What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

…o my. And you’re “on the clock” too. Dead weight. Excessive fat. Impotent.
They tried to get rid of me, but I know my rights and I know the law and I was able to document myself putting the company in 'checkmate.' They know that once I'm out the show starts.

They know what I have on them. These are murderers Mr. Mile. No joke. They killed 3 people. And that count will likely rise.

Hempy McNoodle

…o my. And you’re “on the clock” too. Dead weight. Excessive fat. Impotent.
When I do post 'on the clock,' it is nice to know that the enemy is paying me for the time. Hempy doesn't shirk though. Hempy is by far the most productive employee in the company. No contest. All the others (all "vaccinated") are constantly out due to COVID, lol.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
When I do post 'on the clock,' it is nice to know that the enemy is paying me for the time. Hempy doesn't shirk though. Hempy is by far the most productive employee in the company. No contest. All the others (all "vaccinated") are constantly out due to COVID, lol.
….talking into the mirror is a symptom. “Gosh darn it people need me…I know things”

moose eater

Found it! It wasn't Salty Cracker who reported on it (my bad). It was this story that has all of the twitter video links. Watch them before they get deleted from the internet!

Trying to kiss her son? You got that from a mother pulling her son closer to say something to him and examine his collar, at which point, upon the initial pull, he did the natural thing and pulled away?

You haven't raised any children, have you, Hempy?

Better yet, skip raising children. There's an exercise re. physical control that we used to do with people of all ages in group or family therapy.. Stand facing another individual with both of your hands raised as though playing patty cake with each other. Now press your palms into the person standing in front of you, as though to push them gently backward. Don't tell them you're going to do this when you do it.

Note their somewhat automated response; they push back reflexively.... Kinda' like the kid in the video (whom you seem to view as thwarting a kiss in your and your putrid, twisted source's interpretation of something that isn't even there).

And you think -I'm- not well?

YES, Hempy, I have cancer, I'm reconciling with adult children, have circumstantial depression, but am clear as a bell in my logic.. unlike yourself.

Now, look at the general level of demonstrated sanity among those who showed support for my posts, and then examine that of your limited fan club that was referenced earlier.

Whose advice are you taking when you go to build a house, grow a garden, or raise a child?

And Hempy, if you see a mother attempting to molest her child in that first clip of the 2, then it's no wonder you believe half the shit you do; you're gullible and have clearly been contending with at least one thought disorder.

My recommendation is that you apply some -real- critical thinking (and viewing) where your sources are concerned, and for a time, avoid perplexing questions, situations, and shadows. They can be unnerving for some.

No charge for the visit, or for the exercise that will, with very little doubt, reveal that most persons initially pull away when pulled without understanding why they're being pulled. But -you- saw some nefarious behavior there simply because of the nature of the crowd. And I'm not well?

I think your sexual inhibitions and fears are showing, Hempy, and they're clearly being projected onto others by you. Perhaps you might want to elaborate re. your relationship with your mother? (Not that I'm a huge fan of Freud. More a fan of CG Jung, personally. He saw humanity <and Freud> more clearly and realistically, imo).

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I believe General George Armstrong Custer shared some of their similar bravado. Lots of fools do.

I'm satisfied with being knowledgeable about US history from 1912 to present.

Most of what I know about Custer involves that scene with Dustin Hoffman in Little Big Man.

I like the Digging Bear scene.

moose eater

I'm satisfied with being knowledgeable about US history from 1912 to present.

Most of what I know about Custer involves that scene with Dustin Hoffman in Little Big Man.

I like the Digging Bear scene.
Custer was certain he was in the right, both in terms of mission and the size of his force.

Likely spent a few moments immediately preceeding his painful demise wondering how he had misled and bullshitted himself and his troops so monumentally.

St. Phatty

Custer was certain he was in the right, both in terms of mission and the size of his force.

Likely spent a few moments immediately preceeding his painful demise wondering how he had misled and bullshitted himself and his troops so monumentally.

"As the troopers of Custer's five companies were cut down, the native warriors stripped the dead of their firearms and ammunition, with the result that the return fire from the cavalry steadily decreased, while the fire from the Indians constantly increased. "

moose eater

"As the troopers of Custer's five companies were cut down, the native warriors stripped the dead of their firearms and ammunition, with the result that the return fire from the cavalry steadily decreased, while the fire from the Indians constantly increased. "
Take a peek at Custer's final moments, and who it was (more than one) as the 'doers'.

I think he'd pissed off some matriarchs among the Natives there in his travels.

There's also this:

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Trying to kiss her son? You got that from a mother pulling her son closer to say something to him and examine his collar, at which point, upon the initial pull, he did the natural thing and pulled away?

You haven't raised any children, have you, Hempy?
Noticed you focus on the least problematic one (twitter) and not one of the two that I specifically spotlighted...

moose eater

Noticed you focus on the least problematic one (twitter) and not one of the two that I specifically spotlighted...
No Hempy, I simply took your complete and total misinterprettation and misrepresentation, where you parrotted your source's allegations, apparently without even giving it a close enough review to see if it was accurate (it wasn't).

Your other pics show nothing of who came from where, who was at the site initially, or the fact that the show was advertised as an all-ages show, which meant if half of the allegations reported by your 'source' (and now you) were true, there would've been handcuffs applied to those hosting due to lewd and indecent behavior with children. There were not.

Maybe all the cops in that town are 'pedos' too, eh? And the DA, too?

Jesus!! Now that I think about it, this whole conspiracy is MUCH larger than I thought!

I'm moving to another country! Wanna' go? Never mind....

Hempy McNoodle

Why are they encouraging this little boy to exhibit 'toxic male behavior?' Why is it okay here, but not with biological woman? Are they trying to groom kids? To be what?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Is anyone watching McCarthy's BS speech.. 95% of what he said is total BS. Most MAGA heads will suck up the crap. If anyone knows how our GOV operates NO POTUS controls gas pricing or other areas that have people controlling it all. In fact, A POTUS doesn't have any control over the normal operations of any GOV business. I hope their party goes up in flames for their part in the big lie, their coup attempt, for Taking women's abortion rights, for Fascism support, and for not speaking out about Trump's crimes. I would say the same thing if it was a dem doing the same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts