What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Seems as though it has become so obviously what a traitor shit trump is that all of his humpers have ran out of things to say.
…Trump, Traitors, and Treason another reality series title.

did we ever find out who did it and where Covid 19 was released? Or is that just not happening now?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's so obvious that Trump was and still is in bed with Putin. The amount of evidence proving collusion is there. If that many people keep turning a blind eye because of their political ideology how can the USA ever be considered anything other than a banana republic? The only thing Trump accomplished was what Putin wanted. He got that in spades. He knew if he could destroy the public's trust in a democracy it would tear this country apart without a single shot fired. Trump wanted the USA to become a fascist state run by himself. Don't forget Putin had every one of his political rivals murdered and all public protests ended with him killing his own people in the streets. He changed their laws preventing any 1 man from holding office more than 2x. Trump would do the same.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I'm going to eat some acid and go to the botanical gardens tomorrow. I'll tell her you care.
EBE46856-4766-4383-87D8-48395D7E732D.jpeg

Watching the sunrise wake and bake over my own garden. Thanks!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It's so obvious that Trump was and still is in bed with Putin. The amount of evidence proving collusion is there. If that many people keep turning a blind eye because of their political ideology how can the USA ever be considered anything other than a banana republic? The only thing Trump accomplished was what Putin wanted. He got that in spades. He knew if he could destroy the public's trust in a democracy it would tear this country apart without a single shot fired. Trump wanted the USA to become a fascist state run by himself. Don't forget Putin had every one of his political rivals murdered and all public protests ended with him killing his own people in the streets. He changed their laws preventing any 1 man from holding office more than 2x. Trump would do the same.
…you’re so on the hook. Rocky 4 Extremism

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He changed their laws preventing any 1 man from holding office more than 2x. Trump would do the same.
that would take amending the constitution. not likely he could drum up that much support since only about 1/2 of the GOP is willing to follow him down his preferred rabbit holes. i'm curious, and if anyone has a fact-based answer, i'd like to hear it. no more than 2 terms as POTUS. correct? what is there, if anything, to prevent a former POTUS from running/being elected as VP? if nothing, what happens if the POTUS resigns/dies/chokes on a Big Mac ?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that would take amending the constitution. not likely he could drum up that much support since only about 1/2 of the GOP is willing to follow him down his preferred rabbit holes. i'm curious, and if anyone has a fact-based answer, i'd like to hear it. no more than 2 terms as POTUS. correct? what is there, if anything, to prevent a former POTUS from running/being elected as VP? if nothing, what happens if the POTUS resigns/dies/chokes on a Big Mac ?
Once you hold the highest office in the land, you're done politicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts