What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, Russia has paid Trump more money than any other entity..

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

audiohi

Veteran
Well unfortunately what Letitia James is handling is just in civil court so while their may be no way for Trump to pull tricks that worked in the past it everything she's doing won't put him in jail. That's not to say what she's doing won't hurt, she's suing for a 1/4 Billion and she's working on Blocking Trump and Family from ever doing business in New York for themselves or on behalf of other companies. She's also asking that they be blocked from any real estate purchases for 5 years. Given that Trump has lots of debts that have been coming due that he's struggled to raise cash for, if she wins this case it could wipe him out and that just might hurt him more then losing his freedom. Which is still a possibility because Letitia James has also made criminal referrals to SDNY and IRS for the criminal levels of fraud Trump has been committing. The charges claim that in the past 10 years there have been over 200 separate cases of fraud committed by the Trump Organization. Which will be difficult for Trump to deny or prove different considering his CFO, Weisselberg has pleaded guilty to tax fraud. I mean it's just astounding the degree to which Trump took things. Like his Penthouse Apartment in a 30+ year old building he claimed to be 30,000 Sq. Feet when in reality it is more like 11,000 Sq. feet and he placed it's value at over 350 Million which is way more by a lot then any other Penthouse Apartment ever in NY.

As for the Special Master, no that's not working out at all, he's ordered both Trump and his lawyers to go on record with sworn statements by the end of the month detailing exactly what their claims are about the various documents. Basically telling them to put up or shut up. The consensus in all the news reports I've seen is today was the worst day in Trumps life legally.

Don't forget... Signed statements detailing the FBI planting evidence

audiohi

Veteran
Here ya go Genius. Look it up.

Deutsche Bank handles stolen Russian money and loans it to trump. It's like a money toilet.
In fact Justice Anthony Kennedy suddenly resigned from the Supreme Court as part of a deal to shield his son who works at Deutsche Bank in the department handling the Russian money.

Damn! Beat me to it. If only someone caught this on a mic

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You’re suffering from past middle age disease. When politics and the propaganda rhetoric becomes an important reality to you. When you have nothing better to do.

There is matter and anti matter making up the universe. Get used to it.

h.h.

Veteran
Of course you ignore opinion that doesn’t jibe with your own. And of course I don’t care.

Maybe you could have me banned/canceled. That would work just peachy for you.

Silence the voices of reason. Works every time.

Fucking hypocrite
You have nothing to say. Yet you keep saying it with conviction. Over and over and over. Somehow that makes everybody else fools and hypocrites. We get it already.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You have nothing to say. Yet you keep saying it with conviction. Over and over and over. Somehow that makes everybody else fools and hypocrites. We get it already.
No you do not. Otherwise you’d stop posting political hyperbolic propaganda rhetoric constantly every fucking single day.

Get it? Repetition is a mechanism.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
No you do not. Otherwise you’d stop posting political hyperbolic propaganda rhetoric constantly every fucking single day.

Get it? Repetition is a mechanism.
Maybe we just don’t care. I was trying to be nice about it. You’re opinion that nobody else should voice their opinions is simply just your own opinion. Just as worthless as any other opinion. Talking about fucking hypocritical I mean.

Hempy McNoodle

Valuations and appraisals are largely subjective
If your neighbor sells his house for 100 grand over the median market value and gets it ...you think you can sue him for fraudulently over valuing his home?
There are inherent risk for lenders and buyers...do you think a large loaning
Institution is not assessing their exposure on very large loans or doing their own valuations of collateral? Of coarse they do
It would be real interesting if this is a way of setting precedent to go after real estate speculators and lenders who have destroyed our nation... :chin:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Maybe we just don’t care. I was trying to be nice about it. You’re opinion that nobody else should voice their opinions is simply just your own opinion. Just as worthless as any other opinion. Talking about fucking hypocritical I mean.
You lie through your teeth. When have you ever attempted being nice? I don’t care if you’re nice or not. I really do not.

I will hack on your sewing circle as long as I feel like it. Playing within the rules.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone lies to get a bank loan that's a federal crime that carries a penalty of up to 30 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $1 million for each charge. Bank fraud is no joke.

Hempy McNoodle

Remember when the banks got caught up in that 'robo-signing' scandal and they illegally defrauded people out of their homes and the Obama justice department allowed it all to go down?

I wonder if they will get away with it?

My Dad's house was taken by the banks in 2010. Somehow a process server was able to process serve my mom at the house 4 months after she had been cremated. I guess the judge was okay with that and the house Hempy grew up in was forever taken away. My dad had to live in a car for a little while. But, at least Obama didn't put out mean tweets...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's incredible that massive amounts of money can move through PACs and dummy corporations while my charitable donations over $500 are scrutinized.
you recall the rule, i'm sure. "if you owe $20, you're a bum. if you owe a million, you're a businessman..." try giving more; the bigger the sum, the greater the forgiveness. like the sale of "indulgences" common in the early Catholic Church - "when the silver jingles in the can..." :shucks:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I moved back to Cali during all that bank bad loan corruption I was living in a house where the owner did not pay his mortgage. I was never aware of his financial issues. So it was foreclosed on. Someone from the bank came over and asked me a few questions about who lived there and wanted to take pictures inside. He said If I was able to move in 30 days he would pay me 5k$. I was the only person living there. No way I could do that in 30 days so I countered with 10k$, he would see if that was OK the next day. He came the next day with paperwork and a bank check for 10k$ lol. That's when I bought this house.

Status
Not open for further replies.