What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BudToaster

Veteran
:chin: weird,vaccines did a pretty good job of getting rid of polio and smallpox....true story,all vaccines were "experimental" at one point

the difference is that polio and smallpox virus don't mutate as fast as SARS corona virus 2. also, those vaxxes were real vaccines that conferred sterilizing immunity.

StickyBandit

:chin: weird,vaccines did a pretty good job of getting rid of polio and smallpox....true story,all vaccines were "experimental" at one point

Although the smallpox vaccine was not man made but merely a dose of cowpox which was observed as stopping milkmaids getting smallpox
Not saying the vaccine didn't help but the oral polio vaccine is still spreading "the manufactured polio strain" in babies' feces in countries where the "wild virus" no longer exists

Gry

Veteran
The government is defrauding me out of my constitutional rights and freedoms. I will do what is necessary to fight tranny. And as far as reformed, I said I would wear a mask in a nursing home and you should be content with that.

You were never owed a damned thing by this country,
That debt lies the other way around.
You sound like a foolish child.

Cannavore

Veteran
the difference is that polio and smallpox virus don't mutate as fast as SARS corona virus 2. also, those vaxxes were real vaccines that conferred sterilizing immunity.

A quick fact check says that's not true;

"the inactivated poliovirus vaccine does not produce sterilizing immunity and is 90 percent or more effective. A vaccine can lessen the ability of a pathogen to produce a disease response without sterilizing it. If it does sterilize against a pathogen, it can prevent infection. For example, the human papillomavirus vaccine induces sterilizing immunity."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A quick fact check says that's not true;

"the inactivated poliovirus vaccine does not produce sterilizing immunity and is 90 percent or more effective. A vaccine can lessen the ability of a pathogen to produce a disease response without sterilizing it. If it does sterilize against a pathogen, it can prevent infection. For example, the human papillomavirus vaccine induces sterilizing immunity."

there you go again, battling bullshit with facts...thanks!

Cannavore

Veteran
false equivalence that is really nothing more than a GOP talking point. it's always telling when all the trumptards repeat the same thing. it tells me you don't actually have opinions of their own, they're NPC's with pre-loaded remarks that have been focus group tested by GOP & Israeli think tanks.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The claim: Almost 45,000 people who got the COVID-19 vaccinations died in 72 hours

As America’s vaccination efforts push on, some opponents continue to spread unsubstantiated stories of vaccine dangers.

Recent confusion has been fueled by claims made in a discredited lawsuit.

On July 19, attorney Thomas Renz filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on behalf of America’s Frontline Doctors – an organization known for spreading misinformation about vaccines and COVID-19 treatments.

In the complaint, Renz described an analysis from an unnamed whistleblower that claimed to find evidence there were actually 45,000 deaths related to COVID-19 vaccines. This finding is based on the whistleblower's alleged expert analysis of unverified data.

Fact check:'Who's vaccinated?' All living presidents, governors; not most COVID-19 victims

Other fact-checkers have investigated Renz's claim and found no evidence to support his inflated death counts. Still, the unsubstantiated claim persists online.

One July 20 Instagram post referenced "those 45,000 deaths in 3 days that were covered up.” The post contains a TikTok video from an account that has since been removed from the app.

moose eater

My body, my choice. :smoky:

Not according to the General Welfare Clause, or the precedents set that are based upon that. No pregnant woman aboard an aircraft ever made the person next to her pregnant by sitting there in close quarters. Can't say the same at all about communicable diseases, now, can we?

entropical

Veteran
false equivalence that is really nothing more than a GOP talking point. it's always telling when all the trumptards repeat the same thing. it tells me you don't actually have opinions of their own, they're NPC's with pre-loaded remarks that have been focus group tested by GOP & Israeli think tanks.
Democrat or republican, two sides of the same NPC-coin..

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
and why do the variants exist? because of the unvaccinated lol. vaccines were rolled out in a for profit way when they should have been universally distributed around the globe.

Those mRNA jabs are based on a spike protein of a Cov virus which no longer exist and since the new variants have different spike proteins in their amino acid make up, that is the reason you have breakthrough infections in a lot of people, although they're fully jabbed.The Delta variant has 12 amino acid mutations.A lot of animals carry those Cov virusses too, so when everyone is fully jabbed, you will always get new variants.

Those mRNA jabs will not help either in people of 80 years or older, because most of them already have a bad immune system and will not respond very well on those mRNA jabs.

These mRNA jabs are still in an experimental phase and normally
when you participate in an experimental research for a new drug, you get compisation, but now it is made very profitable for them, because the governments are paying (taxes) the research and in the meanwhile they can increase the price too, so more profits can be made?As a participant in this research, you won't get compisation and
is at quite a risk of getting serious side effects or even die from it.So who is the real retard?

Coronaviruses among humans aren't new btw, goes back to the Middle Ages.
​​​​https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_coronavirus_NL63