What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

was watching someone (did not catch his name) talking to MAGA voters on tv earlier. among OTHER nonsense, they believed that John F. Kennedy was still alive, as was Michael Jackson, and they thought that Osama Bin Laden might be as well...except that his real name was "Tim" (they didn't know his last name) and that he was CIA... so THERE! if that's not good enough for you...:biggrin:
Propaganda.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
George Clooney prepares to drop an absolutely explosive documentary on the scandal that’s likely to leave Gym Jordan far more exposed than he’s ever been.

:D

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was watching someone (did not catch his name) talking to MAGA voters on tv earlier. among OTHER nonsense, they believed that John F. Kennedy was still alive, as was Michael Jackson, and they thought that Osama Bin Laden might be as well...except that his real name was "Tim" (they didn't know his last name) and that he was CIA... so THERE! if that's not good enough for you...:biggrin:
Bin Laden

1660442111372.png

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
George Clooney prepares to drop an absolutely explosive documentary on the scandal that’s likely to leave Gym Jordan far more exposed than he’s ever been.

After the let down of the "EXPLOSIVE" Unprecednted on Discovery, I'll hold off judgement until after I've seen it.

That one was a major snooze fest.

igrowone

Veteran
I suppose at some point we need to discuss the penalty phase
being that Trump has committed espionage of the gravest sort
traditionally that would be death
my 2 cents is it shouldn't be a firing squad
that's only for bona fida members of the military

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
….nothing will be done. It’s political theater for entertainment value amongst political junkies.

If you don’t understand this by now…it’s on you

Any muppet can front this country. Any muppet at all.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
not thinking a death penalty is plausible
just saying back in the day it was done for less
but no consequences?
the republic must show it still has teeth if it is to survive
…I just don’t understand the emotions behind all this hoopla. Who gives a shit? If you read back on this 10 yrs or 10 months from now…you’ll have forgotten what it was all about…because…the drama spinsters will have been feeding you some other story.

The “republic” was bought and sold during the writing of the constitution. It’s a corporation. It’s always been funded by foreign influences…always corrupted..for the few. That’s not conspiracy…it’s logic. Business.

* the only thing dangerous about all this is the fanatics that take it to heart. That believe.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Explosive is one thing.

Explosive Diarrhea is another.

I thought the subject was Trump ?

igrowone

Veteran
…I just don’t understand the emotions behind all this hoopla. Who gives a shit? If you read back on this 10 yrs or 10 months from now…you’ll have forgotten what it was all about…because…the drama spinsters will have been feeding you some other story.

The “republic” was bought and sold during the writing of the constitution. It’s a corporation. It’s always been funded by foreign influences…always corrupted..for the few. That’s not conspiracy…it’s logic.

* the only thing dangerous about all this is the fanatics that take it to heart. That believe.
illusions about the purity of our government?
I don't think I have many of those
but the hazards of a rogue and vital government secrets are a real and present danger
maybe the operation has corruption at it's core, such is life
Trump is corruption personified, having it erased is a step forward

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
illusions about the purity of our government?
I don't think I have many of those
but the hazards of a rogue and vital government secrets are a real and present danger
maybe the operation has corruption at it's core, such is life
Trump is corruption personified, having it erased is a step forward

Trump is a piece of shit. No doubt. He got on board with the Republican Party because bullshitting their base is just…a tad bit…easier than bullshitting the Democrat base.

…but to believe Trump is any more corrupt than the current muppet.. is a reach.

It does not matter

igrowone

Veteran
Trump is a piece of shit. No doubt. He got on board with the Republican Party because bullshitting their base is just…a tad bit…easier than bullshitting the Democrat base.

…but to believe Trump is any more corrupt than the current muppet.. is a reach.

It does not matter
and there is where we differ
I see him as far more dangerous and it does matter

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
and there is where we differ
I see him as far more dangerous and it does matter
Only danger I see is that he caters to the Christian zealots…being as…they are most the way there to believing anything. The White Nationalist are always on board with that agenda. They cloak themselves in its purity…but it’s hate.

You dudes give Trump way too much credit. It’s not complicated. The powers that be…dumbed it down so far…as to be…making it a joke. It’s a gallery of caricatures.

Don’t be one…

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
After the let down of the "EXPLOSIVE" Unprecednted on Discovery, I'll hold off judgement until after I've seen it.

That one was a major snooze fest.
That one was a total waste of time. Nothing but a trump promo hyped as a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.