What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Out of curiosity, if/when these clowns are indicted, are you going to admit you were wrong? Or will you move the goalposts?

I'm hoping for the former but betting on the latter.
…well dude…I guess you’ll just have to wait to…never see.

You are confused. I’m not a goalpost mover.

…I can type anything I want in this thread…it doesn’t matter…you don’t really read my words anyway. Better that you switch me onto IGNORE

You’ve already pigeonholed my perspective.

Go ahead and call me a fascist or a commie…or a butterfly

Dream on with little imagination and waste away as one side to the same old coin

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
7jxjq83w29n91.jpg

St. Phatty

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Did the FBI really sieze Mike Pillow's phone from him at an Arby's drive thru? :LOL:

Turns out I was wrong. It was a Hardee's. :biglaugh::wahey::muahaha:🤡
Yeah, apparently My Pillow Guy has a well established history of dinning out every Tuesday at Hardee's. I guess that's the sort of place you end up having to eat at when you were once rich but couldn't stop getting yourself sued and in legal trouble?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It will be a few generations before the naysayers will finally grasp the reality of global warming. When their beachfront property is 10' feet under LMAO. Lots of innocent people will suffer from their ignorance.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office.

Ok, cool. Lets get this over with. Plenty of room in our jails for these clowns. Lock 'em up.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office.

Ok, cool. Lets get this over with. Plenty of room in our jails for these clowns. Lock 'em up.
any state that does NOT have room for their share could always free those serving time for a victimless crime. "no blood, no foul ! " just like when we played basketball as teenagers. i'm with you, let's get this damn parade underway. no time like NOW!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
any state that does NOT have room for their share could always free those serving time for a victimless crime. "no blood, no foul ! " just like when we played basketball as teenagers. i'm with you, let's get this damn parade underway. no time like NOW!
Exactly!! Allot of real people doing time for harmless shit like selling weed. Let 'em out and put people in there who are trying to overthrow the government and democracy. Lock 'em all up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts