What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Cannavore

Veteran
FZwS_BMXkAEtw9G.jpeg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
LOL, I remember that. in no way was there ever a WWIII threat for that. It is abundantly clear people are more naive about such things than they are aware of.
OMG yep you're right stupidity has taken over the US.
Russian plane shot down by a NATO member, Russian resque crew killed by NATO supported rebels.Those rebels were later captured by the Syrian army force and taken over to the Russians.What ever happend to them, you can guess.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG yep you're right stupidity has taken over the US.
Russian plane shot down by a NATO member, Russian resque crew killed by NATO supported rebels.Those rebels were later captured by the Syrian army force and taken over to the Russians.What ever happend to them, you can guess.

You left out all the times Russia has shot down other countries' planes. If you think this leads to WWWIII put the damn pipe down.
Does Flight MH17 ring any bells lol. Russia does the same shit Trump does. Blame everyone else, We/I never do crooked shit..

investigators say three Russians – Igor Girkin, Sergey Dubinsky and Oleg Pulatov – and a Ukrainian, Leonid Kharchenko, were “fully responsible' for shooting down the Malaysia Airlines plane

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why keep voting for the same crooks?.. I keep hoping everyone will just stop voting for them. Hell, pick the worst candidate on the ballet that's, not a DEM/REP. Use the same tactic for the Senate/House. We might get shit done.

Status
Not open for further replies.