What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAGA head base is about 5 million dumbasses. The shit they're doing makes this country look weak. Our enemies will use this time to further divide. This country has has a lot of problems. If these people continue the BS it will get a lot worse. It seems that is their intent.

Money is more important to MAGA heads, Civil war is OK, Crimes are OK, Women's rights taken OK, Taking people's right to vote OK, Changing who was elected OK.. The list is huge. One of the largest issues is the lack of education.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

MAGA head base is about 5 million dumbasses. The shit they're doing makes this country look weak. Our enemies will use this time to further divide. This country has has a lot of problems. If these people continue the BS it will get a lot worse. It seems that is their intent.

Money is more important to MAGA heads, Civil war is OK, Crimes are OK, Women's rights taken OK, Taking people's right to vote OK, Changing who was elected OK.. The list is huge. One of the largest issues is the lack of education.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Is that the Dark Brandon 2024 hat?

St. Phatty

MAGA head base is about 5 million dumbasses.

I think it's more than that.

I finally found the one decent bookstore in our town.

The woman working behind the counter had red hair and seemed to have a "head on her shoulders".

I made a comment about the US going "over the cliff" a la Thelma & Louise, and she said something about, starting in November 2020.

I took it from that that she is a Trump aficionado.

Of course it's possible to think Biden is completely un-suited for the pResidency - along with Trump.

Anyway, I think there's 50 million+ Trump humpers in the US.

Maybe he lost some of the 70 million that voted for him. But Biden is not even impressing the Democrats.

Most of Rural America. That is way more than 5 million people.

It doesn't mean they're HAPPY with Trump. But he is the anti-Biden, in the minds of many.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, The MAGA base is about 5m. Trump's account on Truth Social has 3.91 million followers. He had 89M on tweeker. Using those that voted for him is not the same as his MAGA base like the proud boys..He lost every independent voter. Many of the old REP base don't want anything to do with Trump.

Fox Business Network reported Thursday that the platform has halted payments to the company that hosts it, RightForge, and Trump owes $1.6 million.

Project1.png

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
So, you must not think of yourself as a fanatic then... Do you? :biglaugh:
….yeah dude I’ll just start some bullshit “awakening” thread where I spread the most insane right wing propaganda I can find on the Internet.

I’ll do this to support a fat repulsive crude billionaire and his religious bigoted sexually and socially repressed supporters to help cleanse the world of the deep state neo nazi organization that is making my life so fucking unbearable.

Sound as a pound.

177EF1BA-2468-4EBD-B359-839A87BE565F.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

….yeah dude I’ll just start some bullshit “awakening” thread where I spread the most insane right wing propaganda I can find on the Internet.

I’ll do this to support a fat repulsive crude billionaire and his religious bigoted sexually and socially repressed supporters to help cleanse the world of the deep state neo nazi organization that is making my life so fucking unbearable.

Sound as a pound.

View attachment 18752026
It's not right-wing propaganda. It's information for anyone and is primarily centrist if anything. I suspect you may have simply gotten used to fanatical propaganda from both sides. So much so, that centrist and moderate information seems extreme to you. Remember Obama, Hillary, the MSM are all extreme right-wingers. Trump is their polar opposite. So I understand why you might be confused. After all, that is the intention of the deep state and MSM.

Hempy McNoodle

Nope, The MAGA base is about 5m. Trump's account on Truth Social has 3.91 million followers. He had 89M on tweeker. Using those that voted for him is not the same as his MAGA base like the proud boys..He lost every independent voter. Many of the old REP base don't want anything to do with Trump.

Fox Business Network reported Thursday that the platform has halted payments to the company that hosts it, RightForge, and Trump owes $1.6 million.

View attachment 18752020
Twitter counts are manipulated and most of those followers were anti-Trump bots. Most Trump supporters are not on Twitter.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It's not right-wing propaganda. It's information for anyone and is primarily centrist if anything. I suspect you may have simply gotten used to fanatical propaganda from both sides. So much so, that centrist and moderate information seems extreme to you. Remember Obama, Hillary, the MSM are all extreme right-wingers. Trump is their polar opposite. So I understand why you might be confused. After all, that is the intention of the deep state and MSM.
No dude. No. I don’t even watch news. Don’t vote. Don’t join political parties. Don’t listen to politicians speak. Don’t look up to them…

I just fuck with the idiots who believe. As a matter of principle.

You’re a blow hard who has never done a thing for anyone but yourself. You do not care about anything other than being proven to be right.

I’m telling you : all the wormy propaganda you are spreading. All the bullshit you are presenting. All the ways you are “projecting” is because you are socially inadequate…which makes you spiteful and unhappy. You then…are weak and powerless. A slave to your shortcomings.

Misery loves company. You do your very best to let us all know.

I’m in my garden high as the sky. You’re in a box with walls.

You want to fuck with my good time? Charge the gates? Wave a flag? Go do it! Please! Get off your fat ass! Be a real man!

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

No dude. No. I don’t even watch news. Don’t vote. Don’t join political parties. Don’t listen to politicians speak. Don’t look up to them…

I just fuck with the idiots who believe. As a matter of principle.

You’re a blow hard who has never done a thing for anyone but yourself. You do not care about anything other than being proven to be right.

I’m telling you : all the wormy propaganda you are spreading. All the bullshit you are presenting. All the ways you are “projecting” is because you are socially inadequate…which makes you spiteful and unhappy. You then…are weak and powerless. A slave to your shortcomings.

Misery loves company. You do your very best to let us all know.

I’m in my garden high as the sky. You’re in a box with walls.

You want to fuck with my good time? Charge the gates? Wave a flag? Go do it! Please! Get off your fat ass! Be a real man!
Worms are a gardener's best friend.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Worms are a gardener's best friend.
That smell must be atrocious by now…repression stinks like pent up death. People pick up on that stench…tend to walk away from it. There’s no way you can contain it up close.

Then there’s the dog whistles that only you hear. Fun stuff.

But yeah…the deep state…Trump hero…Q prophecies…Biden…Obama..Clinton…pedophiles…

Hempy McNoodle

That smell must be atrocious by now…repression stinks like pent up death. People pick up on that stench…tend to walk away from it. There’s no way you can contain it up close.

Then there’s the dog whistles that only you hear. Fun stuff.

But yeah…the deep state…Trump hero…Q prophecies…Biden…Obama..Clinton…pedophiles…
Shouldn't you be outside taking selfies, Jericho 'Mile of Denial'? :rasta:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Shouldn't you be outside taking selfies, Jericho 'Mile of Denial'? :rasta:
Beats the fuck out of…and is more real…than anything you’ve ever posted in your life. Reality is not yours.

Of course….you could never post up a picture of yourself. You’re secretive…and doing real sensitive shit lol

Fuck outta here worm…I am outside…not cowering behind a computer in a closet grow…pretending I have a job

armedoldhippy

Veteran
MAGA head base is about 5 million dumbasses.
good article about this very subject in news today. nothing concrete, but best estimates per the authors suggest about 10 % of registered voters. Chump et al are going to argue for MANY more, of course. he is seemingly obsessed with false numbers and popularity. if we could buy him for what he's really worth & sell him for what he THINKS he's worth, we could probably pay off the national debt AND pay for SS solvency & student debt forgiveness...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I made a comment about the US going "over the cliff" a la Thelma & Louise, and she said something about, starting in November 2020.

I took it from that that she is a Trump aficionado.
any way that you think you could reasonably meld those two vastly disparate observations? she could just as easily been talking about the Chumps attempt to override the will of the voters & MAGAs desire to go along for the ride with him, regardless of the cost to the nation and our democracy...

Hempy McNoodle

any way that you think you could reasonably meld those two vastly disparate observations? she could just as easily been talking about the Chumps attempt to override the will of the voters & MAGAs desire to go along for the ride with him, regardless of the cost to the nation and our democracy...
I think we all know what she meant...:smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts