What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Don't open the champagne just yet. Winning a primary and winning an election are two very different things. Trump only sees them as wins because in each case, especially Wyoming he sees it as having exacted his personal and petty revenge on people far better then him in every measurable way, for having the audacity to not support his sorry ass.

St. Phatty

Winning at watching the Trump boat sink!

Laughing at any fool silly enough to still be on board!

Smoking big fat joints!

Yes BUT - he fleeces his followers STILL.

It's like a GodDamn CULT.

Trump has earned $Millions from even the FBI raid.

Damn those Trump-humpers are STUPID.

"Have you ever been a Trump-humper ?" <== Good question for pre-employment form.

"Do you think Biden is Fit to be President ?" <== ANOTHER Good question for pre-employment form.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"Biden for POTUS in 2024. he's better than The Chump!" if we have to choose between "evils", i'll always go for the non-malignant option...:tiphat:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Yes BUT - he fleeces his followers STILL.

It's like a GodDamn CULT.

Trump has earned $Millions from even the FBI raid.

Damn those Trump-humpers are STUPID.

"Have you ever been a Trump-humper ?" <== Good question for pre-employment form.

"Do you think Biden is Fit to be President ?" <== ANOTHER Good question for pre-employment form.
What if you answer " NO, they both suck" to those questions?

St. Phatty

What if you answer " NO, they both suck" to those questions?

That's a start.

The next question is, why do you think they suck ?

Because just saying, "they suck" is basically an easy answer.

I worked for a company in the mid 80's that gave people written performance/ IQ tests.

I think it's a good policy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Chump is a narcissistic POS that must have his way whether legal or not, and was apparently BORN corrupt. Biden is apparently elderly, has a son that (like children in most other wealthy families) , cuts corners in his business dealings -just- like The Chump does. just like in an election, everyone gets to decide for themselves which is the lesser of the evils...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scamming his base from there $$ couldn't be any easier. I just read an article they got a donation of $1.6 billion. The fastest way to the WH would be to give the public as much cash as you can. Apreanlty the GOV is bought and sold like any commodity. The cycle of MAGA parents passing on their BS is a huge problem. Occam's razor applies to this perfectly.

ows_e8952f15_7920_42c1_a219_a25059866568.jpg

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I really am enjoying Trump's top notch legal defense team continually screwing up the most basic of motions and filings. :biglaugh:
incompetence spreads like spilled oil, and is damn near impossible to wipe away...it IS entertaining to see in its own alarming fashion. kind of like watching a school bus plowing through the crowd leaving a football game. horrifying, but it's impossible to avert your eyes. :fright:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The fat lady didn't sing yet. There's more to come.
On the stolen top secret docs, he'll be charged. They can't let this one go. It doesn't matter what kind of lame ass bullshit story #17 he comes up with.

St. Phatty

I really am enjoying Trump's top notch legal defense team continually screwing up the most basic of motions and filings. :biglaugh:

I would have liked to hear the Trump swearing that resulted.

"Trump Profanity Rap" - he could come out with another album to fleece his followers, and to entertain the rest of us.

moose eater

Linking the Former Grifter in Charge to being the source of information involving those specific outcomes would make tRump the first president ever to be technically legally eligible for a formal charge of Treason, I believe, would it not?

He's typically seemed to be geared toward being the first, the best, the grandest, the biggest, yadda, yadda, and, by George, I think he may have actually succeeded this time!! Just not in the way that he'd probably hoped.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
He's clearly on track:

First President to be served a warrant in his home....check
The Best President at grifting his followers out of Millions....check
The Grandest Presidential failure at hiring competent legal teams....check
The biggest embarrassment to the history of the Presidency....check
The best looking former President in an orange jumpsuit....

MrBreeze911

Support the Constitution at any cost, and do no take the freedom we have in America for granted. Learn the history and about economics and be unbiased in all things. Values of emotion and logic. Think with logic. China is undermining our democracy, and America needs strong leaders and public servants and a diligent citizenry. Many people would rather loudly advocate for change to help people all the while being lazy, weak bastards that would never work their ass off in silence and sacrifice for another human being. God bless America. In the end, it's between you and Jesus.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hippie - What's the story with those two fools in your neck of the woods who got arrested by the Feds for inventing a 3rd person who was supposedly the CEO of some fictional printing house that was going to print political flyers or something? Former TN House speaker and their COS or some other high ranking official? I heard a bit about the outragenous of the entire scheme but want some more details.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Support the Constitution at any cost, and do no take the freedom we have in America for granted. Learn the history and about economics and be unbiased in all things. Values of emotion and logic. Think with logic. China is undermining our democracy, and America needs strong leaders and public servants and a diligent citizenry. Many people would rather loudly advocate for change to help people all the while being lazy, weak bastards that would never work their ass off in silence and sacrifice for another human being. God bless America. In the end, it's between you and Jesus.
New Account Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.