What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buzzmobile

Veteran
Im sure they learned that in boot camp too. The first one dropped before the royals even showed up.
That's another lesson learned in boot camp, @Volcanna.
Most of a service member's time is filled with “Hurry up and wait,” the long-standing tradition of making everyone come in six hours before any training event, travel or other military activities. But there are ways to fill the hours between the time troops have to show up and the time the training activities start.
Those wool dress uniforms can get stuffy.

#9 is pass out.

Volcanna

Veteran
So every time there is an event multiple people are passing out because they have to wait in a wool uniform when it’s not even 70*? I did not know that.

Volcanna

Veteran
So basically everytime they have to stand in dress uniform several dudes pass out Is what your saying?

buzzmobile

Veteran
What branch did you serve, @Volcanna?

Can Standing Up Straight for a Long Period Cause Fainting?​

People faint for a variety of reasons. Standing, particularly when associated with heat or emotional stress, can cause blood to pool in the lower extremities.
“If dehydration is present the situation is worsened,” explains Dr. Richard Nicholas, one of our orthopedic surgeons at UAMS. “The low rate of blood return to the heart in these situations results in hypo-perfusion of the brain and at times the fainting spell. Standing at attention, or with one’s knees locked, may amplify the process.”
One of the methods of counteracting the blood-pooling problem is to contract the leg muscles or move about, thus stimulating the blood return to the heart and improving circulation to the brain. “You may recall that the first aid treatment for fainting is to lay the person on his back and elevate the legs. This increases blood flow to the head and upper body and is often all that is necessary to achieve recovery.”
To learn more about the personalized care provided by our doctors using state-of-the-art equipment and technology, please visit our medical services section.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Oh my – that soldier just fainted!​

April 23, 2015 at 9:05am by Tina Comston

A couple of years ago I had the g BriansBasicGrad reat privilege of attending my sons graduation from boot camp at Fort Benning. It was quite the ceremony with a tremendous amount of pomp and circumstance. The graduates has been up for the majority of the night and then stationed down at the parade ground waiting for the ceremony to begin and so I’m guessing that while excited they were not physically at their best. We watched all of the young men line up and then stand at attention on the parade ground while the band played, demonstrations were given, and officials spoke. And during the course of all these activities, one of the graduates, front and center, fainted. A couple of sergeants rushed over to him, dragged him to the back behind all of the other graduates while everything else continued. I’m assuming that this young man quickly recovered because the units marched off the parade ground I did not see anyone lying on the ground. When I mentioned the fainting graduate to my son he said something about the soldier locking his knees.
A question of why some people faint after standing at attention for some time was posed of Dr. Spencer Turner in Oct of 1973. Fainting, also called syncope, is defined by WebMD as the sudden, brief, loss of consciousness and posture caused by decreased blood flow to the brain. While there are medical conditions that can cause fainting, what occurred with the soldier was most likely a simple episode known as a vasovagal attack or neutrally-mediated syncope. This type of fainting occurs because blood pressure drops, reducing circulation to the brain and causing loss of consciousness. Typically it occurs while standing and is often preceded by a sensation of warmth, nausea, lightheadedness and visual grayout.
Locking the knees can indeed lead to fainting as it hinders the flow of blood to the brain. The lack of circulation often leads to a light-headed feeling and can end in the individual fainting. The best way to avoidthis situation, if you have to stand for a prolonged period of time, is to bend your knees.
The original article written by Dr. Spencer Turner can be found at the Lantern Archives .

Cannavore

Veteran
it can't possibly be from complications after contracting covid! it's obviously all the vaccine's doing!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
”People were passing out long before a vaccine!” Lolol. Video evidence that Jesus is real.

I used to watch military parades a lot as a kid and yes it absolutely was frequent that people passed out often. Every one I've seen in fact. I passed out in school detention in 1971. Was that due to the vaccine?
Here's an article about it from 2016.

Whether you land face first in the pavement, or into the arms of your brothers in arms, there is nothing quite as embarrassing as passing out in formation. However, here are six soldiers who did just that.

Volcanna

Veteran
I used to watch military parades a lot as a kid and yes it absolutely was frequent that people passed out often. Every one I've seen in fact. I passed out in school detention in 1971. Was that due to the vaccine?
Here's an article about it from 2016.

Whether you land face first in the pavement, or into the arms of your brothers in arms, there is nothing quite as embarrassing as passing out in formation. However, here are six soldiers who did just that.
Those are from 6 different times. Not all one day In the same place.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Those are from 6 different times. Not all one day In the same place.
I have seen it occur to multiple people on the same day. It really isn't uncommon.

But again, I'll ask, why do you associate random happenings with the vaccine? There was no suggestion whether or not they were vaccinated, or whether they might have had covid. Nothing at all to suggest anything like you are making out.

Anyway, not to bother, I will leave this section to the loonies once again. Not worth debating idiots.

Volcanna

Veteran
Again, because you injected yourself with an experimental drug that doesn’t work and accumulates proteins in your organs and destroys your immune system. its only logical to assume some weird stuff is gonna happen to you guys.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran

Justin Bieber Cancels Tour After Half His Face Goes Paralyzed​

"GET THE JAB,,,,,END UP ON A SLAB"
"He got the Fauci Ouchie!"
"His girl had a stroke recently and a blood clot in her brain. He got off easy."
"Thanks to the media watching out for me I will be getting my 5th and 6th jab straight into my balls. Then I'll blast that fat fuck head from CNN in the face with my vax loads."

Volcanna

Veteran
3040184F-F1F5-460B-8D4E-3BB7112E86E1.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor