What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

StickyBandit

The seeds are fattening up. I'm looking forward to growing some of the cuttings for bud

C99.JPG

A shot of the structure

C991.JPG

Dime

Replenishing seed run,selection this time not mass pollination. It's great people are keeping it going,11 girls 5 boys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525-181346_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525-181346_Gallery.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20230525-181357_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525-181357_Gallery.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20230525-181404_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525-181404_Gallery.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 65

santero

I am getting fruit punch from Santero's San Fune x to my Blue Tangie Bean. At least in the line I am working on, it completely paints over the Blue Tangie Bean and smells exactly like her mother. My SanFune is Holy Princess dominant (crossed to Chocolate Cheese). Holy Princess is Santa Maria x Cinderella 99.

defintely, mate ... i worked the line into a (quasi) ibl status.
(= the current offering is too complicated to explain in just
one sentence, lol.)

the line inherits true and brings on the tropical/choco/
red berry TÖERPS! that people are so in love with lately.

sanfune was made in 2013 and is openly available for 20 bucks/pack since 2014.
whoever bought a pack or two did have a nice breeding gem at his disposal ;)

Cannabrainer

It is such a good line I actually had to buy two more packs. I have to admit though, that my compulsion was the result of seeing the Froot Loops freebe. On a next run I will use it to do further incursions into my favorite phenotype and some crosses. Plants are getting bigger. I will update my thread soon. Cheers Santero!

LostTribe

Premium user
I have 3 clones from the original LT Peak Punch pheno C99 mothers in DWC. Only running about EC 6.0 in Mills Basics, 20L buckets. Hopefully the weather stays cools till they finish :)

View attachment 18869317
EC of 6.0!? WTH Mang! You mean ph of 6? maybe .6ec. They can handle full nutes up to 1.8ec in HID more with coco and led.

I'd strip the lowers off and try to bush them out a bit unless you already flipped. Healthy looking!

LostTribe

Premium user
Currently germinating Kwik Seeds C99.

Went though a few packs of Hazeman C99 and found some nice stuff which I made seeds to further the line.

Hazeman C99

View attachment 18855214 View attachment 18855215
Lester how did kwiks compare to the hazeman? I ran 2 of the TRS aka kwiks but wasnt really impressed with the initial results. Hazeman still has those but I didnt follow through with them. I am still very satisfied with this line I am working on that began with the Peaks. I harvested an f6 and it turned out nearly identical to the Fruit Punch mom so if I do anything more it would be to run out more of my f6 and hit them with the original frozen f5 peak pollen but not sure that is really necessary. I think the key to it was using enough males to get the right mix to fire.

StickyBandit

EC of 6.0!? WTH Mang! You mean ph of 6? maybe .6ec. They can handle full nutes up to 1.8ec in HID more with coco and led.

I'd strip the lowers off and try to bush them out a bit unless you already flipped. Healthy looking!
EC 0.6 sorry. Edited. It has CF next to it on the truncheon which is 6.0. I did use CF for a number of decades :)
Still on the veg cycle. I'll let them grow a bit and take some clones from the prunings. I don't have space to flower them for a while so they might need a few prunings before going to their forever home

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I was about to chop what small bit remains of this one and take the C99 x Thh seeds but since theres an itty bitty tiny new stem with a single blade finally showing after 2 months I guess I'll try to wait for a snip. This particular one has the proper sweet fruit punch and a nice happy sativa high. The smell has held up over 2 months in the jar so I think its worthy. Sometimes when you let these sit for a bit they may sort of change flavors. This one is a very nice representation of what I would call a proper Cindy.
It wouldnt reveg but theres gotta be plenty of these fruit punch in there if I picked this one out of 10 by veg appearance only.