What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

Who did what, now?
I see it seems as though you're still struggling with basic concepts such as 'actions versus reactions.' 'Initial assertions versus response.'

That approach to questioning might be where you can get a more clear understanding of where the law sits in such circumstances. The differences in the courtroom between defensive actions and offensive actions. One being protected under the law, and the other resulting in prison or other even less desirable outcomes.

I was simply pointing out that your tRumpet buddies talk alot of smack for a bunch of poorly educated, low IQ folk who will most likely find they don't have NEARLY the firepower they THOUGHT they did...

I see them as being a lot like General G. A Custer. Just absolutely certain they have a winning opportunity, as demonstrated in their verbiage about insurrection and revolution. Dime-store badasses. Cheaper by the dozen.

Hempy McNoodle

I see it seems as though you're still struggling with basic concepts such as 'actions versus reactions.' 'Initial assertions versus response.'

That approach to questioning might be where you can get a more clear understanding of where the law sits in such circumstances. The differences in the courtroom between defensive actions and offenseive actions. One being protected under the law, and the other resulting in prison or other even less desirable outcomes.

I was simply pointing out that your tRumpet buddies talk alot of smack for a bunch of poorly educated, low IQ folk..
Well, it sounded like you were starting to tell us all about a story about your neighbors (who you hope to murder) because they 'started it.' So, please go on...

So, I have no idea what the first two paragraphs in your post (above) are about at all.

Hempy McNoodle

1ssbpExZZwZA.jpeg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It took the Jan 6 committee to open it up for them.

Insiders were busy deleting cell text records and other evidence.

This one was too big to keep quiet. They must have some major shit on him. This day goes down in history for the worst of the worst.
Upon reflection, I can think of one thing happening recently that might shed some light on why the raid happened now.

Actually, it's 300 gigs worth of things. :ROFLMAO:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The witch hunt continues.
:ROFLMAO:

The FBI is just doing this to make him look bad. Russia investigation was to make him look bad. China invented Covid to make him look bad. His staff gave him Covid to make him look bad. Cofefe, hamburders, man, TV, woman were to make him look bad. Jan 6th committee is to make him look bad. Deep state make him look bad!!!! Never him!!! Orange man never bad!!!!

'Boogieman'

Considering that Russian collusion was proven to be bullshit which involved the FBI using the Steele dossier (which the FBI at the time knew was discredited) to start the investigation yeah sorry im not going to trust an FBI with a clear political agenda anytime soon, probably never.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you know how fucking guilty you have to be for a federal judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?

It says it all that when news broke that Mar-a-Lago was searched by the FBI, the main question was: "For which crime?"

Last edited:

comfy markoth

Considering that Russian collusion was proven to be bullshit which involved the FBI using the Steele dossier (which the FBI at the time knew was discredited) to start the investigation yeah sorry im not going to trust an FBI with a clear political agenda anytime soon, probably never.

So what you're saying is "blah, blah, blah"?

It really never gets old seeing people think that Trump is just an honest, good hearted guy that's being put down by all these evil bastards. Priceless.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shamelessly copy/pasted from Twitter - "first they came for roger stone, and i said “great.” next, they came for alex jones and i said “good news.” then they came for donald trump and i said “this is also excellent”".

'Boogieman'

So what you're saying is "blah, blah, blah"?

It really never gets old seeing people think that Trump is just an honest, good hearted guy that's being put down by all these evil bastards. Priceless.
I wouldn't say Trump is a honest, good hearted guy. I wouldn't vote for someone who is a pushover. I want someone who will ruthlessly fight to win our battle. With that being said, the Russian collusion hoax definitely showed me the other side will ruthlessly fight to stop us whatever it takes.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It wasn't that long ago the MAGA breathers thought Trump was playing 3D chess with the Mueller and Durham probes while they thought the Democrats were playing checkers.

Really hope Hillary puts out a tweet soon about Trump.
Morons revealed > BIGGEST sting in history:cool:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't say Trump is a honest, good hearted guy. I wouldn't vote for someone who is a pushover. I want someone who will ruthlessly fight to win our battle. With that being said, the Russian collusion hoax definitely showed me the other side will ruthlessly fight to stop us whatever it takes.
So you're ok with Trump committing high crimes against the country because he's your guy? Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts