What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Why Fauci is gone!

20220826_160653.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
waiting for the Omicron booster. already had 4 Moderna for the normal shit. plus my flu vaccine, pneumonia, and shingles shot... if i had as many needles sticking OUT of me as i've had stuck INTO me in my life, i'd look like a damned porcupine. :biggrin: when is it i'm scheduled to die from all of the "poison" in the "jabs" ? :bigeye:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It took 8 jabs before Zirinovsky passed away.Btw why waiting to get a jab for a cold?Oh yeah don't forget your polio shot too.:ROFLMAO:

Volcanna

Veteran
waiting for the Omicron booster. already had 4 Moderna for the normal shit. plus my flu vaccine, pneumonia, and shingles shot... if i had as many needles sticking OUT of me as i've had stuck INTO me in my life, i'd look like a damned porcupine. :biggrin: when is it i'm scheduled to die from all of the "poison" in the "jabs" ? :bigeye:
You are like the big pharma version of Keith Richards. custy for life. How many other daily meds you on?

Hempy McNoodle

…they’re your stats at bat. You’ve been up 100 times…and struck out every time. Time to retire.
In other words; you have no idea. Got it.

Well, I'll tell you what they are (cause I figured you wouldn't know). Those are called 'redaction codes.' Those particular redaction codes are military redaction codes.

The reason for military redaction codes on Fauci's emails is because they are under investigation by the military.

The name under the redacted part is probably going to be very important. I have a hunch I know who's name is covered up.

Just curious, care to venture any guesses as to who's name is under the redacted portion?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
In other words; you have no idea. Got it.

Well, I'll tell you what they are (cause I figured you wouldn't know). Those are called 'redaction codes.' Those particular redaction codes are military redaction codes.

The reason for military redaction codes on Fauci's emails is because they are under investigation by the military.

The name under the redacted part is probably going to be very important. I have a hunch I know who's name is covered up.

Just curious, care to venture any guesses as to who's name is under the redacted portion?
They are just the stitches on the baseball revealing the pitch you can not see. You can’t read a pitch to save your life.

That’s really all I have to know. I can throw off speed change ups to you all day…straight up lobs….you’d still swing and miss. Fast balls blow past you.

You’re defense is even worse. The military is investigating? Well then….that’s righty right…shitzzzzzgoingtobeabigdeal

Hail P

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

…not so patriotic as a younger person? Never in service to your country? Of course not. That would have been inconvenient. To actually serve. To sacrifice. Lol

Next pitch will be a slider on the outside corner. Swing before it gets too far away.
Correct. I was not so patriotic as a young person.

I've served my country in my own unique way.

You?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Correct. I was not so patriotic as a young person.

I've served my country in my own unique way.

You?
I find it’s a common trait amongst you “patriots”…that you’re beyond your military years…and that you never served in the military at all. Yet…you call for the military to step in and take charge…because things just didn’t go your way. Not how it works.

So how did you serve? What sacrifices did you make for the better good?

I’m a veteran. Yup. Just something I did when I was a kid. Not for the country though. Even as a kid I was not into that bullshit. Semper Fi

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I will keep that info private (for now).
Which means : you paid some taxes. And then only because you had to. That’s something all citizens must do.

You’ve never served anything but your own ego…

at least you didn’t claim a medical deferment on that lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts