What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
People smarter than me are saying the Special Master should be finished up about 2 weeks before the midterms.

That should play out well for Trump and his band of merry sycophants. :biglaugh:
That's only if the DOJ doesn't appeal the judge's ruling that is allowing the Special Master people like Trump's Attorney General William Barr are saying that's what the DOJ should do because the reasoning used by the judge who made that ruling was seriously flawed.

h.h.

Veteran
Seems like the same personalities as the last time I used this account. Think that was like 6 yrs ago. And I was banned then…for what? Probably disagreeing with a mod.

Only thing I see different is these dudes are older and grumpier…and more set in their bullshit. The politics are over the top. You’re either with us or against us! Fuck anyone else.

I find at least on IG I know most people by their faces. Nobody who follows my page gets nutso on this nonsense. There’s at least a little restraint and accountability. Here…not so much. Just a bunch of wind….and no humor.

The hempys and the hammers are two sides of the same coin. Yeah…I’m such an asshole for dogging these great citizens. I know. Any point is a loss.

I wish only I could watch them go face to face. Square off. Actually do something.

My time here is short. I doubt I make it to the end of harvest
You sound happy.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Agree, The USA i at its weakest moment in my lifetime. Our old allies don't trust us anymore, how could they. By the time people realize WTF going on it will be too late. I fear for the future generations that will pay for MAGA rep decisions. The love of our country is gone. That's what makes me sad.
20220912_102853.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You sound happy.
Look at you!!!! The sucker fish hungry for its cheesy balls.

And you! Without your gills…mortally wounded…swimming in slow scale shedding circles.

Death throes of a nation.

I picture a bunch of old men…way past their primes…the baby boomer generation that knows it failed to live up to daddy’s exploits in the Big One!

It’s too late! You’re too old to worry about or change the world. You had your chance. Now just silence yourselves and pass on into twilight. Fear not. The country thanks you…for…well…yeah…never mind

Lol…..that’s on point. Dead nuts accurate.

Don’t hate on me dude…I’m not the cause of your dismay. It goes way back. Look in your eyes…in the mirror…it doesn’t lie.

Ok…there’s not a scrap left in here. Carry on with talk of indictments.

I’ll run along (symbolism) and tend my own garden (again symbolism)

Peace, Pot, and Micro Dot

h.h.

Veteran
Look at you!!!! The sucker fish hungry for its cheesy balls.

And you! Without your gills…mortally wounded…swimming in slow scale shedding circles.

Death throes of a nation.

I picture a bunch of old men…way past their primes…the baby boomer generation that knows it failed to live up to daddy’s exploits in the Big One!

It’s too late! You’re too old to worry about or change the world. You had your chance. Now just silence yourselves and pass on into twilight. Fear not. The country thanks you…for…well…yeah…never mind

Lol…..that’s on point. Dead nuts accurate.

Don’t hate on me dude…I’m not the cause of your dismay. It goes way back. Look in your eyes…in the mirror…it doesn’t lie.

Ok…there’s not a scrap left in here. Carry on with talk of indictments.

I’ll run along (symbolism) and tend my own garden (again symbolism)

Peace, Pot, and Micro Dot
Depends fitting you too tight?

h.h.

Veteran
O god. You want a dick pic now! Just another dirty old man. Fuck along now….this ain’t Iwo Jima…you’re not landing on the beach…or hoisting a flag…or serving anything
I’ve already sent your photos to Bottomline. You’re a hit over there.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That's only if the DOJ doesn't appeal the judge's ruling that is allowing the Special Master people like Trump's Attorney General William Barr are saying that's what the DOJ should do because the reasoning used by the judge who made that ruling was seriously flawed.
she's bending over backwards trying to look "fair" and prevent The Chumps idiot supporters from claiming that SHE (a Chump appointee) is biased against him... maybe hoping for a cushier chair on down the line from a future GOP administration. it will end up at the SC if the Chumpites can't find a way to keep all of the evidence away from the Justice dept..."deny, delay, deflect" it's the Chumpion way, baby!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think they should appeal. Her decision to appoint a master was so bad it makes no sense. Trumps people and the DOJ are supposed to pick a person and collaborate on other issues.. We already know Trump's people lied to the DOJ. There gonna delay this as long as they can. No way Trump will agree to anyone the DOJ suggests.

Going back to when Michael Cohan was found guilty for campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Trump was listed as the co-conspirator. How can only 1 of the two people get sent to prison.. This is a perfect example of a broken justice system. Anyone with more $$ or more influence doesn't have to follow the laws here in the USA. This kind of BS should piss off everyone.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like the same personalities as the last time I used this account. Think that was like 6 yrs ago. And I was banned then…for what? Probably disagreeing with a mod.

Only thing I see different is these dudes are older and grumpier…and more set in their bullshit. The politics are over the top. You’re either with us or against us! Fuck anyone else.

I find at least on IG I know most people by their faces. Nobody who follows my page gets nutso on this nonsense. There’s at least a little restraint and accountability. Here…not so much. Just a bunch of wind….and no humor.

The hempys and the hammers are two sides of the same coin. Yeah…I’m such an asshole for dogging these great citizens. I know. Any point is a loss.

I wish only I could watch them go face to face. Square off. Actually do something.

My time here is short. I doubt I make it to the end of harvest
just ignore the speakers corner and finish out the crop,i want to see it...
politics should only be spoken of face to face with good whisky nearby

Hempy McNoodle

I think they should appeal. Her decision to appoint a master was so bad it makes no sense. Trumps people and the DOJ are supposed to pick a person and collaborate on other issues.. We already know Trump's people lied to the DOJ. There gonna delay this as long as they can. No way Trump will agree to anyone the DOJ suggests.

Going back to when Michael Cohan was found guilty for campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Trump was listed as the co-conspirator. How can only 1 of the two people get sent to prison.. This is a perfect example of a broken justice system. Anyone with more $$ or more influence doesn't have to follow the laws here in the USA. This kind of BS should piss off everyone.
A special master is necessary because Trump is accusing the DOJ of corruption. It would be a conflict to allow them custodial control over evidence which could clear Trump.

Michael Cohen was a Deep State NeverTrumper. Trump knew this.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just ignore the speakers corner and finish out the crop,i want to see it...
politics should only be spoken of face to face with good whisky nearby

Agree 100%. Trying to keep off-topic comments isn't possible in the SC. No need to make it purely personal in every post. No one knows better than me that is very hard to do at times when the amount BS is neck deep. Even a blind man can see the utter nonsense posted at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts