What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
LOL, how's that Jizz taste McNoddle. No POTUS classified Doc. They do not have TOP Secret empty folders lying around. All of this shit you say is mind blowing. You are a shining example from a none intelligent MAGA head.

I mentioned a similar scenario.. MEGA rep cant control themselves. They truly believe Turd is their god. When a fanatic believes the shit Trump says they're all in on hurting others in his name.,.. IMO Trump is the Anti Christ if there is one.
I'm not saying he is the Anti Christ but the bible talks about the Anti Christ appearing on the world stage when there is much disarray and many problems in the world and he will appear claiming he is "The only one who can fix it" Sounds familiar?

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They already seen us elect a moron in orange make up. Our image can only improve after that.
we can either bounce after hitting bottom or splatter like a tomato.
"different punishments for people of different standings" IS a HUGE part of our problem. i don't think we will ever have a better chance to change that than we are looking at right now. change, or die. i don't care how many MAGA morons get pissed because we used him as an example. aren't THEY the ones that keep talking about how the Tree of Liberty needs some blood now & then? let's get with it... if they want to take to the streets & die for a corrupt piece of shit like The Chump, i say that is fine by me!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Unless, the election was tampered with and an illigitimate biligerant enemy became seated as POTUS. I do wish your "news" sources would do a better job informing you. They seem to want you to remain 'small-minded.'

Seems like every time you state something as 'the only possibility,' you routinely overlook all of the many other probabilities.
It has nothing to do with probabilities you clueless moron. Trump was found in possession of government records he is not legally entitled to possess now that he is no longer President. The only job for the Special Master is to establish if any of these documents are covered by executive privilege which is a function of the Executive branch. Therefore if the Special Master can demonstrate to the courts satisfaction that any of the documents in Trump's possession that were seized in the serving of the search warrant were in fact covered by executive privilege he will have then demonstrated simultaneously and without doubt that Trump was in possession of and trying to retain government property that he was not legally able to possess and retain.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has nothing to do with probabilities you clueless moron. Trump was found in possession of government records he is not legally entitled to possess now that he is no longer President. The only job for the Special Master is to establish if any of these documents are covered by executive privilege which is a function of the Executive branch. Therefore if the Special Master can demonstrate to the courts satisfaction that any of the documents in Trump's possession that were seized in the serving of the search warrant were in fact covered by executive privilege he will have then demonstrated simultaneously and without doubt that Trump was in possession of and trying to retain government property that he was not legally able to possess and retain.
5 will get you 10 that Trump tries to contact whoever is appointed Special Master. Actually, nix that. 5 will get you 100 that Trump either tries to personally contact or one of his disciples tries to contact the Special Master. Who then turns around and informs the Court.

I truly believe they will be that dumb.

Hempy McNoodle

I'm not saying he is the Anti Christ but the bible talks about the Anti Christ appearing on the world stage when there is much disarray and many problems in the world and he will appear claiming he is "The only one who can fix it" Sounds familiar?
Where does the Bible say that he's "the only one who can fix it?"

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How do you know he's not legally allowed to possess them?
Because they are top secret documents and he lost his job with the government.

Not to mention. They asked for them back several times nicely. Even if he did believe they were his. The several attempts at retrieving them including his lawyer signing that they returned them all. He definitely knew he possessed items he was not legally allowed too.

How do you not know this?

My 5 year old that has never thought of politics or laws has a better comprehension of this than you are acting like.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
And you need a better hobby other than antagonistic asshole.
Hey buddy !!!! Reality sucks!!! Yours I mean. You know what you can do with that weak comment. ..or do you need that drawn out for you too?

50AFFE6B-7A9B-4582-BB8E-0867B9BD555D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.