What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Nice burn...mind if I quote?🤪 because that’s all I really do is quote people that sound like they are a lot smarter than me. I do this to keep my dimwit bulb from burning out and looking like an even bigger fool. There…it’s yours now.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
🤣 your much more stupid than you look in your pictures…because I mean…look how I present myself! I have multiple accounts and still can’t keep up with the conversation. but yeah…look at me “projecting” * you’re

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Ugh ok...you’re right of course…I am kind of a slow squishy squid. My ink drys really quick and it doesn’t etch out much intelligent conversation…and therefore I rely on shock value to carry me through the ins and outs
Anything else for me?

E4BB7590-0854-4F25-8D3C-F0F8379E9A9F.jpeg

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
Yes I've reconsidered my view on red flag laws in California..we need it immediately
Thanx for the enlightenment

177EF1BA-2468-4EBD-B359-839A87BE565F.jpeg.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Yes I've reconsidered my view on red flag laws in California..we need it immediately
Thanx for the enlightenment

View attachment 18752987

In your pseudo fake enlightenment you’ve actually found an honest truth. Bless you (and you and you and all the other alters)

…preaching law and order. I’ve gotten you there! Saving yourself from yourselves! Truth! Great gains you’ve made today!

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
🤣 Indeed a weight has been lifted...from all of my accounts
It's in God's hands now...but god is not one of my multiple personalities…and I don’t really have much faith in my own stability so I’ll just keep pretending I’m one and the thoughts belong to me not he or they (whoops) ….the election was stolen…and the deep state and fake news and taking my guns away and Benghazi
30B602F7-ED7B-4E8B-A36A-765B33CE63A9.jpeg

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You still mad bro?…or does he really even care what we think..because it does kind of seem like he doesn’t think too highly of us/they’s intellect or view points. Just seems to find it funny to fuck with us stable geniuses who are super duper patriotic….feel fucked over by everything and everyone….ready to stand and fight on our computers lol…fuck outta here lol…mad?…no not me

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
took a lot longer than that for the feds to cuff Al Capone. revenge is best served cold...:laughing:
No, I think hand cuffs will be on crack head Hunter & creepy Joe long before that happens. China may as well run this country having Joe so deep in their pockets. I bet other countries like Russia also have dirt on Hunter and in doing so they have Joe's head on a stake too. Maybe some evidence of insider trading will come to light, it's only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.