What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Weiselberg is in a tough situation. Don't be surprised if this guy 'Jumps" out a window.
like a bunch of Putins "friends" have been doing? "very" mysterious. last one reportedly "fell down several flights of stairs"... previous one "fell overboard" from his yacht. if i was Weiselberg, i'd ask for a protective team if they wanted me alive to testify...everyone mentioned involved in Russian money laundering. not a safe enterprise...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
is it bank fraud if all the $$$ plus interest was paid back... i gotta know ... as i said i have fudged some numbers on a loan , which i paid back in full + the interest.... is the AG going to be knocking, or busting down my front door....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
is it bank fraud if all the $$$ plus interest was paid back... i gotta know ... as i said i have fudged some numbers on a loan , which i paid back in full + the interest.... is the AG going to be knocking, or busting down my front door....
no. unless you have been declaring bankruptcies during the same time you were making those payments plus interest.

h.h.

Veteran
You lie through your teeth. When have you ever attempted being nice? I don’t care if you’re nice or not. I really do not.

I will hack on your sewing circle as long as I feel like it. Playing within the rules.
That was me being nice. I’ve worked on the line with a lot of masons. Each one trying to get the others goat.( No goat jokes.) That’s life.
I’m a news junkie. Girl friends at work. I’m home doing chores. You know the routine. Your wife works and you’re home bored. I read the news, then I come here to hear opinions. It gets annoying when some try to pass their opinion off as well established facts. Most are just here to exchange opinions. Some to hear like opinions. You want to appear like you’re above all that. That you know the truth when it’s only your excuse for complacency. That’s your right I suppose.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
like a bunch of Putins "friends" have been doing? "very" mysterious. last one reportedly "fell down several flights of stairs"... previous one "fell overboard" from his yacht. if i was Weiselberg, i'd ask for a protective team if they wanted me alive to testify...everyone mentioned involved in Russian money laundering. not a safe enterprise...
The guy is desperate and his show is about to get cancelled for very very low ratings. He'll do anything.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Chump has stiffed contractors, filed multiple bankruptcies, is a blatant tax cheat, and is apparently still a huge ongoing fraud. is there any evidence that either Biden has committed a fraud, stiffed an employee, evaded taxes, filed bankruptcy ? yet, "the Bidens have made lots of money with China". anyone want to guess where Chumps daughter has HER business interests at? anybody? no, "everybody" is not stealing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I round up on my income. I've never claimed to be a millionaire lol. Even if you are a millionaire claiming to be a billionaire on bank loan documents is fraud. Normally banks will verify income by requesting paystubs for us normal peasants.. That's what I had to show. As we've seen rich people don't have to follow the same rules.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
That was me being nice. I’ve worked on the line with a lot of masons. Each one trying to get the others goat.( No goat jokes.) That’s life.
I’m a news junkie. Girl friends at work. I’m home doing chores. You know the routine. Your wife works and you’re home bored. I read the news, then I come here to hear opinions. It gets annoying when some try to pass their opinion off as well established facts. Most are just here to exchange opinions. Some to hear like opinions. You want to appear like you’re above all that. That you know the truth when it’s only your excuse for complacency. That’s your right I suppose.
Above Below Even Steven me no home.

Peace. Have a cool day

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
''Normally banks will verify income by requesting paystubs for us normal peasants.. That's what I had to show. As we've seen rich people don't have to follow the same rules.''

true... but i doubt that a bank is giving a loan for 750m for a property that is worth 75m.... maybe u can fib a bit and get 100m, maybe 150m.... but 10x the property value....

Hempy McNoodle

Are you all seeing what Trump has been posting today? 👀

vDavRNEX7Xaw.jpeg

Absolem

Trump has played the system by the rules
That were set up by our government...
Many push the limits and boundaries of that system..
Trump didn't make the rules or invent

I play by the rules to get my welfare and food stamps. I'm just playing the system................ like your daddy Trump. Like you say......... they set up the rules and us moochers play the game. Why get mad at us bro???????? Welfare is welfare. Corporate or not. I'm winded from just typing this post. Gotta go. Hunter Biden is swinging by with some coke and hookers. We called Trump Jr and invited him but told him the wrong hotel. Ivanka should be showing up soon.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember when the banks got caught up in that 'robo-signing' scandal and they illegally defrauded people out of their homes and the Obama justice department allowed it all to go down?

I wonder if they will get away with it?

My Dad's house was taken by the banks in 2010. Somehow a process server was able to process serve my mom at the house 4 months after she had been cremated. I guess the judge was okay with that and the house Hempy grew up in was forever taken away. My dad had to live in a car for a little while. But, at least Obama didn't put out mean tweets...
Shoulda kept up his payments - as MAGA assholes would say - pull up those boot straps - be a man - to the victor go the spoils ~ DJT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts