What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

I'd point out that as far as strategic raids go, considering the number of his cohorts who were -already- raided, had evidence seized, or were subpoenaed, he'd have to be an even bigger moron than I perceive him to be to still be sitting on anything resembling serious smoking-gun-type-evidence.

If I get wind that the majority of my inner circle got pinched, anything even remotely incriminating is out of my house/property ASAP.

Of course, considering how outrageously disproportionate his ego is, he may well have concluded that they wouldn't POSSIBLY do such a thing to a former POTUS. Let's hope that was the weak link in his 'reasoning'. His ego. It's been his weak link since the outset.... of nearly anything he's done. Comes from being a spoiled rich kid with a silver spoon in his mouth/ass and believing that he's untouchable.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
OIP.QYluaXqsyI1RyD5YnaP11wAAAA

Hempy McNoodle

That's a great observation in that quote. If a bank can have armed security in public and banks are corporations and corporations are 'people' under the law, then that creates a constitutional problem because it effectively means that only rich people may enjoy constitutional rights... Oh, I like where this is heading...:rasta:

moose eater

barely an hour after the news broke this is what the NRA posted. lmao just another Jan 6 level coincidence i'm sure.

View attachment 18742516
Thank Gawd for anti-fascist folks who wouldn't hesitate for a hot second to place a 55-grain piece of jacketed lead in the brain pan of such fascist cretins and scumbags. Been passively waiting for that day since seeing Easy Rider in 1972..

And I'm surrounded by rabid tRumpets. Ought to be a target-rich environment for ridding the Universe of such reprehensible types here if the top blows off this.

Very little pleases me more than watching loud-mouthed pussies & bullies with their heads full of bovine excrement and partisan delusions getting their come-uppance in spades. A person might make money on such a day with the right CCTV contract. ;^>)

Hempy McNoodle

I'd poiont out that as far as strategic raids go, considering the number of his cohorts who were -already- raided, had evidence seized, or were subpoenaed, he'd have to be an even bigger moron than I perceive him to be to still be sitting on anything resembling serious smoking-gun-type-evidence.

If I get wind that the majority of my inner circle got pinched, anything even remotely incriminating is out of my house/property ASAP.

Of course, considering how outrageously disproportionate his ego is, he may well have concluded that they wouldn't POSSIBLY do such a thing to a former POTUS. Let's hope that was the weak link in his 'reasoning'. His ego. It's been his weak link since the outset.... of nearly anything he's done. Comes from being a spoiled rich kid with a silver spoon in his mouth and believing that they're untouchable.
It sounds like not so deep down you know that this was planned for and is almost certainly a trap.

Hempy McNoodle

Thank Gawd for anti-fascist folks who wouldn't hesitate for a hot second to place a 55-grain piece of jacketed lead in the brain pan of such fascist cretins and scumbags. Been passively waiting for that day since seeing Easy Rider in 1972..
You know that was a fictional movie right. It wasn't a dramatization of actual events, lol.

Hempy McNoodle

And I'm surrounded by rabid tRumpets. Ought to be a target-rich environment for ridding the Universe of such reprehensible types here if the top blows off this.

Very little pleases me more than watching loud-mouthed pussies & bullies with their heads full of bovine excrement and partisan delusions getting their come-uppance in spades. A person might make money on such a day with the right CCTV contract. ;^>)
You sound like a sadistic homicidal maniac. :wave:

moose eater

You know that was a fictional movie right. It wasn't a dramatization of actual events, lol.
Yes, Hempy, the movie was fictional. The sentiments expressed by the well-goitered, shotgun toting, pick-up-driving would-be Trumpers (ahead of their time) were not. And those attitudes and beliefs are CLEARLY stil alive and well today. Glad they saved us some targets. I like practice. ;^>)

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

No, just someone who desires to see a 'permanent end' to such fascist and manipulative (inherently dishonest) asshats who fuck up others realities willy-nilly as though they're entitled, all the while generating and/or chasing psychotic group delusions.
What are you talking about?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"bear arms in public for self defense" is open to interpretation. have not read of any rulings by a relevant court RE rounds in a chamber/clips inserted into receivers. HOW you "bear" them can be looked at in several ways. slung over shoulder on your back? most would not call that threatening. holding in both hands consistent with posture of being ready to fire? there is a difference between being an asshole and being an aggressive asshole. they'll probably not like how LEO responds to that... attempting to/or provoking an attack is not "self defense".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts