What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's always been about how much $$ they can grift from you Suckers !!!! .. I't will never stop until you stop. Now you can buy Mr pillow coffee LMAO. Soon you can buy Mr.Pillow Toilet Paper.

An independent investigative report released by OSU in 2019 said Strauss sexually abused at least 177 students over his 20-year tenure at the school. Due to the statute of limitations, a federal judge ruled in September 2021 that subsequent lawsuits from students against the school and athletic department could not proceed.
Strauss died by suicide in 2005.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump is a piece of shit. No doubt. He got on board with the Republican Party because bullshitting their base is just…a tad bit…easier than bullshitting the Democrat base.

…but to believe Trump is any more corrupt than the current muppet.. is a reach.

It does not matter
If he is equivalent in evil to all the other government talking heads, that is one thing, the other being that he has perpetrated so much criminal harm in his wake of greed and narcissism which he certainly deserves punishment for. Aside from that he should receive consequence just for raising such selfish murderous sons.

moose eater

1660505378979.png

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
not thinking a death penalty is plausible
just saying back in the day it was done for less
but no consequences?
the republic must show it still has teeth if it is to survive
The most likely outcome if he is found guilty is they will ROR him to Home Detention in a property he owns, of his choice as long as it's in the US, afterall that can't come down too hard on a former President because of how it will look on the image of the Presidency. Additionally if a Republican ends up becoming President while he's still alive, he'll most likely be pardoned at that point to keep the MAGA crowd pacified.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The most likely outcome if he is found guilty is they will ROR him to Home Detention in a property he owns, of his choice as long as it's in the US, afterall that can't come down too hard on a former President because of how it will look on the image of the Presidency. Additionally if a Republican ends up becoming President while he's still alive, he'll most likely be pardoned at that point to keep the MAGA crowd pacified.
to be pardoned, one must acknowledge that they are guilty. will The Chumps ego allow him to admit to his fawning bootlickers that he is, as we already know, a tax cheat, quite possibly treasonous, and had lied for his entire life about everything? :shucks::biglaugh: if one accepts a pardon, you cannot refuse to answer questions (NO 5th) in a court action regarding others that were ensnared in the same acts...family, friends, congressmen/women. :chin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I suppose at some point we need to discuss the penalty phase
being that Trump has committed espionage of the gravest sort
traditionally that would be death
my 2 cents is it shouldn't be a firing squad
that's only for bona fida members of the military
could we burn him at the stake on the 50 yard line as halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl ? turn the lights off, toss a match, and listen to that rat bastard squeal his way into hell...:groupwave: i'd pay full price pay per view for that.:headbange

igrowone

Veteran
could we burn him at the stake on the 50 yard line as halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl ? turn the lights off, toss a match, and listen to that rat bastard squeal his way into hell...:groupwave: i'd pay full price pay per view for that.:headbange
my dark side thinks similar things
then I remind myself that public humiliation hurts him worse
the legal system finally is bagging this rat
we just need a cat to share in the fun
oh Hillary, can you free up your calendar?

moose eater

*Not what Hempy said. :rasta:
Nope, your (repetitious) inaccuracy was corrected.. free of charge. It was a moment of compassion on my part, as I noted the delusions that propped up the worlds of those less-than-grounded-or-informed tRumpets were seemingly in tail spins @ low altitude, and though I don't sympathize with the Grifter Formerly in Charge very much at all, for his followers to be left so bewildered as to how it ALL could have been so .... shallow... hollow...inaccurate.. like sand castles at a real estate show (being polite), I knew what it was like to believe in fallacy for so long with all your heart.

I once believed in Santa and the Easter Bunny, too. Those days of reckoning, of correcting formerly-held beliefs based in doggy-doo perceptions and untruths with something more.. grounded.... more than the fantasies I'd held.. That was a horrible, horrible time.

So it's in that spirit that I (and I'm sure others) offer you the sincere (at least as sincere as The Donald has been) hopes for a swift recovery..

There CAN be life after blind hero worship, but sometimes you have to want it bad enough to work for it.

We're pullin' for you, Hempy.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
We're pullin' for you, Hempy.
i WOULD pull for someone that had truly been fooled & could not understand that they had not just the wool pulled over their eyes, but the whole damn sheep! i don't think this is true of Stempy. he repeats lies that he knows are lies, and doubles down no matter how obvious it is to the rest of the world that he IS lying (is...he....The Chump? :chin: lots in common). he'll put out two diametrically opposed statements back to back & swear they are both true. i've no sympathy nor hope of redemption for one such...he'll end his days standing on a milk crate ranting at passersby on a crowded street corner about how the "deep state" is to blame for the planets ills and that King Donald will return from the grave to punish the non-believing infidels. "MARK MY WORDS!" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.