What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
i had to put him/it on ignore otherwise i would have perma-banned him long ago and sent his whole goofy ass thread to digital hell...plus our current crop of trolls are pussies and don't violate the tou so no reason to read their garbage post
Seems like the same personalities as the last time I used this account. Think that was like 6 yrs ago. And I was banned then…for what? Probably disagreeing with a mod.

Only thing I see different is these dudes are older and grumpier…and more set in their bullshit. The politics are over the top. You’re either with us or against us! Fuck anyone else.

I find at least on IG I know most people by their faces. Nobody who follows my page gets nutso on this nonsense. There’s at least a little restraint and accountability. Here…not so much. Just a bunch of wind….and no humor.

The hempys and the hammers are two sides of the same coin. Yeah…I’m such an asshole for dogging these great citizens. I know. Any point is a loss.

I wish only I could watch them go face to face. Square off. Actually do something.

My time here is short. I doubt I make it to the end of harvest

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Seems like the same personalities as the last time I used this account. Think that was like 6 yrs ago. And I was banned then…for what? Probably disagreeing with a mod.

Only thing I see different is these dudes are older and grumpier…and more set in their bullshit. The politics are over the top. You’re either with us or against us! Fuck anyone else.

I find at least on IG I know most people by their faces. Nobody who follows my page gets nutso on this nonsense. There’s at least a little restraint and accountability. Here…not so much. Just a bunch of wind….and no humor.

The hempys and the hammers are two sides of the same coin. Yeah…I’m such an asshole for dogging these great citizens. I know. Any point is a loss.

I wish only I could watch them go face to face. Square off. Actually do something.

My time here is short
For you:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You’ve about ran out of tricks. It’s getting embarrassing.
…and yet I see a shit fish has hooked itself on my cheese balls. Tell me more about yourself…as I remove the hook. Sucker. Goddamn son! You swallowed it!

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i had to put him/it on ignore otherwise i would have perma-banned him long ago and sent his whole goofy ass thread to digital hell...plus our current crop of trolls are pussies and don't violate the tou so no reason to read their garbage post
Likewise. I made the mistake of replying for a couple of years I think, but it gradually becomes like water torture. Eventually he says something so offensive that there is no longer any point in engaging.

Hempy McNoodle

Likewise. I made the mistake of replying for a couple of years I think, but it gradually becomes like water torture. Eventually he says something so offensive that there is no longer any point in engaging.
Nothing is ever more offensive than the truth.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Whatever dude.
I can’t understand you…seems like you got some of your gills ripped out with the hook.

Private message me. I’ll send you my addy…we’ll fix it….like man and fish lol…just go away already. You’ve got nothing for me. Bummer Bad Acid

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Yep, I sure as hell ain't interested in any type of argument. That's why ill add them to ignore real quick. Mcnoodle doesn't make his posts personal. That's why he has not been added.. Some make every post personal. We can all see some get some kind of enjoyment being assclowns.
Lol…enjoyment !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
got a couple on here that i "ignored" TWICE, but some of what others quoted them as saying made (a little) sense so i took them back off. HUGE mistake, and there will be no third strike allowed.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I didn't say it was right, just that people tend to get different treatment, even in terms of the law once they reach a certain status in society.

Not in each and every case, there are exceptions, but in most it does seem that way.... whatever the reason may be, probably many....
Yeah I know back in the 90's we used to say there is justice and then there is Just Us.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
How do you know he's not legally allowed to possess them?
Because he is no longer the President. Thanks to Nixon the law requires that all Presidential records and documents must be turned over to NARA (National Archives and Records Administration) when a President finishes his term and must leave office as part of the peaceful transition of power. Since Trump also lost the power to exert Executive Privilege when his term ended and he was not re-elected then any document recovered when the FBI enforced the search warrant at Mar-A-lago, that is found to be covered by executive privilege it could only be because it was part of the Presidential record required by law to be turned over to NARA. See Trump and all his clueless followers like yourself, think this is all going to end up being a way to delay things and to exclude the more damning documents from the case DOJ is building against Trump. That's not how it's going to play out. Either the DOJ is going to appeal the decision tp appoint a special master (which is most likely and most likely the appeal will go in the DOJ's favor) or they'll just deal with the ruling as is and let the special master help tighten the noose around Trump's neck. Either way yeah sure, there will be a brief delay but not nearly as much as Trump and people like you think.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Because he is no longer the President. Thanks to Nixon the law requires that all Presidential records and documents must be turned over to NARA (National Archives and Records Administration) when a President finishes his term and must leave office as part of the peaceful transition of power. Since Trump also lost the power to exert Executive Privilege when his term ended and he was not re-elected then any document recovered when the FBI enforced the search warrant at Mar-A-lago, that is found to be covered by executive privilege it could only be because it was part of the Presidential record required by law to be turned over to NARA. See Trump and all his clueless followers like yourself, think this is all going to end up being a way to delay things and to exclude the more damning documents from the case DOJ is building against Trump. That's not how it's going to play out. Either the DOJ is going to appeal the decision tp appoint a special master (which is most likely and most likely the appeal will go in the DOJ's favor) or they'll just deal with the ruling as is and let the special master help tighten the noose around Trump's neck. Either way yeah sure, there will be a brief delay but not nearly as much as Trump and people like you think.
People smarter than me are saying the Special Master should be finished up about 2 weeks before the midterms.

That should play out well for Trump and his band of merry sycophants. :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts