What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I'd prefer not to get ahead of the investigation and feel everyone should view this through the lens of enemy state propoganda. Which is exactly what it is. Let's not go all GQP and believe in the lies.

Having said that, Trump complaining that the FBI took 3 of his passports is kind of intriguing. Were they diplomatic passports that needed to be returned to the National Archives? Or was one of them his actual passport they confiscated to prevent him fleeing to another ocuntry? If it's the former, m'eh. If it's the later, holy shit. Charges pending!!! ETA - looks like they were taken by mistake and returned.

And for those who are too busy perfroming mental gymnastics, a simple explanation of the recent events regarding the search warrant at Mar A Lago - Trump wants those documents returned to him even though they never existed and were planted but also were declassified by him and brought over.
Ah another fan of the Beau of the Fifth Column channel on YouTube. Yeah, at best the whole Russian angle to this story is Putin trying to grasp at anything to distract from his failed war in Ukraine and maybe at the same time make him look like less of a failed leader then he's currently looking like. The reality is that so much attention has been focused on Trump lately that if he did somehow get those top secret documents to Putin, someone would have noticed and it would be a confirmed story in the news amongst all the other confirmed investigations in the news against Trump.

The thing that really gets me about Trump is that if he would stop acting like such a tool, accept that he got caught and things aren't going to go his way, he would likely not suffer to harsh of a fate. However Trump seems totally incapable of acting in a reasoned manner and all his antics, especially stoking the violent reactions from the public towards the FBI is just going to insure that when the dust settles this is all going to come down on him way harder then it had to have. I mean even Nixon had the good sense to accept that he got caught and that the nation realized he really was a crook and as a result he did what was best for the country and for democracy and his fate ended up being not so bad and not just because Ford Pardoned him.

HempKat

Veteran
BUT THEY'RE INNOCENT!! ALL OF THEM!! NO!! REALLY!! THEY -ALL- SAID SO!!

Don't you believe them?? <sarcasm>
---------------------------------------------
I knew that our voters were ill-informed on a regular basis, in many issues. I've seen enough of the partisan twits interviewd to know that.
But I had NO clue that a full 35% of America was SO gullible as to be a threat to themselves, others, and their own Country's stability. That they would honor proverbial team jerseys well beyond honoring any truth or set of universal standard of integrity or ethics., simply because their 'charismatic' (to whom, I can only guess, beyond Hempy, 3berries and med4u and their bizarrely gullible cohort) insisted and threw a C-grade tantrum like a fucking 12-year-old being told he can't have a fifth candy bar...
As the saying spotted on some T-shirts goes, "Most of you traded your country for a red hat."

moose eater

Ah another fan of the Beau of the Fifth Column channel on YouTube. Yeah, at best the whole Russian angle to this story is Putin trying to grasp at anything to distract from his failed war in Ukraine and maybe at the same time make him look like less of a failed leader then he's currently looking like. The reality is that so much attention has been focused on Trump lately that if he did somehow get those top secret documents to Putin, someone would have noticed and it would be a confirmed story in the news amongst all the other confirmed investigations in the news against Trump.

The thing that really gets me about Trump is that if he would stop acting like such a tool, accept that he got caught and things aren't going to go his way, he would likely not suffer to harsh of a fate. However Trump seems totally incapable of acting in a reasoned manner and all his antics, especially stoking the violent reactions from the public towards the FBI is just going to insure that when the dust settles this is all going to come down on him way harder then it had to have. I mean even Nixon had the good sense to accept that he got caught and that the nation realized he really was a crook and as a result he did what was best for the country and for democracy and his fate ended up being not so bad and not just because Ford Pardoned him.
DJT likely figures that as long as he has the gullible minions in the streets, the likes similar to those we have on these boards, then he has the capacity to invoke street justice or at least intimidate the PTB into not indicting him or putting his sorry ass on trial.

This is, in a round-about way, implied when he sent Garland that alleged message reportedly stating/asking,"The Country is on fire, is there anything I can do to reduce the heat?" all the while failing to back off from ANY of hs public rhetoric in all of its dishonesty. Seemed to me there was potentially a fairly vague offerring of a quid pro qo in that message, though he'd hopefully learned more recently that such moves in greater specificity or definition might not play well.

I had asserted months ago, or more, that he'd never be sentenced to anything resembling a suitable punishment, and likely never see criminal charges at all. Not even a formal indictment. Not because he's innocent, mind you.

The truly unforunate part of that, in this Country that -pretends- to function under equal protection under the laws, is that there are and have been people seriously weighing whether anyone near DJT or DJT himself ought to face prosecution for their criminal activity, simply because they're worried about the sociopolitical tone in the Country.

So I guess if you and I want to go out and commit serious felonies that potentially destabilize the Nation, then threaten the authorities that if they take action we'll rock the hood, then that'll be taken as a serious point of consideration?

I hope that one day this Nation comes to grips with its double-standards, hypocrisy and more. I'll be dead by then, but I hope it happens while SOMEONE/SOME HUMAN is still here to appreciate it.

Last edited:

moose eater

Remember the good ol' days when it was mostly corporations that owned our supposed representation? Don't you miss the good ol' days?

Who ever thought we'd become cheap enough to be purchased by the likes of that scumbag extraordinaire, the Saudi Prince? Used to be our Country solely PURCHASED or FORCED leadership changes in other second-and-third-world nations. Now we sell our own. Must be a market involving limited commodities, or the market wouldn't be morphing like that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gry

moose eater

1660673856366.png

HempKat

Veteran
DJT likely figures that as long as he has the gullible minions in the streets, the likes similar to those we have on these boards, then he has the capacity to invoke street justice or at least intimidate the PTB into not indicting him or putting his sorry ass on trial.

This is, in a round-about way, implied when he sent Garland that alleged message reportedly stating/asking,"The Country is on fire, is there anything I can do to reduce the heat?" all the while failing to back off from ANY of hs public rhetoric in all of its dishonesty. Seemed to me there was potentially a fairly vague offerring of a quid pro qo in that message, though he'd hopefully learned more recently that such moves in greater specificity or definition might not play well.

I had asserted months ago, or more, that he'd never be sentenced to anything resembling a suitable punishment, and likely never see criminal charges at all. Not even a formal indictment. Not because he's innocent, mind you.

The truly unforunate part of that, in this Country that -pretends- to function under equal protection under the laws, is that there are and have been people seriously weighing whether anyone near DJT or DJT himself ought to face prosecution for their criminal activity, simply because they're worried about the sociopolitical tone in the Country.

So I guess if you and I want to go out and commit serious felonies that potentially destabilize the Nation, then threaten the authorities that if they take action we'll rock the hood, then that'll be taken as a serious point of consideration?

I hope that one day this Nation comes to grips with its double-standards, hypocrisy and more. I'll be dead by then, but I hope it happens while SOMEONE/SOME HUMAN is still here to appreciate it.
Yeah unfortunately when the masses hear "nobody is above the law", "Rule of Law", "equal protection under the law", "Justice is blind" and all the other things we think describes our system of laws they think, "Justice". But when the people who make those laws, hear those same things they think "Just Us"

As for that message to Garland from Trump, as much as I respect Garland and how he's been handling things, I would respect him so much more if it was reported that his reply back to Trump was, "Yeah you can do something, Shut the fuck up".

moose eater

Yeah unfortunately when the masses hear "nobody is above the law", "Rule of Law", "equal protection under the law", "Justice is blind" and all the other things we think describes our system of laws they think, "Justice". But when the people who make those laws, hear those same things they think "Just Us"

As for that message to Garland from Trump, as much as I respect Garland and how he's been handling things, I would respect him so much more if it was reported that his reply back to Trump was, "Yeah you can do something, Shut the fuck up".
I viewed the message similar to how the Mob and others used the fabled 'protection money'. "Pay up and we won't burn you down."

We keep this up, we might end up being the best armed, largest banana republic in the world. How many other second-world nations have nukes?

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Why on earth would he want him to stop digging the hole deeper?

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I viewed the message similar to how the Mob and others used the fabled 'protection money'. "Pay up and we won't burn you down."

We keep this up, we might end up being the best armed, largest banana republic in the world. How many other second-world nations have nukes?
Common misconception, but First World countries are those aligned with NATO. Second World countries were those aligned with USSR and China after WW2. Third World refers to everyone else.

moose eater

Common misconception, but First World countries are those aligned with NATO. Second World countries were those aligned with USSR and China after WW2. Third World refers to everyone else.
Thanks.

I had always used the phrases in re. to quality of life, real capacity for involvement in government decision-making, level or lack of corruption inherent in positions of power, adhernce to universal human rights, etc.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks.

I had always used the phrases in re. to quality of life, real capacity for involvement in government decision-making, level or lack of corruption inherent in positions of power, adhernce to universal human rights, etc.
What should surprise is what countries are 3rd World - Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, etc. Some of the most beautiful countries in Europe are 3rd World. :ROFLMAO:

I'd damn near give up a testicle to live in 3rd World Czech Republic.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What should surprise is what countries are 3rd World - Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, etc. Some of the most beautiful countries in Europe are 3rd World. :ROFLMAO:

I'd damn near give up a testicle to live in 3rd World Czech Republic.
oh yeah! the mountains in that area of Europe have some of the most spectacular scenery. ..not to mention, some of the finest flyfishing for trout and grayling ...and the food/wine, allegedly as well. never been there, sure as hell would like to go... (if i was younger, i would have added "the women"...) :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts