What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm waiting in line for Rocky V.
gotta be a shorter line than to view Queen Elizabeths funeral... the Brits are not afraid to wait their turn, bless them. i'll stand in line to see The Chump in a coffin. :good: might stick a needle in him to be sure the SOB is really dead...

• Wow
Reactions: Gry

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office.

Ok, cool. Lets get this over with. Plenty of room in our jails for these clowns. Lock 'em up.
There's a piece of the puzzle missing this time though, obviously Trump is alluding to what happened on Jan. 6th but this time he won't be in office to interfere with the deployment of the National Guard and that combined with what the crowds did to the police officers who were being extremely gentle with them, the next time things won't be nearly as gentle.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta be a shorter line than to view Queen Elizabeths funeral... the Brits are not afraid to wait their turn, bless them. i'll stand in line to see The Chump in a coffin. :good: might stick a needle in him to be sure the SOB is really dead...
If it's one thing the Brits know how to do, it's queue.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There's a piece of the puzzle missing this time though, obviously Trump is alluding to what happened on Jan. 6th but this time he won't be in office to interfere with the deployment of the National Guard and that combined with what the crowds did to the police officers who were being extremely gentle with them, the next time things won't be nearly as gentle.
True but if there was to be a trump rebellion there probably aren't that many willing to do time for the con. McCarthy just testified and cooperated. Now that it is the inner circle testifying and being subpoenaed we see the big rats jumping ship. As this progresses they will have to fess up like Billy Barr is doing.

• Love

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Bring your wooden stake just in case he isn't really dead. (oops)

Still a classic, the wooden stake remains one of the best tools to use for vampire killing

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
True but if there was to be a trump rebellion there probably aren't that many willing to do time for the con. McCarthy just testified and cooperated. Now that it is the inner circle testifying and being subpoenaed we see the big rats jumping ship. As this progresses they will have to fess up like Billy Barr is doing.
Oh trust me, I realize the numbers Trump envision going to war in protest of him being finally held accountable for crimes that are out in the open for all to see, is far, far less then Trump imagines in his head. Given however he thought the numbers who showed up for his inauguration was the largest ever even though photos of the event clearly show it wasn't anywhere near that. Guessing how many will go to war for him is nearly impossible. Now if huge numbers turned out at Mar-A-Lardo the day after the FBI served their search warrant, I might be concerned but as it turns out only 5 people showed up to do that. Or if more had taken matters into their own hands in response to that I might be worried but only one actually attacked an FBI office armed with an assault rifle and a nail gun and ended up being put down like the rabid dog he was I'm not so worried. Clearly his supporters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so I could see some actually doing something violent but the vast majority of the bite of his supporters is limited to talking tough on social media sites and in comment sections of videos and news reports on the internet. I just hope the realize that what they'll run into for their efforts will be far more then a few cops with batons and pepper spray.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Bring your wooden stake just in case he isn't really dead. (oops)

Still a classic, the wooden stake remains one of the best tools to use for vampire killing
i had not considered that he might be a vampire! maybe his spray tan is a protective coating that keeps him from bursting into flames when he is hit by direct sunlight...hmmm...

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
At the rate the polar ice caps are melting all this corruption will get drowned out soon. Anyone with seaside property better sell that shit.
ClearFreeClam-size_restricted.gif

There goes my coffee again.

20220918_085242.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh trust me, I realize the numbers Trump envision going to war in protest of him being finally held accountable for crimes that are out in the open for all to see, is far, far less then Trump imagines in his head. Given however he thought the numbers who showed up for his inauguration was the largest ever even though photos of the event clearly show it wasn't anywhere near that. Guessing how many will go to war for him is nearly impossible. Now if huge numbers turned out at Mar-A-Lardo the day after the FBI served their search warrant, I might be concerned but as it turns out only 5 people showed up to do that. Or if more had taken matters into their own hands in response to that I might be worried but only one actually attacked an FBI office armed with an assault rifle and a nail gun and ended up being put down like the rabid dog he was I'm not so worried. Clearly his supporters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so I could see some actually doing something violent but the vast majority of the bite of his supporters is limited to talking tough on social media sites and in comment sections of videos and news reports on the internet. I just hope the realize that what they'll run into for their efforts will be far more then a few cops with batons and pepper spray.
I read an article saying that the list of oathkeepers members names was published and numbered 38,000. There were many police, police chiefs, and military. When interviewed, the chiefs dropped it like a hot potato. The number is huge but for many it seems that insurrection is not what they signed up for, especially now that their jobs, families and futures are in jeopardy.

• Wow

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
So…..indictments?zzzzzzzzz or just more fantasy posturing and dramatic narratives?

Where are you Rambo? New script please!

Civil war? Revolution? Country in peril? Freedom fighters? Plague? Climate change? Traitors? Treason? Hookers with dicks? Drugs?

…any recombination will work. Hurry up! The budget needs balancing! Bag it up for me! Fill the syringes!

wank wank wank

Last edited:

St. Phatty

All Oathkeepers means - originally - is, respect the Constitution.

Of course, it has taken on other meanings - in the hands of corporate news media.

Oathkeepers I respect. Corporate news media = Sh eye T.

St. Phatty

If I was on Trump's Secret Service detail, I would salt his hamburgers with Cannabis.

Partially to see what happens, partially to make him easier to baby-sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.