What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

islandpreservation

This is the single Peak C99 that I started which eventually led me back to this line. It was a grapefruit but the resin was more plentiful than the Joey Weed from the more recent offering which I ran along side it. Peak was from the "Pre Hiatus" Joey Weed via a single pack that Frost Bros provided for preservation. Glad I decided to run a few more even though this one wasnt quite the taste I was after.

Very fortunate to have found the Pineapple Punch as well as the Metal Princess pheno's.

full

full
oohhh that looks about right. I am one with love for the grapefruit too!!!

StickyBandit

The 6 males on the right look the healthiest while the 2 females on the left were overwatered, seems to be a common theme for me. I will try to make a pumice/soil blend next time that dries faster, I think that's the key
Going to do a small repro so I can do a better hunt. In a way it's better that I got more males to keep diversity
I'll freeze some pollen too :)

C99s.JPG

C99Male.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
The Fruit Punch definitely can be found in these F6 seeds. Here is a single selection out of 12 seeds. I culled the widest leaf sets down to 3 and the other 2 went male. This one is very close to the mom. I believe the long time issues with cinderella are due to the males or lack of males used in the reproductions. I used multiple on this selection.
full

full

I didnt manicure it much. But you can see the resin if you zoom.

Peace
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
@LostTribe This looks pretty frosty for full seeded bud. Can't wait to grow out the clones I took off this one :D
Re Seedbay, their loss!

View attachment 18843818
That one pictured looks to lean towards the Fruit Punch. The plants with thinner leaves seem to be sweeter in the f5 and this particular f6. Cant wait for you to grow out your cuts so you have some heads for the stash!

Peace my brother from another mother from the land down unda!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
I am finishing out the lowers off this f6 which hold some more killer genes. I had thh pollen frozen so I had to use it after finding out this supposed thh x f13 was actually thh x c99 from a dirty fan. The f13 male was sterile after all. The Thh was in with the c99 seed run for its first weeks as well I just remembered because I knew it would take longer to bloom so maybe it was leftover pollen flying in that tent. I mist water as best I can after pollen flies but you cant get it all especially on electrical components.

Love You Long Time Haze
full

full

full

This one reeks of evil tropical fruit haze rootbeer spice. An even mix of the THH and Cindy flavors. Its mostly sativa in effects. Keeping this cut for a while its insane. My photo skills are not worthy.

travese311

Pretty sure they were supposed to go on Seedbay a while back but it didn't happen so I wouldn't count on it :)
As mentioned previously, jah seeds is offering them
Appreciate the heads up. I wasn’t able to score any from here, but Jah seeds got some of the c99 to me in the states. But I’m still onboard for Lost tribe C99 if possible

Rgd

Veteran
growing some now.

.older stock from "joey weed” c99 non fem

and fem c99 from a Qc seed co..

both look like sativaesque Cindy..a good start

was in on the getting first c99 offering in CW.. built up tolerance way fast..

it worked in crosses well though..

will make more beans from them...pheno hunt..maybe keep a clone if its good

yeh..nice easy to grow almost sativa..with a possibilty of something good

also will hit her with some ort1 haze pollen too if I still have some left

Cannabrainer

The Fruit Punch definitely can be found in these F6 seeds. Here is a single selection out of 12 seeds. I culled the widest leaf sets down to 3 and the other 2 went male. This one is very close to the mom. I believe the long time issues with cinderella are due to the males or lack of males used in the reproductions. I used multiple on this selection.
full

full

Peace
LT
I am getting fruit punch from Santero's San Fune x to my Blue Tangie Bean. At least in the line I am working on, it completely paints over the Blue Tangie Bean and smells exactly like her mother. My SanFune is Holy Princess dominant (crossed to Chocolate Cheese). Holy Princess is Santa Maria x Cinderella 99.

I would love to get my hands on C99 seeds, but I am discouraged by all the talk that it is no longer what it used to be. Back in 2009 I got a very potent Grapefruit phenotype. C99 is fucking great. Anyways, lucky you getting a fruit punch phenotype. Those are by far my favorites.

santero

sadly not even soul is able to do a real cindy today, despite his claims.
(his line is the one people mean when they say "not as it was before".)

= rather look for legit reproductions.
joey weed as well as mike (peakseeds) do carry the actual f2, made from real f1.
it doesn't get closer to the real deal cinderella 99-line from the 90's as this now.

soul's current cindy is a re-creation using the same formula, but made
with different parents (both) = different selection = different results ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
full

full

Peace
LT
I was about to chop what small bit remains of this one and take the C99 x Thh seeds but since theres an itty bitty tiny new stem with a single blade finally showing after 2 months I guess I'll try to wait for a snip. This particular one has the proper sweet fruit punch and a nice happy sativa high. The smell has held up over 2 months in the jar so I think its worthy. Sometimes when you let these sit for a bit they may sort of change flavors. This one is a very nice representation of what I would call a proper Cindy.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am finishing out the lowers off this f6 which hold some more killer genes. I had thh pollen frozen so I had to use it after finding out this supposed thh x f13 was actually thh x c99 from a dirty fan. The f13 male was sterile after all. The Thh was in with the c99 seed run for its first weeks as well I just remembered because I knew it would take longer to bloom so maybe it was leftover pollen flying in that tent. I mist water as best I can after pollen flies but you cant get it all especially on electrical components.

Love You Long Time Haze
full

full

full

This one reeks of evil tropical fruit haze rootbeer spice. An even mix of the THH and Cindy flavors. Its mostly sativa in effects. Keeping this cut for a while its insane. My photo skills are not worthy.
THH pollen with a Cindy mom? I have some ‘Hazy Cindy’ seeds too.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread!! I have 2 packs of Peaksseedsbc C99 im going to run in about a month...long over due i was suppose to make more seeds a couple years ago, its been on my mind for a while now but life throws you curve balls unexpectedly. I'm just going to do a small run though for myself & the person that gifted me the seeds.