What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

If it was you that did the same you would be locked up. That is the irony here.
That's only because the POTUS has unique privileges over such materials. Of course he can have top secret stuff that we'd go to prison for possessing, lol. Though, in this case, it's been declassed and awaits public release. Probably withheld do to ongoing investigations, but held legally by Trump because it is evidence of crimes committed against him. He is in a very, very unique and strong position here.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Revenge is committing a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance, be it real or perceived.

Al Capone got locked up in 31.

The Volstead Act was repealed in 33.

med4u

Veteran
?
If it was you that did the same you would be locked up. That is the irony here. We all know rich people don't have to follow the same laws you and I do. Why doesn't that bother you

So why not pissed at Pelosi and her crew
For insider trading?
Why not pissed at BLM under indictment
For stealing donations
Your not pissed at Hunter and Joe for the horse shit they did?
There's a lot to go around bit your anal fixation with trump is unhealthy
It's because of your disinterest in these other crimes ...you come off as a TDS
Radical
You claim independent like no one sees
Right thru you
This is why you maintain a non gripper status
If Trump did dirt then bring it...if you cant
Quit wasting everyone's time with innuendos and its comming horseshit
If Garland had something on trump he
Should indict but he cant so it's just another witch hunt...but yall will pay the price in the end not trump cuz you know damn well he will be the next president
And will fuck your party into the next millennium
Enjoy it while you can cuz the hurt train is rollin

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Millennium...??...

Hmm.... Who else was obsessed with the 1000 year mark???

What price will they y'all be paying for the "witch hunt"?

It's strange that you know Trump is going to act like he won again... It's not even midterms yet LMFAO

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
?

So why not pissed at Pelosi and her crew
For insider trading?
Why not pissed at BLM under indictment
For stealing donations
Your not pissed at Hunter and Joe for the horse shit they did?
There's a lot to go around bit your anal fixation with trump is unhealthy
It's because of your disinterest in these other crimes ...you come off as a TDS
Radical
You claim independent like no one sees
Right thru you
This is why you maintain a non gripper status
If Trump did dirt then bring it...if you cant
Quit wasting everyone's time with innuendos and its comming horseshit
If Garland had something on trump he
Should indict but he cant so it's just another witch hunt...but yall will pay the price in the end not trump cuz you know damn well he will be the next president
And will fuck your party into the next millennium
Enjoy it while you can cuz the hurt train is rollin
Every single anti Trump person that has ever posted here has said they want all criminal politicians locked up. Several times.

We just have our priorities in order. Get rid of the worst first. Hopefully the rest of them get theirs in good time also.

I hope he does get locked up. I bet the list of humpers that also go down will be huge. No more gym jordan, margarine taylor or dumb slut Boerbert.

med4u

Veteran
Right what is the penalty for having empty folders with top secret cover sheets?
If you did a little research you would find
That there are no perscribed penalties
Even if he possessed legit classified
Material...none for an ex president
But there should have been for hillary...
Comey..so judicial precedents fucks your fantasy case before its even considered
By the scotus
You all know this...just like you knew Biden was a trainwreck....but you chose to chop your dicks off to spite Trump
And now the political pendulum comes swinging back...and you can only sit with your dick in your hand whilst Biden fucks you good and proper...I could be wrong...
But I think you all know what time it is
Trump...Desantis it won't matter but I can guarantee it wont be biden/harris ever again

St. Phatty

What is the penalty for selling the contents of empty top secret folders?

By your logic someone could steal an atm machine and if they spent the money before the feds raid them and get the machine back it would not be a crime.

It would be great if it worked that way with pot.

Get caught with 500,000 pounds, smoke a little of it and light the rest on fire.

charges dropped ! ! !

Police Morons think they did something good, taking free market pot off the market.

They are being used to enforce the Monopoly of the Medical-Criminal Industry.

med4u

Veteran

By your logic someone could steal an atm machine and if they spent the money before the feds raid them and get the machine back it would not be a crime.
Is there proof of this happening?or do you just wish that was the case..cant convict on a fantasy...give up something solid
Cuz if they had proof of such nonsense
Trump would be at the gallows as we speak

Hempy McNoodle

Where do you come up with this stuff, lol? Now he sold it?? Stop watching the garbage MSNBC FakeNews. They are destroying your brain and filling it with garbage!

Hempy McNoodle

If any woman chooses to absolutely. It's stupid to force someone to do anything against their will, you should know this.
Someone simply needs to present a reasonable constitutional argument to the Supreme Court that abortion should be rightful under the constitution. The only person to do so that I've seen is Hempy McNoodle sharing Barbara Honegger's opinion. Otherwise, if you are complaining about Roe v Wade. That was clearly unconstitutional and had to be unsettled and tossed. Remember the court did not ban abortion (some states did), they just simply tossed a bad ruling which is their duty to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.