interesting.... :tiphat:

(g) Compensation.

(1) Fixing Compensation. Before or after judgment, the court must fix the master's compensation on the basis and terms stated in the appointing order, but the court may set a new basis and terms after giving notice and an opportunity to be heard.

(2) Payment. The compensation must be paid either:

(A) by a party or parties; or

(B) from a fund or subject matter of the action within the court's control.

(3) Allocating Payment. The court must allocate payment among the parties after considering the nature and amount of the controversy, the parties’ means, and the extent to which any party is more responsible than other parties for the reference to a master. An interim allocation may be amended to reflect a decision on the merits.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
...Which is a very strange ruling!
Apparently Trump and/or his legal team didn't think so since they're the ones that picked him as a candidate for Special Master and agreed to the terms. Given that Trump isn't known for spending money he doesn't have to, my read on them agreeing to that condition is that it's fairly routine that the party asking for a Special Master has to compensate him/her for services provided. Which if true then it wasn't a ruling at all just Standard Operating Procedure.

HempKat

Veteran
I'm just saying that the rule is weird. I get that they are following it.
How is it weird, do you think the special master (usually someone with qualifications that commands large salaries) should just do it for free. Expecting the person asking for the special master to pay for their services seems perfectly fair and reasonable to me. I'm sure if the DOJ was the one wanting the Special Master then they would have to foot the bill. Would you be saying it was weird if that were the case?

HempKat

Veteran
You think I read that? All that multiple onslaught of paragraphs says to me is : “I’m too tightly wound to be living in America”

The essence of freedom has passed you by

…I’m sure you are proving a point though…changing perceptions…making a difference…lol…my gosh I hope so…there’s a book in there somewhere. Sign the deal!
Wow, 2-3 paragraphs is too much for you to read? Pathetic

Hempy McNoodle

How is it weird, do you think the special master (usually someone with qualifications that commands large salaries) should just do it for free. Expecting the person asking for the special master to pay for their services seems perfectly fair and reasonable to me. I'm sure if the DOJ was the one wanting the Special Master then they would have to foot the bill. Would you be saying it was weird if that were the case?
Should the defendent pay the Judges salary too? Obviously, I would think that the financing would be the same as that which pays for the judge and clerk or a Special Council (taxpayer funded).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts