What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

entropical

Veteran
”our data indicate that Delta variants are especially well recognized by infection enhancing antibodies targeting the NTD, the possibility of ADE should be further investigated as it may represent a potential risk for mass vaccination during the current Delta variant pandemic.”

https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

Antibody dependent enhancement, that doesn’t sound very good for the injected now does it?

M

member 505892

and now their employers will be fined $14k per violation... in other words if you think employers are going to dole out tens of thousands of dollars perunvaccinated workers you'd be delusional. lotta "patriots" bout to lose their jobs. lotta piglets too.

i've never seen someone so proud of their ignorance before. astounding.

You must get out more.... or maybe i should stay in more (which would be some feat :redface: )

Thinking of all of my extended family members and their friends.... that kind of 'pride of ignorance' is omnipresent down here.

~Insert epic, epic facepalm.~

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Sleepy Joe decided that every government employee has to take the jab on demand.Havent heard him when it goes wrong that this employee gets compisation.

One in three corona patients in Limburg hospitals is fully vaccinated

Hasselt -Ten of the twenty-seven corona patients in Limburg hospitals today have been fully vaccinated. This mainly concerns geriatric patients, with a rather mild course of disease. “.

BudToaster

Veteran
looks like Biden has reduced the size of government by 40% by mandating fed employees and contractors be jabbed - no exceptions. i predict a lot of resignations. the republifucks wet dream - to shrink the govt.

audiohi

Veteran
It's pretty handy that there are 8,000,000 unemployed Americans right now. Republicans have really been wanting them to get a job!

How many underemployed do you think would like a better job?

Furthermore, no pandemic assistance when you lose your job over vaccinations, either. Republicans hated that government program. Sorry!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
One in three corona patients in Limburg hospitals is fully vaccinated Ten of the twenty-seven corona patients in Limburg hospitals today have been fully vaccinated. This mainly concerns geriatric patients, with a rather mild course of disease. “

so, those who do get it AFTER being vaccinated are only getting mild cases? good! that's one of the biggy reasons for GETTING vaccinated... thanks for posting this.

'Boogieman'

and now their employers will be fined $14k per violation... in other words if you think employers are going to dole out tens of thousands of dollars perunvaccinated workers you'd be delusional. lotta "patriots" bout to lose their jobs. lotta piglets too.

i've never seen someone so proud of their ignorance before. astounding.

Have not read about this 14k violation yet. You have a link? Scanning for temperature is basically free. Forcing a mandate, mass unemployment, forcing people to find a new job will create tons of new Republican voters sick of a far reaching government.

audiohi

Veteran
I can't wait until Mike Pillow loses his shit over this mandate.

Does he still have 100 employees left?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
so, those who do get it AFTER being vaccinated are only getting mild cases? good! that's one of the biggy reasons for GETTING vaccinated... thanks for posting this.

That is not the case in Israel, more fully vaccinated people in the ICU and they're suggesting to get the fourth jab for the vaccinated, so something is going wrong over there.They are now in panic mode.

Screenshot_20210910-154425~2.png

That the vaccinated only gets mild symptoms is just a fairytale to continue the total sale for the jabs.As we know Big Pharma did increase the price of the jabs not long ago, so keep on dreaming.In the meanwhile deaths of the jabs are increasing too.

dood2.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Have not read about this 14k violation yet. You have a link? Scanning for temperature is basically free. Forcing a mandate, mass unemployment, forcing people to find a new job will create tons of new Republican voters sick of a far reaching government.

Maybe we can adapt that new Texas law that those republicans love.

$10,000 bounties for reporting the unvaccinated.

The Supreme Court says it's okay.

entropical

Veteran
The injected would not be hospitalised and die if they were getting only mild cases now, would they?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The injected would not be hospitalised and die if they were getting only mild cases now, would they?

i'm not reading that anywhere. YOU posted that it was mostly older patients in that hospital, with mild cases. make up your mind! which one of you are wrong? or is it both? lol...

entropical

Veteran
That is not the case in Israel, more fully vaccinated people in the ICU and they're suggesting to get the fourth jab for the vaccinated, so something is going wrong over there.They are now in panic mode.

That the vaccinated only gets mild symptoms is just a fairytale to continue the total sale for the jabs.As we know Big Pharma did increase the price of the jabs not long ago, so keep on dreaming.In the meanwhile deaths of the jabs are increasing too.
Consider post #1001 in this thread and what it would mean for the injected.

entropical

Veteran
i'm not reading that anywhere. YOU posted that it was mostly older patients in that hospital, with mild cases. make up your mind! which one of you are wrong? or is it both? lol...
In which post did I do that? If you can refer me a number, so that I can refresh my memory. Thanks.

Cannavore

Veteran

very interesting how you all have to resort to israeli data when the US vaccinated 190 million more people than they have. also you people always fail to mention israel was the first country to vaccinate... they are month(s) ahead of the rest of us and their vaccines are wearing off because retards are continuing to spread and allow the virus to mutate amongst the unvaccinated. Delta's from India, Mu's from South America somewhere.... these are not heavily vaccinated countries lol.

That the vaccinated only gets mild symptoms is just a fairytale to continue the total sale for the jabs.
it's not a fairy tale at all. the vaccine stops you from dying from covid. that's why all the people dying and being hospitalized in the US are the unvaccinated.

As we know Big Pharma did increase the price of the jabs not long ago, so keep on dreaming.In the meanwhile deaths of the jabs are increasing too.

still using VAERs lmao