What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Before and after re-potting into fabric pots with some lightly fertilized recycled soil mix and given an 800x800 tent of their own
Both pics taken today but under different lights
Oh, and the taller plant already smells of fruit punch :)
Awesome work Sticky!

Also, I have confirmed that LostTribe C99 has locked down the Old School Rotten Pineapple Punch Pheno in this generation of seed! I am so stoked I think I can hang my hat on this one! She's not the biggest plant but a Sativa that is manageable indoors and this one I have from seed is looking like she will be killer.

For those that don't want to read 100 pages. I have been working these lines for a long time. Recently I got into some old stock that I had let sit for a couple of years before trying it again. I have worked this line in two paths with two selected mothers. A Pineapple Punch and a Metal Cindy that reminds me of Metal Haze from Dutch Flowers but not related.

Pics coming stay tuned.

LostTribe

Premium user
Pineapple Punch day 38

full

StickyBandit

LT C99 Punch
Day 1

The LT C99's are starting to show sex, even though they're still 18/6 lights so I put them in the curtain room near the extractor so the pollen won't ravage the other buds.
The two on the right are girls, planted in the first batch and the six on the left are boys that were planted later because bugs got to the roots of the first batch. Funny how the batches had different sex??

I might as well do a little pollen chucking and make clones and see where the grow takes me :)

LTC99.JPG

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Ive got a brothers grimm pineapple c99 growing right now. She's 6 weeks veg and this is an indoor grow so Ive been mainlining her some. Nice looking bushy plant right now. She smell like pineapple already.
Anyone grown this version?

I grew it back in 2002.

Then in 2014, I bought some Apollo 11, which is very similar.

I find that it works best to dilute the soil mixes with gravel. Some of the Apollo seedlings are very sensitive to being over-nuted.

LostTribe

Premium user
nice plant, but how it is a sativa with flowering only 60days??? this i don't understand... indica at 60, sure... sativa...
Sure it is a hybrid but is heavily influenced by haze and the effects are very psychadelic. It gives me almost no body and has intense effect. Motivating and potent. Flavor is just completely different than all the rest as is the effect. And it finishes fast and is fairly easy growing aside from the branches needed support. I havent sampled this one but it looks alot like the mom and maybe a bit more pineapple to it vs the hawaiian punch flavor. Its drying. Also a selected seed plant from my recent F6 selection. Frost BrothersF4>PeakF5>LostTribeF6.

I Put her into reveg and finish the C99xTHH seeds in the lowers. If I run her again I might bx her using the male pollen from the F5 generation. That would be the opposite of how the line was originally built but I like what I am seeing in this one enough to trust that pollen. Smoke Test coming soon!

Peace!

LostTribe

Premium user
LT C99 Punch
Day 1

The LT C99's are starting to show sex, even though they're still 18/6 lights so I put them in the curtain room near the extractor so the pollen won't ravage the other buds.
The two on the right are girls, planted in the first batch and the six on the left are boys that were planted later because bugs got to the roots of the first batch. Funny how the batches had different sex??

I might as well do a little pollen chucking and make clones and see where the grow takes me :)

View attachment 18829766
I also got a bunch of males in the last seeds I tested out but thats when I found this pineapple girl. Might just be the luck of the draw. I havent tested any of the metal F6 but the F13 that I hit with the same F5 pollen as these gave me a female on the first crack at a single seed. It I didnt get a good pic of th looks like the metal but is smelling like the funk off the f13. Also the f13xc99 shows nice hybrid vigor. Metal and punch f6 lines were created using all the males from the f5 generation on the selected punch and metal females.

F13 x C99(f5)
full

St. Phatty

I tried crossing C99 with G13 x Hash Plant and Romberry.

I liked the Romberry cross the most.

If I could find my Apollo 11 seeds I might start 1 or 2.

They are very similar to C99.

LostTribe

Premium user
Don't be mistaken boys, the Chads are hard at work! Its not as simple as releasing some random chuck.

Its a whole different thing entirely if you have devoted 20 years chasing that perfect representation of the dream.

All I will say is this Tropical Fruit Punch mom I used is on a terpene level all its own. Its not just the parental stock but completely dependent on the selection at hand. Thats why I have gone about this the way I have. When I was preserving my THHaze, Tom insisted that I not be selective but I feel it is important to use what you have and do what you know. So I took that to heart and knowing that I had found a selected mom in the Punch and unknowing of what any male would throw into the game I used multiple giving the greatest chance at success.

I think the key to a successful Cinderella clearly comes through the male side of the line and with this THH x C99 it sure is looking like I picked some proper Cindy Bruddahs! Testing of that line will give me further info on this pollen and testing shall commence in 3-2-1!!!

Last edited:

St. Phatty

yeild might be small but its a fucking electric sativa that doesnt stretch to the moon and finished under 60. Falls over still like back in the day after 5w.

Does the Falling Over with Heavy Buds serve a function for the plant ?

Maybe that is more likely to happen in Optimal Growing Spots.

So the plant gets bigger buds and says, "I'm going to plant my Babies HERE".

Then 99% of the seedlings get eaten by Snails, Slugs, Birds etc

But you only need 2 or 3 seedlings to make it to about a foot high

and then it is far more likely to Continue the Cannabis Wonderfulness in that location.

Latest posts

Latest posts