What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
20220612_170145.jpg

Volcanna

Veteran
Cool story bro. How do you know it’s Ramsay hunt and not Gillian bar or Bell’s palsy? Let’s see… is this from chickenpox when you were a kid or maybe the third weird experimental jab you got last month? Or maybe he got the chickenpox jab recently.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Cool story bro. How do you know it’s Ramsay hunt and not Gillian bar or Bell’s palsy? Let’s see… is this from chickenpox when you were a kid or maybe the third weird experimental jab you got last month? Or maybe he got the chickenpox jab recently.
Oh FFS.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
But the plan was never to kill you guys off. Just to destroy your immune system and give you soft tissue cancer and sell you a bunch of heart inflammation and blood clot medication. Customers for life!
^ I didn´t get vaccinated. I live alone in the middle of the woods. If you mean me as part of "you guys"..
I just did what I always do, which is avoid people as much as I can.

Also, destroying immune system, soft tissue cancer, heart inflammation and blood clots and stuff.

I thought that´s what McDonald´s is for.

But you know, whatever, mang. ;)

Volcanna

Veteran
^ I didn´t get vaccinated. I live alone in the middle of the woods. If you mean me as part of "you guys"..
I just did what I always do, which is avoid people as much as I can.

Also, destroying immune system, soft tissue cancer, heart inflammation and blood clots and stuff.

I thought that´s what McDonald´s is for.

But you know, whatever, mang. ;)
It’s sad but yes, the entire American lifestyle is to make sure you are a healthcare customer for your whole life.

Volcanna

Veteran
Safe? Nope, not good for your immune system. Effective? Not at preventing infection or transmission. Lolol. But for real how shitty is your immune system if you can get covid twice in a month? Lol.
DB5ACC62-47A6-4B38-A65B-C6153D343F00.jpeg

BudToaster

Veteran
well, the test is a fraud, so there is that.

been watching "Terrain, the film", free screening until Monday https://terrainthefilm.com/internat...YJZFOXduOb7_QiNe3DdXLYunFZcMWPgfoD9RA=.UpXyYd or
Terrain, the film

gets into how the construction of the rna sequence is just smoke and mirrors.

it struck me in the beginning of 2020, that the only way the virus sequence could have been delivered to NIH so quickly, and that the spike protein RNA could be vaccinized over a weekend, is if that viral sequence was the Wuhan Lab recipe for the bioweapon ... uh, er... virus.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh a citizen reporter (not at the same time period?) and the water whisperer - well then...case closed. All these contrived, emotional documentaries on both sides are a sad reflection of our society and the people's capacity to think. Maybe there is more salient info later but the first bit compelled me to switch it off.

BudToaster

Veteran
no, it's all more of the same. but being healthy now i see the truth. and i totally agree from my own experience - people would rather be led than think and act.

interesting anecdotal experience starting at 1:56:20 to 2:02:12

kind of like the experiment where dna from a vial containing the dna, is reproduced in a vial containing only pure water, when both are in an energized coil.

Bruce Lipton talks all woo-woo about cellular dynamics being affected by thoughts (and prayers).

i love this shit ... really enjoy Carlos Castaneda and PP Quimby, as well, so that's where i'm coming from.

Last edited:

Three Berries

Two Chrysler plants in Ontario forced to end COVID jab mandate for workers

Stellantis (Chrysler) has until June 25 to lift its jab mandate for workers at its Windsor and Brampton, Ontario assembly plants.

(LifeSiteNews) – An Ontario arbitrator ruled that Stellantis Canada, formally known as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Canada, must stop its COVID injection mandate for factory workers at its two Canadian plants by Saturday.

Over 300 workers were placed on leave with no pay for not having the COVID jabs or refusing to disclose their vaccination status after Stellantis’ policy went into effect last October.

This past Friday, arbitrator Marilyn A. Nairn ruled that Stellantis has until June 25 to lift its mandate for workers at its Windsor and Brampton, Ontario assembly plants.

Shortly after Stellantis’ policy was implemented, a grievance was filed by three unions representing workers at the company’s Windsor and Brampton factories.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/two-chrysler-plants-in-ontario-forced-to-end-covid-jab-mandate-for-workers/

BudToaster

Veteran
i found this report on Daily Clout report link by Dr. Demers has a PhD in pathology. He has spent more than 30 years working in DNA diagnostics and forensic genetics.

it gets into my favorite jab topic of N1-methylpseudouridine being used instead of just good ole uridine in the mRNA sequence.

Conclusion​

To summarize, Pfizer utilized lipid nanoparticles and a modified mRNA in which all natural uridine nucleotides were replaced with a rarely encountered nucleotide, N1-methylpseudouridine. While it solved their problems of RNA delivery, immunogenicity and degradation, it created some new problems. While uridine substitution was found to reduce the body’s immune response to the foreign RNA and protect the mRNA from degradation, there are adverse effects from this strategy.

There is practically no scientific data available on how total uridine substitution in an mRNA will affect the delicate balance of the cellular and bodily physiology of the host and what downstream effects may be initiated. Yet Pfizer conducted no studies on this issue.

Suppressing the body’s innate immune system also has downstream consequences, particularly if a SARS-CoV-2 infection is subsequently encountered. Increasing the stability and half life of the vaccine mRNA, along with increasing its translation, means increased production of the spike protein which, as it turns out, is itself a cause of pathogensis.

Problems with the Pfizer vaccine design and failure to adequately investigate their effects on the delicate cellular systems of the human body are already manifesting themselves. These problems are summarized in VAERS (https://vaers.hhs.gov/about.html). The long list of adverse events is a reflection of these issues.

references my favorite MIT conspiracy theorist (yea 'Tute)

Seneff, S., et al., Food Chem Toxicol, 2022; Apr 15;164:113008. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2022.113008. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35436552; PMCID: PMC9012513. Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs.

tl;dr ... the jab is probably dangerous, but nobody really knows ... yet

or the official line: "probably safe, likely effective"

you decide - your body, your choice.

Latest posts

Latest posts