What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

It's the 'Deep State' buddy.

Texe Marrs and Michael Piper had a great interview about the Deep State, in the context of Watergate.

Hempy McNoodle

Mod protected. Cried in Mom’s skirts. What can I do? They consider that winning lol

I’m not allowed to take him into the championship rounds and a deep water drowning

I know I won’t be here long. Harvest and gone…or banned beforehand (rhymes)
All I did was report a comment that you made which went over the line. It was up to the mod to decide.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
All I did was report a comment that you made which went over the line. It was up to the mod to decide.
You cried is all that matters. You cried.

Nothing you could say to me on here would have me “reporting” to anyone. Bitch move.

Is this harassment? …or perspective?

Over the line? Not if I believe it to be true. I know you won’t see the parallels…but it’s pretty much…exactly what you do.

Anyway…sport…have a bash. Report me. Lol

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Ignore option is passive aggressive…and useless…because you still check your ignore lists…and you still respond. One way or the other. Let’s just ignore anyone who disagrees with our views. Call them ignorant and give them the safeguard ignore. Awesome. Great for discourse.

Just accept you are here for arguments and drama and be good with it lol

Jesus Christ. At least I’m honest. You dudes are funny trying to hide behind your high hands

….”The country is in trouble…and we must save it…our democracy is in grave peril…we must squash the fascist and the commies…and the dogs and the cats…and we’ll do it by any means necessary on our lap tops “”””””

…crazyshit

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
9EE0476E-22BC-4082-BACB-F2C40551766F.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Oh Man,,,, Fires, Floods, and Strife.

It must be the Orange Devil. McTrumpy Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ignore option is passive aggressive…and useless…because you still check your ignore lists…and you still respond. One way or the other. Let’s just ignore anyone who disagrees with our views. Call them ignorant and give them the safeguard ignore. Awesome. Great for discourse.

Just accept you are here for arguments and drama and be good with it lol

Jesus Christ. At least I’m honest. You dudes are funny trying to hide behind your high hands

….”The country is in trouble…and we must save it…our democracy is in grave peril…we must squash the fascist and the commies…and the dogs and the cats…and we’ll do it by any means necessary on our lap tops “”””””

…crazyshit

useless is having a conversation with people that don't care what you post. You are basically talking to yourself. Ignore works fine for us that don't like games. You are obviously getting some gratification for whatever your doing. There's only so much BS most can handle. At my age stress can kill me. If people can't converse like adults ignore works great keeping my stress levels in check. The main reason I'm here is cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.