What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cannavore

Veteran
Correlation doesn’t equal causation.….
here's some more correlation for you

26 out of 30 states with the lowest booster vaccination rates have a majority of the highest deaths per 100,000. majority of which are republican states where they have routinely spread lies and misinformation about covid from the beginning. just a coincidence i'm sure because as we all know, it's the vaccine that's killing people and not covid lolllll. just ask hempy, he posts anytime someone dies and attributes it to the vaccine.

111111.png

Cannavore

Veteran
it's almost like there's this covid vaccine that has helped mitigate the serious affects for older and obese adults or something.

obese people produce less antibodies (half as much) than "healthy" people. they should more than most people, be the ones still getting vaccinated.

Hempy McNoodle

26 out of 30 states with the lowest booster vaccination rates have a majority of the highest deaths per 100,000. majority of which are republican states where they have routinely spread lies and misinformation about covid from the beginning. just a coincidence i'm sure because as we all know, it's the vaccine that's killing people and not covid lolllll. just ask hempy, he posts anytime someone dies and attributes it to the vaccine.

View attachment 18735216
What is the source of these figures? Are the dates matched? Or, is this another false-comparison?

Cannavore

Veteran
Updated July 15 2022

Updated May 2022

Hempy McNoodle

Updated July 15 2022

Updated May 2022

Doesn't seem to add up...

Screenshot (226).png

Cannavore

Veteran
fully vaccinated means you completed your vaccination

Moderna 2 shots = fully vaccinated
j&j = 1 shot fully vaccinated
i dont remember what the other shots were

at least one dose means someone only got 1 out of the 2 or 3 doses they were supposed to get

booster or additional dose is self explanatory. i'm fully vaccinated with two doses of moderna from july and august 2021 and have recieved no additional boosters.

Volcanna

Veteran

View attachment 18735216
Cool story bro.

Volcanna

Veteran
fully vaccinated means you completed your vaccination

Moderna 2 shots = fully vaccinated
j&j = 1 shot fully vaccinated
i dont remember what the other shots were

at least one dose means someone only got 1 out of the 2 or 3 doses they were supposed to get

booster or additional dose is self explanatory. i'm fully vaccinated with two doses of moderna from july and august 2021 and have recieved no additional boosters.
looks like they are counting the fully jabbed as one dose also. That why it doesn’t equal 100%.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
looks like they are counting the fully jabbed as one dose also. That why it doesn’t equal 100%.
No they're not.
It won't equal 100%. No idea why mcnoodle added them together, or why you think 3 separate measures should add to 100?

62.8% of the Alabama population (100%) got one dose.
51.2% went on to get the second dose, again that is a percentage of the Alabama population (100%).
Only 18.4 % of the total Alabama population (100%) got the third dose.
:mopper:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I added up the percentages because it didn't look right. Looked like it adds up to 100+%...

The question for you is 'why would you not add them up?'
Because I understand simple maths.

How about this. 62.8 % of Alabamans got vaccinated (at least one dose). 37.2% did not get vaccinated at all. There's 100% for you.
Some of those Alabamans went on to get a second and third dose, hence the other percentages. But they are again measurement of the entire population (100%) so you do not add them to the initial 62.8.. Not sure I can explain any simpler.

Latest posts

Latest posts