What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
liberal majority? where? it would not surprise me if there WAS one on a cannabis site though. the others, i assume, are all hypocritical money-grubbing capitalist swine then...? :bigeye: anyone else astonished? lol...

BudToaster

Veteran
what is it - what is the term - when i am mandated to take a shot that doesn't work, is harmful, doesn't match the antigen in circulation, and i don't want to take?

Hempy McNoodle

what is it - what is the term - when i am mandated to take a shot that doesn't work, is harmful, doesn't match the antigen in circulation, and i don't want to take?
violence

vī′ə-ləns

noun​

1. Behavior or treatment in which physical force is exerted for the purpose of causing damage or injury.
  2. Intense force or great power, as in natural phenomena.
  3. Extreme or powerful emotion or expression.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

Muleskinner

Veteran
Moderna+&+Child+300.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so, when exactly was it that the Health Gestapo forcibly vaccinated you? did they drag you out of your house? run you off the road while going to work? shoot you with a CO2 gun & a dart? no? i call it bullshit...that's what i call it.

Volcanna

Veteran
so, when exactly was it that the Health Gestapo forcibly vaccinated you? did they drag you out of your house? run you off the road while going to work? shoot you with a CO2 gun & a dart? no? i call it bullshit...that's what i call it.
“ no one forced you to get it, we just wanted to completely exile you from society if you didn’t“ - liberals.
But lots of people had to choose between their career and the jab. But if you recall, if joe and all you scared liberals Had your way you would have forced everyone to get it.

BudToaster

Veteran
more hopium, stat!

The audacity of vaccine mandates.

Former White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx revealed that the federal government was relying on “hope” that COVID-19 vaccines would prevent infection when officials publicly stated that Americans who received the jab would become immune to the virus.

The admission came during a line of questioning by Rep. Jim Jordan, who inquired to the former Trump administration official: “When the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t transmit it, was that a lie or is it a guess?”

“I think it was hope that the vaccine would work in that way,” she replied.

"probably safe, likely effective"

BudToaster

Veteran
well! this just made me LOL so i had to share ... from Spartacus

Since 2013, DARPA have been carrying out the BRAIN Initiative, a neuroscience program involved in engineering brain-computer interfaces for the US military, alongside general neuroscience work. One of the other programs that sprang out of this was called N3, or the Next-generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology program. Far more advanced than Elon Musk’s Neuralink, the N3 program proposed the engineering of injectable, ingestible, or inhalable nanotransducers, which would travel to the brain, cross the blood-brain barrier, enter the brain tissue, and allow the human brain to interface directly with computers with two-way communication, using RF, electromagnetic fields, ultrasound, light, or other forms of energy capable of penetrating the skull. This “wireless” brain computer interface would obviate the need for a craniotomy, such as with a Utah Array or Neuralink, or other microelectrode-based brain-computer interfaces. A craniotomy and peeling back a flap of the dura is a highly invasive procedure that risks brain hemorrhage and meningitis, and is not ideal for healthy subjects, making microelectrode array brain computer interfaces impractical at best.

These wireless brain-computer interfaces are proposed as a means of allowing soldiers to have drone video feeds piped directly into their visual cortex, or to control prosthetic limbs with their thoughts. However, any “neural lace” capable of doing these things would also, necessarily, be capable of crossing the far lower bar of manipulating mood and affective states, such as suppressing a soldier’s emotions to reduce their aversion to killing, or creating a permanent sense of euphoria in civilians who are forced to live in squalid conditions. A neural lace is not just another, more advanced means of interfacing with technology. It is, in fact, the ultimate tool of both tyranny and torture.

One of the lead researchers at Battelle involved in their N3 offering, known as BrainSTORMs, Guarav Sharma, was also involved in DTRA’s blood-brain barrier program, to look for viruses and nerve agents capable of permeabilizing the blood-brain barrier and enhancing delivery of drugs across it. SARS-CoV-2 Spike, the protein produced by the mRNA and viral vector vaccines, is scientifically proven to be capable of permeabilizing the blood-brain barrier.

when they say there are no chips in the jab, well by golly i just know that there are. i personally didn't think it was even possible - until i saw the paper about nanorouters from 2012 (?)

come on all you ICMAG fact checkers ... in the words of the inimitable "W": bring it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"proposed" LOL! i propose lots of things that aint gonna happen. any sign that it was actually done, or, as per usual", do you just "know" it because you want it to be so...:laughing:

BudToaster

Veteran
with that much money behind the "proposals" i am sure it will be done - hey! that's capitalism and the profit motive in overdrive.

it's okay, just keep telling yourself "probably safe, likely effective" and get that next kill shot - no clinical trials needed anymore, per the FDA, since the newer jabs are bio-similar.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the newer ones better be aimed at the latest version of the virus. researchers are already warning that the new iteration avoids the limited protection given by previous exposures.

BudToaster

Veteran
"researcher are already warning" ... blah, blah, blah - sounds like conspiracy to me.

just so you know, the newer ones will always be behind the evolution of the virus, cause that's what viruses do - they evolve. just like the flu jab is always behind/misdirected.

if, if, if - they continue with the spike as the mRNA formula. if they switch to another viral protein it could be more effective. so, why don't they?

from Medpage Today
Even as BA.4 and BA.5 continue to climb the charts, crowding out earlier Omicron subvariants, scientists are warning about an even newer strain: BA.2.75.

Tom Peacock, PhD, a virologist at Imperial College London, tweeted on June 30, "worth keeping a close eye on BA.2.75 -- lots of spike mutations, probable second generation variant, apparent rapid growth and wide geographical spread."

Last edited: