What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I wonder if if he was working for China, Russia or the Saudis.

This would be a good time for the Qtards to openly discuss how this is all part of the plan to bring down the derp state.

Those poor mislead patriots are really going to have to dig deep to make up a good excuse.

Hempy McNoodle

Isn't it funny how Merrick Garland said Biden had no knowledge of the raid, but now we know that only Biden (the "president") could re-classify declassified documents.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
it's a trap! and Merrick Garland LEAPED into it...and dragged the entire Deep State along with him...and that's not really Hillary or Pelosi, they've already been taken to Epsteins island & are in the stocks in the dungeon waiting for The Chump & Stempy to "finish them off" LIVE for your "entertainment" on The Truth Network...you heard it here FIRST! :bigeye:
Well I had no desire to visit Trump's "Truth Social" to begin with but if joining that site meant I might accidentally see Trump and Hempy having their way with Hillary and Pelosi while being trapped in some stockades that is way more then enough to keep me forever away from that network. I would rather scoop my eyeballs out of their sockets with a dirty soup spoon then to see something as horrific as that.

Hempy McNoodle

If Trump were supplying documents to foreign nations. Wouldn't he have done it during his term and wouldn't he have better ways to do it? I mean the national archives and FBI were aware of the materials he had and he had a special lock put on at their request.. I can't believe you all keep falling for this stuff every time!

Hempy McNoodle

Well I had no desire to visit Trump's "Truth Social" to begin with but if joining that site meant I might accidentally see Trump and Hempy having their way with Hillary and Pelosi while being trapped in some stockades that is way more then enough to keep me forever away from that network. I would rather scoop my eyeballs out of their sockets with a dirty soup spoon then to see something as horrific as that.
Keep dreaming!

HempKat

Veteran

Yeah nobody disputes that however you're leaving out the fact that what were in her emails were the lowest level of classified information many of which only would have been marked classified after the fact but at the time the emails were sent were not yet deemed classified. Additionally since the FBI investigating it said they could not tell for certain her emails were ever hacked it's impossible to determine if a crime was actually committed. In Trump's case however with at least the TS/SCI documents just removing them from the secure facility they are kept in, in and of itself is enough of a crime to catch the Espionage charge and be sent to prison for 10 - 20 years.

Besides it's an idiotic point your making, just because Hillary might not have been punished enough for what she did with her emails, is no argument for not punishing Trump for what he did. As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah nobody disputes that however you're leaving out the fact that what were in her emails were the lowest level of classified information many of which only would have been marked classified after the fact but at the time the emails were sent were not yet deemed classified. Additionally since the FBI investigating it said they could not tell for certain her emails were ever hacked it's impossible to determine if a crime was actually committed. In Trump's case however with at least the TS/SCI documents just removing them from the secure facility they are kept in, in and of itself is enough of a crime to catch the Espionage charge and be sent to prison for 10 - 20 years.

Besides it's an idiotic point your making, just because Hillary might not have been punished enough for what she did with her emails, is no argument for not punishing Trump for what he did. As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.
The reason I posted that was because you claimed:

"While Hillary's emails seem to be in the same category they weren't. First of all none of what was found in her emails were considered to be anywhere near as sensitive. More importantly she didn't "take" classified info that was already secured. At worst she put information that might later be classified at the highest levels at risk by having them on a non government controlled server."

So, the point being, you have no idea what she had or did not have. But we do know that it was incriminating enough to be willfully destroyed.

HempKat

Veteran
I wonder if if he was working for China, Russia or the Saudis.

This would be a good time for the Qtards to openly discuss how this is all part of the plan to bring down the derp state.

Those poor mislead patriots are really going to have to dig deep to make up a good excuse.
I would say that in light of the Saudis giving Jarred 2 Billion up front for an investment business their own financial experts deemed as very unwise based on Jarred's poor history of investing money, that the betting odd's favor it being the Saudis. Russia is a possibility but given how Putin's failed war in Ukraine has doomed the Russian economy to years of recession there's little incentive to want to build a Trump Tower in Moscow anymore and if the leverage they may have had was embarrassing info well Trump's heaped so much of that on himself already that a piss tape from a Russian brothel probably wouldn't even register in a news cycle. China is highly unlikely too since there was no love lost between Xi and Trump and China is facing too much financial instability to be able to pay the kind of money such information would be worth.

HempKat

Veteran
Isn't it funny how Merrick Garland said Biden had no knowledge of the raid, but now we know that only Biden (the "president") could re-classify declassified documents.
You're missing the point that Trump just claiming he declassified them meant nothing and therefore there is no need for said documents to be re-classified. Besides until the raid happened they had no way of knowing for sure if any classified documents were in Trump's possession so Biden's knowledge or lack of knowledge of the raid before the fact is irrelevant.

Reactions: Gry

Hempy McNoodle

You're missing the point that Trump just claiming he declassified them meant nothing and therefore there is no need for said documents to be re-classified. Besides until the raid happened they had no way of knowing for sure if any classified documents were in Trump's possession so Biden's knowledge or lack of knowledge of the raid before the fact is irrelevant.

Hempkat, you are wrong again.

nXqxg93VBcPr.jpeg

HempKat

Veteran
If Trump were supplying documents to foreign nations. Wouldn't he have done it during his term and wouldn't he have better ways to do it? I mean the national archives and FBI were aware of the materials he had and he had a special lock put on at their request.. I can't believe you all keep falling for this stuff every time!
They were only aware of Presidential records that belonged in the national archive was still in his possession, if when they were there they knew for a fact Trump had TS/SCI documents they wouldn't have left them there even if it meant they had to do a Perp walk on Trump in cuffs to leave with them. I can't believe you keep falling for the suggestion that Trump is just some poor innocent victim in all this every time.

HempKat

Veteran
The reason I posted that was because you claimed:

"While Hillary's emails seem to be in the same category they weren't. First of all none of what was found in her emails were considered to be anywhere near as sensitive. More importantly she didn't "take" classified info that was already secured. At worst she put information that might later be classified at the highest levels at risk by having them on a non government controlled server."

So, the point being, you have no idea what she had or did not have. But we do know that it was incriminating enough to be willfully destroyed.
That means nothing, a person could believe something is incriminating enough to try to hide it but that's no proof in fact that they were incriminating enough. At the point those devices were destroyed the thing Hillary was most likely trying to hide was that she was using her own private email server, not that the emails contained classified documents. Plus those destroyed devices only erased some of the emails not all of them. Of the emails they did find which they determined some contained classified information (the lowest level of protected intelligence) and further they were able to determined that at the time the emails were sent many of them had yet to be classified because they contained new information that had yet to be reviewed for classification. Further it is not uncommon that devices used for communication in a job that deals with classified info is routinely destroyed or wiped (just ask the Secret Service) once those devices are no longer in use. The fact they were smashed possibly by a hammer isn't a good look but in and of itself is meaningless. Plus as you might recall just because they couldn't get the emails directly from the phones didn't mean that information was unobtainable or why else would Trump have asked Russia to see if they could find them? "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"

Hempy McNoodle

They were only aware of Presidential records that belonged in the national archive was still in his possession, if when they were there they knew for a fact Trump had TS/SCI documents they wouldn't have left them there even if it meant they had to do a Perp walk on Trump in cuffs to leave with them. I can't believe you keep falling for the suggestion that Trump is just some poor innocent victim in all this every time.
Do you have any support for this statement? Or, is it just your erroneous belief?

Hempy McNoodle

That means nothing, a person could believe something is incriminating enough to try to hide it but that's no proof in fact that they were incriminating enough. At the point those devices were destroyed the thing Hillary was most likely trying to hide was that she was using her own private email server, not that the emails contained classified documents. Plus those destroyed devices only erased some of the emails not all of them. Of the emails they did find which they determined some contained classified information (the lowest level of protected intelligence) and further they were able to determined that at the time the emails were sent many of them had yet to be classified because they contained new information that had yet to be reviewed for classification. Further it is not uncommon that devices used for communication in a job that deals with classified info is routinely destroyed or wiped (just ask the Secret Service) once those devices are no longer in use. The fact they were smashed possibly by a hammer isn't a good look but in and of itself is meaningless. Plus as you might recall just because they couldn't get the emails directly from the phones didn't mean that information was unobtainable or why else would Trump have asked Russia to see if they could find them? "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"
Once again you missed the point. We might be talking about materials besides emails on the destroyed devices. You don't know what it was and neither does anyone else and that is precisely the problem. Just like it would be if Donald Trump destroyed devices with a hammer (after those devices were subpoenaed).

HempKat

Veteran
Hempkat, you are wrong again.

View attachment 18744253
Nobody suggested that Trump never declassified anything. All your post demonstrates is that there is an actual process that has to be followed in order to declassify classified documents that leaves a paper trail like the example you posted above. This means nothing though unless the only classified documents found related to the FBI's investigation of Crossfire Hurricane. Which is unlikely given that the document in your post says that the Crossfire Hurricane documents were already partially declassified and Trump was just asking for the rest of it to be declassified. Also Crossfire Hurricane was just an investigation by the FBI to see if any of Trump's associates from his campaign had been working with the Russians. It had nothing to do with TS/SCI documents or documents relating to the US's nuclear secrets.

Hempy McNoodle

Nobody suggested that Trump never declassified anything. All your post demonstrates is that there is an actual process that has to be followed in order to declassify classified documents that leaves a paper trail like the example you posted above. This means nothing though unless the only classified documents found related to the FBI's investigation of Crossfire Hurricane. Which is unlikely given that the document in your post says that the Crossfire Hurricane documents were already partially declassified and Trump was just asking for the rest of it to be declassified. Also Crossfire Hurricane was just an investigation by the FBI to see if any of Trump's associates from his campaign had been working with the Russians. It had nothing to do with TS/SCI documents or documents relating to the US's nuclear secrets.
What makes you think there is anything that has to do with nuclear stuff?

FakeNews?

HempKat

Veteran
Once again you missed the point. We might be talking about materials besides emails on the destroyed devices. You don't know what it was and neither does anyone else and that is precisely the problem. Just like it would be if Donald Trump destroyed devices with a hammer (after those devices were subpoenaed).
No it is you that is missing the point. Sure since the devices destroyed means we can't know for sure the nature of the contents (unless Russia was able to find them) but it also equally means we don't know there was anything there to worry about. It's a nothing burger. In Trump's case however we are not talking about smashed devices that we don't know what they contained, were talking about actual, verifiable physical evidence of Confidential, Secret, Top Secret and TS/SCI documents that were found stored in a room near the pool at Mar-A-Lago. After Trump had already been given a chance to return all documents that he never should have had in his possession in the first place.

Hempy McNoodle

No it is you that is missing the point. Sure since the devices destroyed means we can't know for sure the nature of the contents (unless Russia was able to find them) but it also equally means we don't know there was anything there to worry about. It's a nothing burger. In Trump's case however we are not talking about smashed devices that we don't know what they contained, were talking about actual, verifiable physical evidence of Confidential, Secret, Top Secret and TS/SCI documents that were found stored in a room near the pool at Mar-A-Lago. After Trump had already been given a chance to return all documents that he never should have had in his possession in the first place.
By this logic, Trump could have thrown it all in a fire just before the FBI raid and you'd be fine with it, lol.

HempKat

Veteran
What makes you think there is anything that has to do with nuclear stuff?

FakeNews?
No, I know people that work for companies like Lockheed-Martin and Raytheon who had/have Top Secret security clearance that have said that much of the stuff that is classified at the levels of the stuff found at Mar-a-Lago is generally related to nuclear secrets and if whatever it was, was enough to get a warrant for a search of a former President's place of residence (something that has never happened before because no former President has ever committed such a serious crime) would more then likely be related to "Nuclear Stuff"

What makes you Think it isn't "Nuclear Stuff" and that Trump is innocent?

Faux I mean Fox News? A news agency that has used as a defense in court for their lies that nobody in their right mind would believe them?

Status
Not open for further replies.