What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, we do have a different definition of "isolation" - you are using the virologist definition. however when they say " using Vero CCL-81 cells by observing cytopathic effects (CPEs) ", that is not a separation of the virion from everything else, what i would call isolation - Vero cells are monkey kidney cells. and cytopathic effects refers to shooting the monkey cells with antibiotics and starving the cells so it breaks down. all this makes my engineering-mind go into critical questioning mode. i don't have the lab experience to really get the details, so i read studies from those that do.

have they characterized/isolated/sequenced all the cellular debris they are bringing into the test? the answer is no, since everyone does it this way.

have they done a control study, where they run all the same procedure but without putting the virion into the stew? the answer is no, cause nobody does that. except one guy that got all the same results but using yeast cells instead of virion.
My lab experience is far removed, involving soil bacteria, archaea and fungi, the isolation of which can be done with feedstock, toxins and centrifuges. It is interesting that 'we' were not able to differentiate archaea from bacteria prior to genetic analysis. [not via microscopy]

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fat communists! That had me in stitches!!

The leg humping is pretty heavy in here.

The only person that can give you radiation treatment and chemotherapy is you.

All in all, very entertaining!

BudToaster

Veteran
think about this ... the mRNA injection generates trillions of spike proteins - each of which can cause physical damage to the cell and are meant to mark the cell as dangerous and foreign so the immune system can identify it, remember it, and remove it. it is known, shown in studies, shown from past experimental therapies, that the RNA can be integrated into the DNA in the cellular nucleus. and just remember, you only have 10 trillion cells that are your own - that contain the DNA that makes you. the rest of your meat bag is filled with microbes. and it favors the reproduction system.

and i always used to think zombie movies were stupid. now i think someone from the future sent us some training videos.

BudToaster

Veteran
Tucker?? really??? i can not stand his grimace - too much like Rachel's indignation.

do you got a quick, bumper sticker size summary???

Hempy McNoodle

Tucker?? really??? i can not stand his grimace - too much like Rachel's indignation.

do you got a quick, bumper sticker size summary???
No. You absolutely must watch even if you can't stand him. Understand that he is pretty much the most popular newscaster in the country. This important message just went mainstream. Must watch!

BudToaster

Veteran
No. You absolutely must watch even if you can't stand him. Understand that he is pretty much the most popular newscaster in the country. This important message just went mainstream. Must watch!
nah - too much biochem happening at warp speed (Operation Warp Speed?? coincidence???)

nevermind ... found this item on today's "2ndsmartestguyintheworld"'s substack post

man, i knew this shit over a year ago - cause i can read the science.

Hempy McNoodle

nah - too much biochem happening at warp speed (Operation Warp Speed?? coincidence???)

nevermind ... found this item on today's "2ndsmartestguyintheworld"'s substack post

man, i knew this shit over a year ago - cause i can read the science.
If you don't watch it, you wont know what you are missing...

BudToaster

Veteran
I am spending far too much time on substack. dipping into Margaret Anna Alice and a comment mentioned a Naomi Wolfe post – which I have seen since I look at her often.

Adverse events tallied up in the internal Pfizer documents are completely different from those reported on the CDC website or announced by corrupted physicians and medical organizations and hospitals. These include vast columns of joint pain, muscle pain (myalgia), masses of neurological effects include MS, Guillain Barre and Bell’s Palsy, encephaly, every iteration possible of blood clotting, thrombocytopenia at scale, strokes, hemorrhages, and many kinds of ruptures of membranes throughout the human body. The side effects about which Pfizer and the FDA knew but you did not, include blistering problems, rashes, shingles, and herpetic conditions (indeed, a range of blistering conditions oddly foreshadowing the symptoms of monkeypox).

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a

and there it is – monkey pox is cover for jab adverse effect, which is why it is popping up so much recently (4th jab?) all over the world. Just like gardening is cover for stroke – from the toxic soil, don’t you know.

and every goddamn bit of this bullshit is training the DeepMind AI - the best is yet to come, eh?

Hempy McNoodle

And now they will push a 'monkeypox' jab. Hempy said from the beginning that side effects would be labeled as a new virus to push a new jab. This is population reduction.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am spending far too much time on substack. dipping into Margaret Anna Alice and a comment mentioned a Naomi Wolfe post – which I have seen since I look at her often.

and there it is – monkey pox is cover for jab adverse effect, which is why it is popping up so much recently (4th jab?) all over the world. Just like gardening is cover for stroke – from the toxic soil, don’t you know.

and every goddamn bit of this bullshit is training the DeepMind AI - the best is yet to come, eh?
Oh no! Gardening; the stuff under my nails can give me a stroke?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FYpuqvTVUAASjgX.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts