What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
useless is having a conversation with people that don't care what you post. You are basically talking to yourself. Ignore works fine for us that don't like games. You are obviously getting some gratification for whatever your doing. There's only so much BS most can handle. At my age stress can kill me. If people can't converse like adults ignore works great keeping my stress levels in check. The main reason I'm here is cannabis.
You’ve been repeating that same spiel for over a decade.
Or narcissistic personalities in need of personalities to brow beat.
….you’re just depressed…and that’s on you. You can’t piss on my good times. Try as you might. You are incapable.

1D1E7CFF-61BB-4C78-9307-E60ED09A5829.jpeg

Plink Plink Plink Plink

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I was having a conversation with a fellow American-kiwi earlier and he bought up an interesting point about why he, a staunch Anti-Trump voting Democrat, didn't think Trump would be indicted for any of this. His point was the international optics of a former US president being convicted of anything, especially espionage, treason, etc... From our viewpoint outside the US, most of the international community views the US empire as crumbling and a bit of a joke. They loudly agree to US 'partnerships', happily support the US effort in Ukraine, but quietly sign up to trade agreements with China. Most progressive countries are hedging their bets at the moment for what seems like the inevitable fall of an empire and seeing the US convict someone they elected to their highest position of power is a pretty bad look if you're trying to maintain the 'leader of the free world' image. Those outside the US don't really understand it's politics, they just see a country whose worst and most effective threats are coming from within. That's a weakness, weakness doesn't inspire those under it's charge to stay in line. I'd say those in the less ostentatious positions of power recognize this, or they wouldn't be in those positions and they won't let America look weak. But, the ego is a powerful thing which makes it easy to manipulate and I could be wrong.
I do wonder if Americans realise the hit their reputation has taken via the Trump presidency. He was basically seen as a dangerous, lying bully, when he wasn't being laughed at. Then the further hit with Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan. It doesn't feel comfortable as a US ally at present, especially in the Pacific. There is a real perception of a crumbling Empire and toxic end to Democracy. China on the rise.

moose eater

I do wonder if Americans realise the hit their reputation has taken via the Trump presidency. He was basically seen as a dangerous, lying bully, when he wasn't being laughed at. Then the further hit with Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan. It doesn't feel comfortable as a US ally at present, especially in the Pacific. There is a real perception of a crumbling Empire and toxic end to Democracy. China on the rise.
That general direction was perceived by a now-deceased Canadian friend of ours years ago, when Ed said, "Your ivory towers are crumbling into the sea. It's just that the sound of them (hitting the) water hasn't reached your ears yet."

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Agree, The USA i at its weakest moment in my lifetime. Our old allies don't trust us anymore, how could they. By the time people realize WTF going on it will be too late. I fear for the future generations that will pay for MAGA rep decisions. The love of our country is gone. That's what makes me sad.

Hempy McNoodle

Agree, The USA i at its weakest moment in my lifetime. Our old allies don't trust us anymore, how could they. By the time people realize WTF going on it will be too late. I fear for the future generations that will pay for MAGA rep decisions. The love of our country is gone. That's what makes me sad.
Don't worry Hammer, things are going to be getting much better. Remember, the media and talking heads all lied to you when they said that MAGA means 'bringing back racism.' MAGA actually means 'Make America Great Again,' and we will Make America Great Again. You're gonna love it!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry Hammer, things are going to be getting much better. Remember, the media and talking heads all lied to you when they said that MAGA means 'bringing back racism.' MAGA actually means 'Make America Great Again,' and we will Make America Great Again. You're gonna love it!

People like you are destroying the country that others fought and died to protect. The bottom line is if people don't vote you deserve what happens no matter what side wins. This country isn't gonna heal until MAGA Rep is destroyed. All your doing is instigating more LIES thast makes the US weak!!!!

Hempy McNoodle

People like you are destroying the country that others fought and died to protect. The bottom line is if people don't vote you deserve what happens no matter what side wins. This country isn't gonna heal until MAGA Rep is destroyed. All your doing is instigating more LIES thast makes the US weak!!!!
Not so. Obviously, it's the globalist traitors that are trying to make America weak.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You’re sounding unhinged….dude. As radicalized as some of the people you despise. I know you have me on ignore…god forbid somebody tells you a truth.

You another one who baits people in public with your politics? You are aren’t you?

Last edited:

comfy markoth

You know what looks as bad or worse then appearing weak? It's proclaiming that your government is a rule of law based government but then you treat someone as being above the law. Does all this make the country look bad? Of course it does, but unfortunately there is no way this whole mess plays out where there is no negative ramifications to the US image on the world stage.

I didn't say it was right, just that people tend to get different treatment, even in terms of the law once they reach a certain status in society.

Not in each and every case, there are exceptions, but in most it does seem that way.... whatever the reason may be, probably many....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Former AG Barr says the master decision was flawed in many ways and should be appealed. Some of the doc seized from Trump had Top secret nuclear capabilities of some other countries. This is skiff type security. These no way this type of info would ever be declassified..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ignore option is passive aggressive…and useless…because you still check your ignore lists…and you still respond. One way or the other. Let’s just ignore anyone who disagrees with our views. Call them ignorant and give them the safeguard ignore. Awesome. Great for discourse.

Just accept you are here for arguments and drama and be good with it lol

Jesus Christ. At least I’m honest. You dudes are funny trying to hide behind your high hands

….”The country is in trouble…and we must save it…our democracy is in grave peril…we must squash the fascist and the commies…and the dogs and the cats…and we’ll do it by any means necessary on our lap tops “”””””

…crazyshit
i had to put him/it on ignore otherwise i would have perma-banned him long ago and sent his whole goofy ass thread to digital hell...plus our current crop of trolls are pussies and don't violate the tou so no reason to read their garbage post

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They don't care very much about optics. They blew off Kennedy's head in broad daylight and have also killed many, many, others in broad daylight. Optics certainly would not stop them. That is why they have the media to spin whatever they want however they want. And people will consume the information without much thought. Happens all the time.
So basic that you can say who "they" is?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had to put him/it on ignore otherwise i would have perma-banned him long ago and sent his whole goofy ass thread to digital hell...plus our current crop of trolls are pussies and don't violate the tou so no reason to read their garbage post

Yep, I sure as hell ain't interested in any type of argument. That's why ill add them to ignore real quick. Mcnoodle doesn't make his posts personal. That's why he has not been added.. Some make every post personal. We can all see some get some kind of enjoyment being assclowns.

h.h.

Veteran
You’re sounding unhinged….dude. As radicalized as some of the people you despise. I know you have me on ignore…god forbid somebody tells you a truth.

You another one who baits people in public with your politics? You are aren’t you?
You’ve about ran out of tricks. It’s getting embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.