What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Whats your starting water is my question. I was looking more closely and notice the fans with some rusty spots? Looks a bit light colored but could be transplant shock from going dwc to media. Did you use any mycos during transplant? I dust with it and will try to use a kelp addative here and there but not too much. I do use mr fulvic often. Also been using hydroplex for my MPK last few runs 3-4w through late bloom then taper off. Even ran hydroplex in place of cannazyme at the 0-2-1 ratio watered down to save some $ on not getting the cannazyme. Those killer nug pics of the peaks were canna line with hydroplex and mr fulvic.

StickyBandit

I'm trying to simplify everything for now, rainwater, Mills Basis nutes and Canna Coco in a hempy bucket. It has clay balls in the bottom for drainage. Perhaps a little P-K additive near the end of budding and pH correction and that's it.

LostTribe

Premium user
I'd recommend getting 20% runoff and testing the runoff if you have a meter. Canna recommends a starting water ec of .5ec before adding nutes to the water too.

StickyBandit

I'm bottom feeding directly through the tube so I don't think salt buildup will be an issue. I can also test the water through the tube. It's all theory atm but I'm hoping it all works out :) I have a bluelab soil pH tester and their water pH tester and EC wand
The rusty spots on the fans are from before the transplant and seem to be improving, there's a lot of trial and error for now but I'm learning slowly :p

Dime

c99 outside in Ontario, about 2-3 weeks left

Attachments

• 20230914_180213.jpg
    20230914_180213.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67

LostTribe

Premium user
While I hunt selected cuts from the F6 wondering if those of you that ran the Punch could report back on if there was a single flavor profile in the plants or if you found multiple and of course what types of scents and flavors you have found. I only ran 1 out so far selected visually and it turned out like the Punch mom. I hope to dig through soon and try to select another out of a larger pool. Thank you all for your time and efforts. I hope it was worth it! LT

LostTribe

Premium user
I have at least 5 punch and 4 metal sexed going now, all in veg. Will report back. Almost all of the punch stems smell like Hawaiian Punch.
Thanks Bro and I hope you find something nice! Do you find that they are possibly shorter in stature than other strains you are also running? I had one guys say that his were tiny.

@Goodherb brother! Did you find the c99 to stay short vs plants that were sown at the same time? Were the c99 sown later? Thank you my friend. Again Soon! I am picking through some other things. Somthing Irie I Irie!

Mine single F6 did seem slender, maybe a bit slower vs the clones I had with her. Chaco, Sour D and Weasel all were larger but those are normally larger varieties. Also hybrid LYLT a long flowering extreme THH mint flavor pollenated with the F5 C99. Simply, I love the Love You Long Time. All these were larger than the F6. But, don't let stature dictate potency ever. The F6 hits me harder at lift off than any of the others ran along side. Also was a better flavor something all her own.

I ran a couple veg tests on the F6 C99 x THH P1 pollen and they look more influenced by the C99 side of the line where as the reverse Thh x C99 was an obvious hazey cultivar albeit with some nice cindy influences. I'd like to recombine these two as such into a recombinant line of sorts. It might give rise to outliers.

Blessing one and ALL!
LT

Last edited:

Goodherb

Thanks Bro and I hope you find something nice! Do you find that they are possibly shorter in stature than other strains you are also running? I had one guys say that his were tiny.

@Goodherb brother! Did you find the c99 to stay short vs plants that were sown at the same time? Were the c99 sown later? Thank you my friend. Again Soon! I am picking through some other things. Somthing Irie I Irie!

Tribe ,they were planted in around june.
I may have rot bound them ,you know.
Have a few seeds ,will pop some ,along with couple pollen chuck seeds from punch x thh (mint pheno) I believe because was so small it(thh) self.

Smell like a straight tall glass of drink on 96 degrees in the shade, refreshing !

Give thanks, mi igen.

Attachments

• IMG_20230813_181534127.jpg
    IMG_20230813_181534127.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20230813_181503091.jpg
    IMG_20230813_181503091.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20230813_181453495.jpg
    IMG_20230813_181453495.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20230813_181547733.jpg
    IMG_20230813_181547733.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 44

Goodherb

Yes bro, like ful-joying ("enjoying") a nice chill punch drink ,man. Still have out "SKOHLP" skunk original haze love portion, via flylowgethigh, Posi/THH. I give thanks,for dope, man. An everyone else who have sent me things.

Usually I grows ,what will consider as bagseeds (ad mixtures/multi generations of things unknown from other growers here) this is second season/year growing seeds, that is known .

Popey

Veteran
Female Seeds has changed something again in their C'99 genetics. I bought one package this summer and also got phenotypes with a kush scent and thicker leaves - which really surprised me. All the C'99s I bought from FS from around 2013 to 2017 had a tropical scent and narrow leaves. Before 2013, I also encountered scents other than tropical ones from this breeder. I have encountered earthy scents as well as completely odorless plants. Just my 2 cents.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd share the C99 I ran from TRSC...

DSCF0030.jpg
DSCF0031.jpg

Very nice tropical fruit/pineapple type. I took them at 50 days from 1st pistil and she was quite pokey, daytime only toot.

I dusted one lady with some Sunshine Daydream pollen (Bodhi) and their offspring is currently making me grin from ear to ear. :dance:

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Chopped the little girl last week. Very fruit punchy :)

View attachment 18891424

Getting into the groove with feeding in the hempy now after a rough start. Very much a learning curve all round :)

View attachment 18891425
Thank you @StickyBandit looking good! Are those from the same clone? If you start to get issues I sometimes will pull the particular plant an put it under a shop light with flos for a couple days which usually greens them back up quickly. Just thought I'd put that out there in case she keeps yellowing out on you.

How was the yeild on that Punch vs the Metal? How about the effects? I like the looks of that bud structure. The Punch mom grew more spear shaped tops whereas the Metal had nearly flat rounded thick tops.

Latest posts

Latest posts