What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
That's a kick in the knickers. I've never come across something that wouldn't reveg.

Would you or anyone have an ideas as to why this is??
I didnt up pot and the lower sort of had some spotting on the green growth. These lowers were also fully seeded with THH pollen so that might have been an issue with seed finishing up and taking energy from the plant. Not a big deal as I have plenty more of these.

I smoked some of the other peak p5 stock yesterday and it blew me away its so strong initially. Made me uncomfortable for a bit. That sample was close to the metal mom but from a thicker plant. Super coated.

StickyBandit

I still have the one for a taster :)
I'll try not to kill this one :p

C99.JPG

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres my fail out of 20 beans only 2 popped up & they are just kind of stunted. The seeds were pretty old really wish i started at least 10 beans a year or two ago, im still holding onto them though hoping they will just go or maybe a few more will popped up soon.

I also decided to start some Hash Plant x C99 from Cannacopia i got awhile back as a freebie. I grew a few out & found a really nice c99 dom pheno. I hope to find another c99 dom pheno & i plan on crossing them together. we'll see what happens.

IMG_0644.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
Heres my fail out of 20 beans only 2 popped up & they are just kind of stunted. The seeds were pretty old really wish i started at least 10 beans a year or two ago, im still holding onto them though hoping they will just go or maybe a few more will popped up soon.

I also decided to start some Hash Plant x C99 from Cannacopia i got awhile back as a freebie. I grew a few out & found a really nice c99 dom pheno. I hope to find another c99 dom pheno & i plan on crossing them together. we'll see what happens.

View attachment 18878440
They look nice. I got plenty f6 of these.

LostTribe

Premium user
full

This is a punch nug from the f6 I made. This was found in a single packs worth of seed. Click to zoom and you can see the quality of the trichomes. I started more of the f6 punch to find a proper cut worth sharing. Ideally I'd like to find one just like this terp wise with a larger frame/higher yeild. The tastier ones were on the smaller side in the 2 packs of f5 I ran through. I still have 2-3 packs of f5 too but for now I'd like to look through my selection first.

Last edited:

Dime

Behind the house C99 taken yesterday in Southern Ontario Canada,she's already flowering nicely,hopefully the rain stops soon and we have a nice dry,hot cple months

Attachments

• 20230812_184710.jpg
    20230812_184710.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 63
  • 20230812_184726.jpg
    20230812_184726.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • 20230812_184730.jpg
    20230812_184730.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65

LostTribe

Premium user
@Dime , that's a beauty, nice one mate :D (y)
@Goodherb yours also looks nice... just not as big. Is that peak?

I managed to transplant this one from DWC into a hempy without killing it :p Looks like it's coming good. Will probably be good for a mother and some buds
What EC do you recommend @LostTribe ?

View attachment 18878867
What media are you in, what are you feeding and what lighting? I don't really push plants though. You just have to see what they will handle. I dont recall getting any tip burn except when nutes were building up in coco and I'm not a cocopro by any means but it was up there.

Goodherb

StickyBandit, yea it's small in statue, but she have a big nose. It's a sweet smell of ripen fruits .While in the ground ,when after being cut and dry the smell perfumery deliciousness ,also when burning.

Few people that partake of it, raves how much they love it.

All outdoor from seed to in final spot. No extra light.
I need to push them abit more next time,to maximize height.

I give thanks LostTribe.

StickyBandit

What media are you in, what are you feeding and what lighting? I don't really push plants though. You just have to see what they will handle. I dont recall getting any tip burn except when nutes were building up in coco and I'm not a cocopro by any means but it was up there.
Currently I haven't given it any extra food, it's in 20L Canna Coco expanded from a brick which is pre-buffered according to their website. I was considering watering with Mills Basis @ EC0.5 5.8pH weekly once it starts to flourish and observe and adjust from there :)
It's currently under some cheap ass veg LED in an 800x800 tent and will move under something better when it's big enough

LostTribe

Premium user
StickyBandit, yea it's small in statue, but she have a big nose. It's a sweet smell of ripen fruits .While in the ground ,when after being cut and dry the smell perfumery deliciousness ,also when burning.

Few people that partake of it, raves how much they love it.

All outdoor from seed to in final spot. No extra light.
I need to push them abit more next time,to maximize height.

I give thanks LostTribe.
No only thanks to you hope you approve of the smoke. I find they are a bit small but the flavor and effect are good smoke. Thanks for sharing! Did you get the Tom Hill out?

LostTribe

Premium user
Currently I haven't given it any extra food, it's in 20L Canna Coco expanded from a brick which is pre-buffered according to their website. I was considering watering with Mills Basis @ EC0.5 5.8pH weekly once it starts to flourish and observe and adjust from there :)
It's currently under some cheap ass veg LED in an 800x800 tent and will move under something better when it's big enough
Just watch it if you are in coco I would start watering with a decent ec. If she goes lighter in color or starts to yellow it might be too late. I water my canna starting at 1.0ec and always aim for 5.9-6.0 with 20% runoff and dont ever sit in drain trays. I have egg carton under them to keep the roots up. Not sure I will go back to coco. I'm back in aero and prepping for hydroton ebb flo.

Goodherb

I still have couple of what you send, but they produced few seeds so far, with bit more on them.
So pop some b4 this month end.

Yes ,I do . Those posi/thh , vigorous .
Have couple at the same location. Since ask will post up pic's.
Those Double/Quad cookies are the rave of the valley, man, to say the least!

LostTribe

Premium user
I dont know. Recently was using jacks 321. before that it was cannas full recipe. Jacks is easy to look at some small ones. I am thinking to run pbp for some head stash next run but probably veg with the jacks. maybe just jacks. Theyre all good. Even maxibloom will do the trick.