What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
I’m still searching….
Grown PSBC, Joey, FOG, and even running a Canuk fem C99 right now, which I doubt is pure C99 from the skunky smell and difficulty in cloning.
I will get back into my stash of PSBC after a break from finding boring to non existent smells and tastes so far.
Maybe I got lucky with my PSBC... I ran 1 pack and yes there are still some that tasted similar to JW but the PSBC were all better plants than the JW.

I found the same Fruit Punch flavor in the F6 I made...

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Cinderella 99 x Oaxacan Gold

Got some wild cindys... 🌴 Showin' resin early, day 15 of flowering. :cool:

20231015_174805-01.jpeg
20231015_175006-01.jpeg
20231015_174819-01.jpeg
20231015_174513-01.jpeg

jjonahjameson

I've only grown Cindy crosses , but I'd go with brothers grim .Though it has been awhile ,and I'm not sure of there reputation or quality now.
Their base stuff is good. Good germination and solid growth.
Haven’t tried all their new testers though. But the C99 comes from the source so…

There’s a lot of good documentation out there at Reddit and other places.

LostTribe

Premium user
Their base stuff is good. Good germination and solid growth.
Haven’t tried all their new testers though. But the C99 comes from the source so…

There’s a lot of good documentation out there at Reddit and other places.
I would NOT go with anything from Brothers Grimm, its absolutely 100% NOT AUTHENTIC.

Again, READ post #1 in this thread. Just trying to save you guys a bunch of time. Time is money.

LostTribe

Premium user
I've only grown Cindy crosses , but I'd go with brothers grim .Though it has been awhile ,and I'm not sure of there reputation or quality now.
Again, I would direct you to page 1 and post #1 of this thread. I disagree with this recommendation completely.

I am not vending. I would go with Joey Weed or maybe give hazeman a try. I havent run hazeman but pics look good. Its the only other c99 I would try if I was going to get any others, but as you can see I have no reason to look further.

LT Heavy Metal (C99)
full

Last edited:

right

Again, I would direct you to page 1 and post #1 of this thread. I disagree with this recommendation completely.

I am not vending. I would go with Joey Weed or maybe hazeman a try. I havent run hazeman but pics look good. Its the only other c99 I would try if I was going to get any others, but as you can see I have no reason to look further.

LT Heavy Metal (C99)
full
Very nice looking flower .I haven't seen Joey Weed.in a long time . I'm going to go look as soon as I finish looking through the threads .

LostTribe

Premium user
Yeah I was a little surprised to find out after a 15 year absence my old handle was still being talked about.

It's kind of funny because I expected my X13 clone to still be floating around.

A little story about Bohdi's C99 raydavies cut.

I never grew out C99 from seed. Sly shared a bag of cured Princess bud with me and let's just say I wasn't overly impressed. That C99 cut was given to me by Lucas. He grew out the seeds and that was his keeper. I shared it with a lot of people but never expected it would have survived as long as it did. Rightfully it should be called the C99 Lucas cut.

Thank you JJJ for the explanation. I just sprouted some Genius X Panama, the backcrossing begins.
Ray you still out there?

LostTribe

Premium user
They look fantastic! Are the Punch the ones that are showing buds already? They have the skinnier leaves on the compared to the lower pics. While the lowers look very much like the Heavy Metal. They are good sized too, how did the veg time compare to other strains for you? Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy them!

Sub24ox7

Correct on which is which. I veg them for a good bit as I had some pog bx that is slow in veg and I wanted some good sized plants. The o. Haze x Cindy and love potion o. Haze and the thunk x grandfunk along with one sssstn(unbelievable stretch on this plant) I grew in veg a little to long as they are stretching lol….
IMG_2689.jpeg

Last edited: