What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You keep thinking that sweet tits. Don't ever change.

That McDonald's line - chef's kiss. :ROFLMAO:
How can I not think it? Do you actually read what some of these dudes are going on about? How much time they must spend “researching” their viewpoints?

It’s emotional. McDonald’s coffee is served boiling hot for a reason. It’s a format. It’s a known.

Now over to the Great Awakening for my other side of the News.

It’s so real

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
I’m laughing at you ignoring me you, fool. When you’re really not.

I’m laughing at you for taking politics serious. For taking yourself serious. For being sadly typical. For being caricatures of mainstream America. For being predictable.

I bet nobody in this thread is under 40. It’s a bunch of middle age (and over middle age) white males meeting at 6:00 AM for coffee at McDonald’s bitching and whining about the state of the world…eating their egg McMuffins and waiting for their heart attacks.

Lighten up….accept your station

Every time I distract you from the Criminal Indictments Coming For Trump…should be a breath of life saving air….you keep forgetting to breathe in your anticipation of nothing.

Left Right Pepsi Coke
Welcome to the club.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I’m laughing at you for taking politics serious. For taking yourself serious. For being sadly typical. For being caricatures of mainstream America. For being predictable.

I bet nobody in this thread is under 40. It’s a bunch of middle age (and over middle age) white males meeting at 6:00 AM for coffee at McDonald’s bitching and whining about the state of the world…eating their egg McMuffins and waiting for their heart attacks.

Every time I distract you from the Criminal Indictments Coming For Trump…should be a breath of life saving air….you keep forgetting to breathe in your anticipation of nothing.

Left Right Pepsi Coke
Hey...You been spying on me?

audiohi

Veteran
it's not like he doesn't ALREADY have "attorneys" (i use the word loosely) in legal entanglements scattered around... you reckon he's paying ANY of those folks what it's gonna cost them?

Well, it looks like he will be paying an additional $500 an hour for the special master to get help sorting through the documents in a more timely manner.

lol

The special master Trump requested is calling for extra help to review the seized Mar-a-Lago documents — and will be billing Trump $500 an hour for it​

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-will-have-to-pay-for-special-masters-assistant-2022-9

According to Dearie's filing on Thursday, the expenses incurred in hiring Orenstein will be billed to Trump every month, starting October 1. In addition, the former president will be given an outline of "the hours worked and expenses to be reimbursed."

Trump's team will then have seven days to dispute the amount and seven additional days after resolving potential disputes to pay the costs in full.

"Failure to make timely payment will be deemed a violation of the Special Master's order subject to sanction pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure," the filing stated.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Hey...You been spying on me?
Specifically you. Yes!

If only I could be accepted. I try so hard. I repeat myself (in cadence) so often…refuse to be swept into Ignore lists..just a crack…a little crack of light seeping in to light the dark recesses of what used to be

Have a good day gentlemen. It’s not personal.

77AD8926-E2CB-486B-8586-9418F32AD21C.jpeg

med4u

Veteran
Donald Trump’s ferocious money-raising machine, powered in equal measure by grassroots giving and large individual and corporate donations, has never really stopped turning – and it is currently raising huge sums of cash.
As of March 2022 Trump has $108,046,100 saved in his Save America political fund, more than the Republican and Democratic national committees combined, and 12 times as much as the fund – Pac for the Future – for the Democratic House speaker, Nancy Pelosi.

Hempy McNoodle

Left Right Pepsi Coke
Hempy is under 40... :good:

Hempy McNoodle

Nonsense. I am speaking about the average MAGA parrot who I've been around and seen on media, including ICMAG, plus their goofball leader. I take it you do not dispute the 'spoils to the victor' statement.
I don't dispute that he may have used that phrase (probably in a different context than banking and mortgage scandals)...

Hempy McNoodle

Well, it looks like he will be paying an additional $500 an hour for the special master to get help sorting through the documents in a more timely manner.

lol

The special master Trump requested is calling for extra help to review the seized Mar-a-Lago documents — and will be billing Trump $500 an hour for it​

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-will-have-to-pay-for-special-masters-assistant-2022-9
That is pretty weird. It's not like the Special Master is Trump's personal attorney... Very strange!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The special master Trump requested is calling for extra help to review the seized Mar-a-Lago documents — and will be billing Trump $500 an hour for it
bet he loves that! paying $4000 a day for an assistant to the judge sticking it in him & breaking it off after thinking the fix is in...

St. Phatty

Trump takes money from his poor followers for himself and his fanboys cheer.

Hate to break it to you champ. He ain't spending that money to help others get elected.

Yeah but it's sort of funny to watch.

But the reaction of the fan-boy trumphumper's is strange.

They are strangely PROUD if they have donated money to Mr. Trump.

I think those brain cells are intertwined with the Democrat-trashing brain cells.

When they give Trump money, it creates the same Dopamine rewards as if they told Nancy Pelosi to Jump in a Lake - in person.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yeah but it's sort of funny to watch.

But the reaction of the fan-boy trumphumper's is strange.

They are strangely PROUD if they have donated money to Mr. Trump.

I think those brain cells are intertwined with the Democrat-trashing brain cells.

When they give Trump money, it creates the same Dopamine rewards as if they told Nancy Pelosi to Jump in a Lake - in person.
They are terrified of the most extreme far left liberals. They genuinely believe that if as a culture we accept everyone as equals even if they are from different religions, countries, races or sexual orientations that the whole country is waiting in line to get their middle schooler a sex change and aborting before their 18th birthday. They are scared of becoming a minority and losing their power. They have been lied to about renewable resources and told if the treat the planet with kindness nobody will have jobs.

And don't get me started on the baby eating lizards.......

Status
Not open for further replies.