What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volcanna

Veteran
Statistically, Australia has more deaths than us in the last week, and they are basically communists. I dunno Merely #4 this week.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The obese point again lol. Same arguments round and round we go.

US obesity rate = 36%
Cuba obesity rate = 24%
Global obesity rate = 40%

How about New Zealand with a 30% obesity rate (roughly the same as the US) and they're virtually covid free? It's almost like the countermeasures against covid actually work or something.
Ok…obesity isn’t a factor in health. It’s cool…dude. Nothing is pencil whipped. Isolate yourself…stay current on your shots…take every precaution every countermeasure. You’ll be ok. Damn. Have a donut.

Cannavore

Veteran
Ok…obesity isn’t a factor in health. It’s cool…dude. Nothing is pencil whipped. Isolate yourself…stay current on your shots…take every precaution every countermeasure. You’ll be ok. Damn. Have a donut.
it's very simple though. if obesity matters within US covid stats, why is New Zealand, a country that has only a 6% lower obesity rate per capita than the US, one of the best countries on record in terms of dealing with covid?

the answer is even simpler -- you people are cherry picking.

Volcanna

Veteran
Cherry popping More like it.
7084A041-21D5-40B0-906D-73EEDFE4FF82.jpeg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
it's very simple though. if obesity matters within US covid stats, why is New Zealand, a country that has only a 6% lower obesity rate per capita than the US, one of the best countries on record in terms of dealing with covid?

…cherry picking data…numbers that you are reading off the computer. You have no way of really knowing. The war is over already…you just haven’t been told to stand down yet. The media is getting more play out of you.

If stats are accurate…and if stats are science…then they say I never had a very good chance of dying from Covid anyway. Correct or no?

So? Who gives a fuck? Not me. You. I’ve never had Covid. Never been vaccinated. I’m one of those people.

Jesus Christ man. Obesity affects all health….a comprised health condition logically leads to bad things.

It’s just conversation. I don’t look at stats put out into La La Land….and pick the ones that suit my views. I do assume stats are as corruptible as the people who release them onto the masses.

At the end of the day: I’m still here. Still healthy…and still going about living. Fact not stat. Provable.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It’s weird when those guys say something that is just common sense. I am pretty surprised they aren’t on that “being fat is healthy trend“.
Plus size is ok! Don’t body shame! Industry says it’s a good thing! It’s the “new normal” We advertise to you. We’ll serve you up.

The algorithms even pick up on the word “fat” as being hateful.

When McDonald’s is leading the vaccination charge….maybe…just maybe…things are not on the up and up

Maybe there is a big fat problem in the population

Maybe death from Covid narratives are compromised

Mask up…inject…and have a Big Mac supersized fries and Coke….

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

They did shut down their borders for a long time.The country has a vaccination rate about 87% till they opened their borders again.Love cherries btw.Its good for the joints too thnx to the antioxidants.

coronavirus-data-explorer.png

h.h.

Veteran
Old times!
Now touch the fence.
Mud baths are good for you too. There’s some up by the corral.

Seriously, If you’re running hard, drinking a lot of water, a little salt might not hurt you. I ate more when I was working full time in the sun. Most people don’t need it. Pink salt is a fad. Try the red blocks for minerals. Pink salt is for yuppies. You can buy it at Sprouts.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Old times!
Now touch the fence.
Mud baths are good for you too. There’s some up by the corral.

Seriously, If you’re running hard, drinking a lot of water, a little salt might not hurt you. I ate more when I was working full time in the sun. Most people don’t need it. Pink salt is a fad. Try the red blocks for minerals. Pink salt is for yuppies. You can buy it at Sprouts.
…I don’t take advice from internet suicides.

I’m active. I flush. You’re mush

Listen to yourself. Advise yourself. Proof is in the pudding

You just could not hang…Homes

* there’s no Sprouts within 100 miles of here.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
83302A0C-CD44-4584-8EED-309497A3F081.jpeg

My discipline requires amble doses of PMA. You couldn’t possibly understand…as it’s not in you. Your pussy will always hurt.

Ever hear of pH? How about body pH? Ever have electrolyte imbalances? Ever deplete the tank on a regular basis? How about starving the body…keeping it hungry? Flushing? Or refueling and hydrating the body? Do you train? Proof the pudding?

Fucking hippies man…I swear. Lol fuck off…just go die already..get outta the way

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts