What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cannavore

Veteran
lol.png

entropical

Veteran
Sweden deaths per 100k - 143
next closest scandinavian country - Denmark deaths per 100k = 45
Why would you settle to compare Sweden with Denmark to begin with? Denmark to my knowledge did not choose to administer high dose morphine injections instead of providing oxygen in their elder care homes, like they did in Sweden. That alone makes your comparison useless.

”STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden, which has shunned the strict lockdowns that have choked much of the global economy, emerged from 2020 with a smaller increase in its overall mortality rate than most European countries, an analysis of official data sources showed.

Sweden had 7.7% more deaths in 2020 than its average for the preceding four years. Countries that opted for several periods of strict lockdowns, such as Spain and Belgium, had so-called excess mortality of 18.1% and 16.2% respectively.”

So despite of essentially euthanizing a generation of old people, Sweden still comes out on top compared to most european countries with their lock downs and mask mandates. And even if you consider this ”7.7 percent” increase in mortality compared to the preceding four year average, why would you settle for a four year comparison? What could possibly be the reason? Well, you just would not get it to look like an increase otherwise.

”In 2020, death rate for Sweden was 9.1 per 1,000 people. Death rate of Sweden fell gradually from 10.4 per 1,000 people in 1971 to 9.1 per 1,000 people in 2020.”

And so it would appear that mortality in Sweden was worse all through the 70’s, the 80’s and the 90’s than during the dreadded covid year of 2020.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-europe-mortality-idUSKBN2BG1R9

https://knoema.com/atlas/Sweden/Death-rate

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
they've always been spreading the disease in part with the way vaccines were rolled out to only rich nations. AKA in the third world, because people are largely unvaccinated (India was 11% vaccinated when the Delta variant exploded) this is where the variants come from.

we always knew this was the case

i would never set foot in israel

it's almost like capitalists want their pleb workers to go back to work no matter the circumstances because they are losing money and people aren't consuming as much.

the vaccines are tested lol, that's why there was originally like 8 different vaccines being developed and only 4? or so have been passed for use.

Probably you're not following the news

WHO: 'Vaccines may not be enough to end pandemic'

a long time, the WHO claimed that vaccines would bring about the end of the pandemic.
But now there is doubt about that.
The head of WHO Europe doubts whether vaccines alone are enough to end the corona pandemic.
This is mainly due to new virus variants, such as the extra contagious Delta variant.
Hans Kluge spoke pessimistically today about the role of vaccines in achieving herd immunity.

Two virologists were already warning for this, but money rules so nobody was listening.
The so called retards get the blame, but when i look to a village in my own country with a very low vaccine rate
0 positives
0 deaths​

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: weird,vaccines did a pretty good job of getting rid of polio and smallpox....true story,all vaccines were "experimental" at one point

Amynamous

a long time, the WHO claimed that vaccines would bring about the end of the pandemic.
The head of WHO Europe doubts whether vaccines alone are enough to end the corona pandemic.
This is mainly due to new virus variants, such as the extra contagious Delta variant.
Hans Kluge spoke pessimistically today about the role of vaccines in achieving herd immunity.

Two virologists were already warning for this, but money rules so nobody was listening.
The so called retards get the blame, but when i look to a village in my own country with a very low vaccine rate
0 positives
0 deaths​

Apparently, vaccinating 7 billion people in less than a year is a challenging task. WHO woulda guessed that?
Also, apparently, your country has a healthier population than the US.

Cannavore

Veteran

0 positives
0 deaths​

and why do the variants exist? because of the unvaccinated lol. vaccines were rolled out in a for profit way when they should have been universally distributed around the globe.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The government is defrauding me out of my constitutional rights and freedoms. I will do what is necessary to fight tranny. And as far as reformed, I said I would wear a mask in a nursing home and you should be content with that.

and customers...don't forget them.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: weird,vaccines did a pretty good job of getting rid of polio and smallpox....true story,all vaccines were "experimental" at one point

Interesting that the vaccine [so far as I know] following the polio vaccine 'production method' is the sinovac Chinese made vaccine...hmmmm

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting that the vaccine [so far as I know] following the polio vaccine 'production method' is the sinovac Chinese made vaccine...hmmmm

now i'm confused,does the chinese vax make you communist or is it just made by communist...out of distilled communism? asking for a flow:biggrin: