What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Trying to kiss her son? You got that from a mother pulling her son closer to say something to him and examine his collar, at which point, upon the initial pull, he did the natural thing and pulled away?

You haven't raised any children, have you, Hempy?

Better yet, skip raising children. There's an exercise re. physical control that we used to do with people of all ages in group or family therapy.. Stand facing another individual with both of your hands raised as though playing patty cake with each other. Now press your palms into the person standing in front of you, as though to push them gently backward. Don't tell them you're going to do this when you do it.

Note their somewhat automated response; they push back reflexively.... Kinda' like the kid in the video (whom you seem to view as thwarting a kiss in your and your putrid, twisted source's interpretation of something that isn't even there).

And you think -I'm- not well?

YES, Hempy, I have cancer, I'm reconciling with adult children, have circumstantial depression, but am clear as a bell in my logic.. unlike yourself.

Now, look at the general level of demonstrated sanity among those who showed support for my posts, and then examine that of your limited fan club that was referenced earlier.

Whose advice are you taking when you go to build a house, grow a garden, or raise a child?

And Hempy, if you see a mother attempting to molest her child in that first clip of the 2, then it's no wonder you believe half the shit you do; you're gullible and have clearly been contending with at least one thought disorder.

My recommendation is that you apply some -real- critical thinking (and viewing) where your sources are concerned, and for a time, avoid perplexing questions, situations, and shadows. They can be unnerving for some.

No charge for the visit, or for the exercise that will, with very little doubt, reveal that most persons initially pull away when pulled without understanding why they're being pulled. But -you- saw some nefarious behavior there simply because of the nature of the crowd. And I'm not well?

I think your sexual inhibitions and fears are showing, Hempy, and they're clearly being projected onto others by you. Perhaps you might want to elaborate re. your relationship with your mother? (Not that I'm a huge fan of Freud. More a fan of CG Jung, personally. He saw humanity <and Freud> more clearly and realistically, imo).
Best to you. I actually read your posts.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
BFA6CC45-4EEE-43A2-A636-A17BA6A2148E.jpeg

….anti worm

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
…close to being a shut in. no way you can contain yourself in public much longer. nobody can help you. it’s gone too far. it will not get better. nothing is coming true. the cycles of medication…all the probing questions

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And in breaking news, Lindsey Graham is being forced to comply with the subponea. He does not have to answer any questions about fact finding for legislative purposes that took place on the call, but the attempted election interference is FAIR GAME.

And not to be outdown by Georgia, the Jan. 6 Committee has requested that Newt Gingrich testify voluntarily behind closed doors the week of Sept. 19. Info obtained by the Committee shows Gingrich was involved in "aspects of the scheme to overturn the 2020 election and block the transfer of power."

St. Phatty

And in breaking news, Lindsey Graham is being forced to comply with the subponea. He does not have to answer any questions about fact finding for legislative purposes that took place on the call, but the attempted election interference is FAIR GAME.

And not to be outdown by Georgia, the Jan. 6 Committee has requested that Newt Gingrich testify voluntarily behind closed doors the week of Sept. 19. Info obtained by the Committee shows Gingrich was involved in "aspects of the scheme to overturn the 2020 election and block the transfer of power."

Senator Graham trying to Quash the Subpoena does not make him look very good.

He is really trying to appeal to his South Carolina Trump-humper rigidly Zionist Christian ... cult ?

If he knows about Trump's attempts to interfere with the election - why wouldn't he comply with a sub-poena ?

If he doesn't know anything - same answer, just a shorter meeting.

Hempy McNoodle

…close to being a shut in. no way you can contain yourself in public much longer. nobody can help you. it’s gone too far. it will not get better. nothing is coming true. the cycles of medication…all the probing questions
Contain myself in public? Medication? You mean weed, coffee, and ginger tea? Are you saying I shouldn't mix them?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Contain myself in public? Medication? You mean weed, coffee, and ginger tea? Are you saying I shouldn't mix them?
I’m saying you are living with brain worms. The kind that eat into healthy tissues. A bad apple. Now all you can think to do is spread them. You’ve put in a lot of time and effort to get this fucked up. Doesn’t look fun. It’s a failure.

'Boogieman'

I still plan on voting for Trump in 2024. If perhaps he was not able to run due to all the corrupt investigations I won't riot but I will definitely vote for the ones democrats and the left hate most. I would absolutely be willing to see Democrat politicans go to prison on Trumped up charges. This would become a war of sorts in my eyes. It's not just an attack on Trump, it's an attack on me.

comfy markoth

I still plan on voting for Trump in 2024. If perhaps he was not able to run due to all the corrupt investigations I won't riot but I will definitely vote for the ones democrats and the left hate most. I would absolutely be willing to see Democrat politicans go to prison on Trumped up charges. This would become a war of sorts in my eyes. It's not just an attack on Trump, it's an attack on me.

How is it an attack on you? Just because you voted for him?

That's EXACTLY what he tries to make it seem like.... that's his way of speech.... to get YOU riled up, for HIS own errors.

All of his problems are his alone, do you take responsibility for whatever shady stuff he has done? I doubt it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Ha!

Lol, attack on you.

Funniest and stupidest post in a while.

Maybe instead of supporting him with your vote you could get a job at his future prison and you could kiss his corrupt communist ass in person. I bet he would love you long time.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Found it! It wasn't Salty Cracker who reported on it (my bad). It was this story that has all of the twitter video links. Watch them before they get deleted from the internet!

Those boobs are definitely demonic.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You're just a glaring example of what is wrong with the minority of citizens you represent, that same disease that turned Trump into the Megalomaniac he is has now infected you giving you an over inflated opinion of your self worth. Nobody is attacking you when they hold Trump accountable for his crimes unless of course you were somehow in the background manipulating Trump to commit those crimes for you. You're just some little sycophant trying to figure out where to turn now that the turd you've been following is about to be flushed and it's so obvious even you have to start making alternate plans short of the one written for the faithful which is to go out in a pitiful blaze of ignorance trying to incite a civil war you know you can't win. So lacking the balls to throw yourself on the sacrificial alter by trying to start a civil war the best you can come up with is to vote for whatever candidates the Democrats hate most? You're pathetic, just like that orange blob you've been worshipping all along while he fleeces you and your kind for every penny he can.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's an attack on ignorance. i can understand why you would feel threatened...if The Chump went to jail for all of the crimes he has committed in his life....well, no one now alive would see the end of his sentences...

Status
Not open for further replies.