What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

comfy markoth

It's all 'gotcha' garbage. Most people pay hardly any attention to political drama. They have their opinions but they don't pretend to know all the details, they can just see what a POS Trump is, and would like to see his teeth kicked down his throat- who really cares what the reason is? There's plenty of good enough reasons.

People like you Hempy, think they'rer smart and know all the details and are outwitting everyone, but you're just a follower who doesn't know shit either.
You think you have a high IQ but you don't, not anywhere close to what you perceive at the very least. You aren't special, you're a typical Dunning Kruger specimen.

If you believe in any kind of Trump Derangement, you're one of the gang. Kudos to you.

You twist your whole reality around Trump more than anyone else.

You are the punchline to this big joke. Now kiss Dark Brandons ring.

1661319102673.png

Hempy McNoodle

It's all 'gotcha' garbage. Most people pay hardly any attention to political drama. They have their opinions but they don't pretend to know all the details, they can just see what a POS Trump is, and would like to see his teeth kicked down his throat- who really cares what the reason is? There's plenty of good enough reasons.

People like you Hempy, think they'rer smart and know all the details and are outwitting everyone, but you're just a follower who doesn't know shit either.
You think you have a high IQ but you don't, not anywhere close to what you perceive at the very least. You aren't special, you're a typical Dunning Kruger specimen.

If you believe in any kind of Trump Derangement, you're one of the gang. Kudos to you.

You twist your whole reality around Trump more than anyone else.

You are the punchline to this big joke. Now kiss Dark Brandons ring.
Homeless Guy, is that you? :smoker:

It's a good thing Hempy doesn't have any feelingz... :biglaugh:

comfy markoth

Homeless Guy, is that you? :smoker:

It's a good thing Hempy doesn't have any feelingz... :biglaugh:

You've got feelings, just no sense. Other than the delusional sense of self importance.

Your claim of having no feelings is just you trying to act like your 'fearless' (sociopathic coward) hero.

Y'know, watching you twist your reality into a pretzel to defend orangeman reminds me of Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson holding a seminar on the importance of masculinity.

Twilight zone stuff.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Not really, Nixon would not have resigned but for some top REP said they would vote against him. If he had the same shitty people as Turd does he would never have left. The history of this country would be much different had that accord.
I would have to agree, I wasn't really into politics much in those days as I was only 14 and was more interested in grass, girls and the best rock and roll of the century. Still I was enough aware that had the Republicans been the same bunch of ass kissing wimps that we have now a days Nixon probably would have hung in there. The real difference though, in my opinion was that Nixon still had enough concern for the country and the people that when the writing was on the wall he did the right thing rather then throw a temper tantrum and take all the classified documents home with him.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It only takes a few people in top positions to make a difference..
some jobs, if the person doing them changed every election, it would be 2 or 3 years of chaos while they figured out wtf they were doing. SOME things need to be done correctly from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts