What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

comfy markoth

I wouldn't say Trump is a honest, good hearted guy. I wouldn't vote for someone who is a pushover. I want someone who will ruthlessly fight to win our battle. With that being said, the Russian collusion hoax definitely showed me the other side will ruthlessly fight to stop us whatever it takes.

Sounds like you're equating honesty and having a good heart as weakness?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know that was a fictional movie right. It wasn't a dramatization of actual events, lol.
But you know that this was not fictitious right? [and the people you align yourself with are the types who committed this]

1660049334186.png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, As long as a POTUS does something Trumpturds like any crime Trumptard commits is fine. We don't care about Trumptard's crimes. You can't make this shit up.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hillarys emails. The emails. The emails. The emails. The secret server. Yeah bullshit.

Trump caught red handed with boxes and boxes of stolen top secret documents. Fact.

Trump inciting insurrection and attempting a fascist coup with right wing wacko groups. We're going to fix that MF.

Hempy McNoodle

Hillarys emails. The emails. The emails. The emails. The secret server. Yeah bullshit.

Trump caught red handed with boxes and boxes of stolen top secret documents. Fact.

Trump inciting insurrection and attempting a fascist coup with right wing wacko groups. We're going to fix that MF.
What if they aren't stolen?

What are the odds that the enemy will continue to fall for each trap set against them?

These people are stupid.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'What crime did he commit?' is a dumb question? Something tells me that the only kind of answer you have are dumb answers, lol.

You don't have an answer because you haven't got a clue...

By now if you don't know it won't matter what I post lol. It is your typical BS. I get tired of repeating the same crap to you. As they say, you cant teach stupid. Q will have the answers you seek :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why did Turd take any Doc in the 1st place? Then store them in an unlocked closet for any to look at and or steal. They were not his to take.. What a dumbass. He lost at least half of his supporters since the 6th. Those that are left will always be there to bootlick. Trump being honest about what Doc he took is laughable.

This is Trump's idea of doc storage.
220808145314-split-trump-notes-ripped-in-toilet-0822-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts