What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

StickyBandit

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd share the C99 I ran from TRSC...

View attachment 18891588 View attachment 18891589

Very nice tropical fruit/pineapple type. I took them at 50 days from 1st pistil and she was quite pokey, daytime only toot.

I dusted one lady with some Sunshine Daydream pollen (Bodhi) and their offspring is currently making me grin from ear to ear. :dance:
Totally different to what I got from them. Very nice looking plant (y)

StickyBandit

Heres that pic of the fat and crusty Metal mom I used in the Metal Cindy F6.
full

I still have that top nug I think. Probalby time to twister up and put er in the air!
That's a fine looking bud there LT :) (y)
Haven't smoked the buds yet they're still standing in the jar after drying and I think they're the same clone stock. I only got 2 females and 6 males from the first seeds and did the seed run and haven't popped the others yet. Thought we'd go all out with the punch first and avoid contamination :)
I'm yet to find a grow method that I really like with these and have a handle on. Leaning toward hempy or Wilma, or of course outdoors

need4weed

Veteran
Hi folks,

Just thought I'd share the C99 I ran from TRSC...

View attachment 18891588 View attachment 18891589

Very nice tropical fruit/pineapple type. I took them at 50 days from 1st pistil and she was quite pokey, daytime only toot.

I dusted one lady with some Sunshine Daydream pollen (Bodhi) and their offspring is currently making me grin from ear to ear. :dance:
@BumSplodgeBrownPants looks like the real deal, hot any pics of dried buds? How was the potency? Did you get any rotten phenos?

need4weed

Veteran
Long thread, too much to go through for my liking. Still a lot of companies selling C99, who's got the closest to the original? 50 day flowering with rotten pineapple

Jerry_Garcia

Female Seeds has changed something again in their C'99 genetics. I bought one package this summer and also got phenotypes with a kush scent and thicker leaves - which really surprised me. All the C'99s I bought from FS from around 2013 to 2017 had a tropical scent and narrow leaves. Before 2013, I also encountered scents other than tropical ones from this breeder. I have encountered earthy scents as well as completely odorless plants. Just my 2 cents.
Here is my Female Seeds C99 that I am currently growing. The seeds are from a couple of years ago…I think I grabbed them in 2020. It’ll be interesting to see how these finish up.

IMG_0480.png

right

Long thread, too much to go through for my liking. Still a lot of companies selling C99, who's got the closest to the original? 50 day flowering with rotten pineapple
I've only grown Cindy crosses , but I'd go with brothers grim .Though it has been awhile ,and I'm not sure of there reputation or quality now.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
The cross i got here is Brothers Grimm C99 too. First time ever i will grow some C99. :coffee: I got another female today from 4 seeds - 3 females till now. 🥳 Tomorrow will be day 1 of flowering.

Last time i got 4 seeds, killed one and then got 3 males from the rest. 🙈

They are beautiful for sure!

20230930_181115-01.jpeg
20230930_181045-01.jpeg

cannaloop

I've only grown Cindy crosses , but I'd go with brothers grim .Though it has been awhile ,and I'm not sure of there reputation or quality now.
need4weed

Hey man, maybe you and @need4weed should go to the top of page 1 of this thread to get the gist of what this is all about. This is too valuable to be going back to square one.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
need4weed

Hey man, maybe you and @need4weed should go to the top of page 1 of this thread to get the gist of what this is all about. This is too valuable to be going back to square one.
Agree. Post #1 has been updated throughout this endeavor.

There is no way BG c99 is pure, you can ask the others that ran it when it was released, most were fairly upset. Not the point.

The point was continuing to search and by sheer chance I found a thread on RIU I think regarding peak. I had already ran a couple of the peak, but the posts at RIU looked good enough for another try at it.

Maybe I got very lucky with the Punch mom. I have 2 or 3 packs left of the peak P1 stock but for now just looking through a couple of my selections from the F6 generation. I ran 1 single plant out from the F6 which most resembled the mom in veg and it turned out very very similar to the mom. I hope to flower out a couple more soon.

Thanks for everyone that has invested the time to run them. I actually prefer the longer stronger Thh99 to the pure c99 and hope to cross my mint99 to the C99Thh. Testing would show whether the C99 mom or sire proves more dominant. The Thh99 was mostly Thh with the scent coming from the c99 side and increased flowers, although the flowers themselves were still quite fluffy like the THH. The C99Thh in veg appear to be C99 dominant.

rolandomota

Veteran
I want to try that pineapple c99 from bros grim. Damn his fem seeds are cheap the testers he's got 4 different ones at 12.50 for 9 fems 36 fems for 50 😲 🤪 versus the 3 fems for 25 special on 🍍 c99

Latest posts

Latest posts