What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Maybe we can round up all magas and trade them for some Venezuelans. Once all the immigrants are here and once the magas are there. We can shut the border to keep the magas happy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
305921866_450386550441536_2332038201051454977_n.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It's not getting worse.2012 was the record minimum.The light blue line (2022) is even above the line of 2012.
The record minimum in 2012 even showed that we hadn't wet feet caused by big floods.Btw yesterday it was the coldest September 18th in history.
Under some melting gletsjers they found tree trunks with beaver bites, so what we experiencing is just natural.
Okay obviously you don't know how to read graphs and charts correctly so no point in discussing them with you any further. As for your point that there is a natural componant to Climate change, yes that is true and no climate scientist anywhere, ever, has tried to say there wasn't. What people like you miss all the time is that what we are experiencing now is happening sooner then expected if it was all just up to the natural cycles of the world. The reason it's happening sooner as well as to a greater extent then ever expected is because of man made contributions accelerating the natural cycle.

As for the coldest September 18th in history, where are you getting that information from? I just did a search and I can't find anyone, posting anywhere on the internet that yesterday was the coldest September 18th ever in history. If that were true there would be climate change deniers posting all over the place in droves about how yesterday was the coldest September 18th on record and therefore climate change is false. I suspect you just misread another graph of chart somewhere. Let's set that aside for the moment though, let's say that yesterday was the coldest September 18th ever anywhere on the planet, that still doesn't disprove climate change because it isn't based on single days, it's base on averages and the trends those averages reveal. A single record cold day in history doesn't prove climate change is getting better, just as a single hot day in history doesn't prove it's getting worse. All a single day proves is that weather and temperatures fluctuate from day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year. A fact that has been known to man since the beginning of mankind's existence.

"The global average and combined land and ocean surface temperature show a warming of 1.09 °C (range: 0.95 to 1.20 °C) from 1850–1900 to 2011–2020, based on multiple independently produced datasets.[28]: 5  The trend is faster since 1970s than in any other 50-year period over at least the last 2000 years.[28]: 8  Within this long-term upward trend, there is short-term variability because of natural internal variability (e.g. ENSO, volcanic eruption), but record highs have been occurring regularly."

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time laps video showing temp change from 1884-2021.. Notice how much its changed starting in 1976. There are other time laps videos for ice sheets, Sea levels, and Co2. I'm getting too sidetracked with this in this thread sorry.

1976.png

Project1.png

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

That's the fact.
I looked into this and can confirm that it is fake news (AKA bull shit). The flights came from TX and landed in FL, before heading out of FL. There is nothing which would suggest that any illegal immigrants from TX were already on the flights. There is also no reason to suggest that DeSantis coordinated with the state of Texas, regarding the flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.