What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hempy McNoodle

Which means : you paid some taxes. And then only because you had to. That’s something all citizens must do.

You’ve never served anything but your own ego…

at least you didn’t claim a medical deferment on that lol
Has anyone ever told you that you are full of erroneous assumptions?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Has anyone ever told you that you are full of erroneous assumptions?
Dude just stop. I see you for what you are. You’re not a doer. You’re a talker. Nobody who spends years talking this shit…actually does anything. That’s funny as fuck

You had your chance. You missed it. You refused to swing on a down the middle of the plate lob of a pitch.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Dude just stop. I see you for what you are. You’re not a doer. You’re a talker. Nobody who spends years talking this shit…actually does anything. That’s funny as fuck

You had your chance. You missed it. You refused to swing on a down the middle of the plate lob of a pitch.
Has anyone ever told you that you are really bad at this? :smoker:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
72DE4CC6-63BC-403F-9BC1-D325F6DF14CD.png

Coming from this person….I’ll say I’m better than good. Slap.

….a global effort led by the us military to expose and prosecute lol ….sure buddy…no no no wait! … neo-boneheads…o wowzie…lol…deep state…destroy the Death Star….with “Lasers” from space force cyber elite trolls pinging away anonymously on pot forums lol

Hey batter batter hey batter batter swing

And miss

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

View attachment 18749095

Coming from this person….I’ll say I’m better than good. Slap.

….a global effort led by the us military to expose and prosecute lol ….sure buddy…no no no wait! … neo-boneheads…o wowzie…lol…deep state…destroy the Death Star….with “Lasers” from space force cyber elite trolls pinging away anonymously on pot forums lol

Hey batter batter hey batter batter swing

And miss
Coincidence?

Think: 'then vs now'

Post in thread 'The Great Awakening' https://www.icmag.com/threads/the-great-awakening.380282/post-18186841

Hempy McNoodle

The Deep State Department doesn't have to like it. :smoker:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
The Deep State Department doesn't have to like it. :smoker:

…..you are 100% retarded. No doubts. 100%

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Living in denial is not a counterargument, @Jericho Mile.
The fact that you would want military tribunals is exactly what makes you retarded. The fact that you think calling in the military for anything…let alone…extremist fallacy makes you a cretin. The US military is not the answer to anything I’d want a part of.

You are the minority. The majority of us are pretty reasonable and content. The majority of us do not believe in the imaginary things that you do. Being a fanatic does not put you in the right. Does not give the minority the win. You are 100% delusional to believe different.

Argument? You don’t deserve one. You’ve never hit the ball. Not once. Nobody can pitch slow enough for you.

Anything else for me or can I sip my coffee…smoke my morning bowl…and fuck off now? I’m not your friend.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

The fact that you would want military tribunals is exactly what makes you retarded. The fact that you think calling in the military for anything…let alone…extremist fallacy makes you a cretin. The US military is not the answer to anything I’d want a part of.

You are the minority. The majority of us are pretty reasonable and content. The majority of us do not believe in the imaginary things that you do. Being a fanatic does not put you in the right. Does not give the minority the win. You are 100% delusional to believe different.

Argument? You don’t deserve one. You’ve never hit the ball. Not once. Nobody can pitch slow enough for you.

Anything else for me or can I sip my coffee…smoke my morning bowl…and fuck off now? I’m not your friend.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In other words; you have no idea. Got it.

Well, I'll tell you what they are (cause I figured you wouldn't know). Those are called 'redaction codes.' Those particular redaction codes are military redaction codes.

The reason for military redaction codes on Fauci's emails is because they are under investigation by the military.

The name under the redacted part is probably going to be very important. I have a hunch I know who's name is covered up.

Just curious, care to venture any guesses as to who's name is under the redacted portion?
(I believe) Those are actually DOJ redaction codes. They are used across the board for all federal agencies/organizations - VA, FBI, Homeland, etc. [AFAIK] The ones you are referring to are used mostly for personal privacy in document release under the freedom of information act.
https://www.justice.gov/oip/page/file/1176466/download

BTW what makes you think the email is legitimate? I could easily make up such a document.

Hempy McNoodle

(I believe) Those are actually DOJ redaction codes. They are used across the board for all federal agencies/organizations - VA, FBI, Homeland, etc. [AFAIK] The ones you are referring to are used mostly for personal privacy in document release under the freedom of information act.
https://www.justice.gov/oip/page/file/1176466/download

BTW what makes you think the email is legitimate? I could easily make up such a document.
I stand corrected. While many other Fauci emails do have military redaction codes. I do believe you are correct that these redaction codes are meant to protect privacy.

I believe it is a legit Fauci email, but could be wrong. Time will tell.

My apologies to Mr. Mile for being condescending (while being also incorrect). But, I will emphasize that other fauci emails are redacted because they discuss "military weapons systems."