What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is F 13 is that a Freisland plant? That would be really good if Deep Chunk x C99 is good!

Used to grow Hill Temple Collective Powerhouse with is Deep Chunk X Cinderella 99, and it was an amazing terpene profile and potency. May look into recreating that. So is C99 available anywhere still?

Thanks for the revegging information. Its new to me, and I'm gathering knowledge for the day I grow indoors. that day is approaching! :smoke:

I would assume you could get a few clones and reveg the same plant, and that would give you a handfull of plants with that pheno.

C99 sounds like it has a great resin profile! Hope you get those going! Time warp!

Thanks for the information on seed storage as well. Just put all my seed in the fridge. Tom Hill was saying once you have the line only do reproductions when germination rate gets down around 60% or when its been a 10 year interval.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
What is F 13 is that a Freisland plant? That would be really good if Deep Chunk x C99 is good!

Used to grow Hill Temple Collective Powerhouse with is Deep Chunk X Cinderella 99, and it was an amazing terpene profile and potency. May look into recreating that. So is C99 available anywhere still?

Thanks for the revegging information. Its new to me, and I'm gathering knowledge for the day I grow indoors. that day is approaching! :smoke:

I would assume you could get a few clones and reveg the same plant, and that would give you a handfull of plants with that pheno.

C99 sounds like it has a great resin profile! Hope you get those going! Time warp!

Thanks for the information on seed storage as well. Just put all my seed in the fridge. Tom Hill was saying once you have the line only do reproductions when germination rate gets down around 60% when its been a 10 year interval.
deep chunk meh...

DJ short F-13
F-13 a Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence. Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder. A mostly sativa hybrid of medium height with long, spear-shaped, dense and resinous buds and an earlier finish-time than most sativa. The superlative quality of the finished product is remarkable: A clear, clean, crisp head of the kindest order. This girl really rings the bell every time! Not for the couch-lock crowd, this heady sativa is for those who truly enjoy its stimulating yet comfortable appeal. A real day-brightener. DJ`s personal favorite from this batch.

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool looks really good on seedfinder.eu lineage with it being a cross of 2 purple thai x afghani F2's by DJ short! I bet thats a winner. May not be real stable for breeding, which is a plus with inbred lines like DC. Thanks for sharing!

Jimi Caliente

Ty for your answers.

My c99 seeds are notably small, reminds me of the GN03 zamal seeds I once had. Though the original f2 seeds that I have are larger, and are a light grey in colour

I don't know exactly what is c99bx by Mosca but all the six females made small seeds. I don't know if the male has any influence about size of seeds. Mine lacked of vigor, maybe the size of seeds is impacted by inbreeding depression.
I hope you will update your c99 grow.

The THH is the mother as is the F13. The seeds I got are just like from Heavens Stairway with a brindle tiger speckling and of normal size neither large nor small.
THH and F13 crossed with C99 seems really good. C99 will shorten the flowering time and I'm sure keep the resin production at a good level.
Good luck with these and keep us updated.

Last edited:

JAWS

C-99​
C-99 {F3}​
C-99 {F3}​
C-99 {F4 PINEAPPLE PHENO}​
C-99 {F4}​
C-99 * 88 G-13 HASHPLANT​
C-99 * BUBBLEGUM​
C-99 * GRAPEFRUIT​
C-99 * KUSH​
C-99 * NEW YORK DIESEL​
C-99 * PLUSHBERRY​
C-99 * PURPLE URKLE X PURPLE KUSH {F1}​
C-99 * SUPER SKUNK​
C-99 BX * BIKER KUSH​

F-13 {F2}​
F-13 * FREZZLAND​
F-13 * MAGIC MERLIN {BX2} { BUBBA MUTANT}​
F-13 * SFV​

lot's of old genetics still around.

peace ..

chakras

Since we are talking Cindy on this thread, I wanted to bring up a recent (or somewhat recent) video that Soul posted on his website:

This is a pretty long blurb which I somewhat skimmed through it. I have been around enough from the days yonder, and am old school enuf to know what Soul (Rick C.), and his comeback are truly about. The beginning, some of the middle, and some of the end, are about as self-aggrandizing as you can get, IMHO.

I remember reading a long time ago that RC was scrounging around for some of his long lost material, and read others questioning and discussing that the validity and authenticity of his C99 resurgence claim, which was was being much more than less somewhat decimated and disparaged.

I also specifically recalled reading that RC himself asked himself one day at his 8-5 engineering job just what was he doing there, wondering why he had forgotten about his previous bean production project for so long.

Anyway, it appears if it was not the main focus before, greed has come full circle. Soul is now apparently become a major commerical advocate of feminization and S1 dissemination. I am just waiting for him to go full auto-fem now. The rationalization used in the video for this is just astounding to me. The guy claims to be totally science based, however the postulates he uses as knows are not knowns at all. Just a money grab sell job.

As some here genuinely know first hand, and are aware, I am, and have been, a long term advocate for preservation, using males and female siblings, in the most classical sense of the word. If I had ever thought recently about sending any of my hard earned funds his way, RC's most recent full circle has dissuaded me from doing so entirely. I am not here to knock anyone, but we all speak with out wallets and our resultant actions.

In checking out the "new" Phylos Galaxy website it looks like they have very recently "sold out" also to auto- feminization. This is not a good sign, or a good formula, at all, for preserving and maintaining the genetic diversity of plants that were derived originally from diverse landrace strains : https://phylos.bio/products
Just think about no more haze or gold bud, afghani, indian, laos, tibetian, or nepalese. And, gone is Jack Herer.

One has to wonder, as we likely eventually head for legalization, if the smaller farmer and backyard planter's work will be able to survive in the world of Generation Z, Generation Alpha, and beyond. One can only hope, as the major players in this new commercial industry try to standardize and eventually take away the ability of both the need for, and the memory of, landraces and regular individual plant seed regeneration, via advertised brainwashing and the assimilation of the long ago past, that the creation of mass auto feminization does not become the new all encompassing dominant norm (i.e. Bayer, Monsanto, BASF, etc). It certainly looks like the big players are trying to steer things in that direction, en-mass, in haste.

We little guys need to keep up our hard work. Use as large a gene pool as possible. The focus should be on genetic diversity. Of course we need and want to maintain any strong IBL and IBL hybrid lines we have too. But the focus should be on breeding brothers and sisters to maintain integrity, using as large of a gene pool as possible, via open pollination. By our good examples and results we can only hope that others later on will follow in our footsteps. The beneficial results are very obvious to many of us, but may not be so apparent or obvious to those planting later on.

Hopefully we can prevent and avoid heading into an "Orwellian Dystopia" perspective in our planting future :
https://www.wired.com/story/high-drama-cannabis-biotech-company-roils-small-growers/

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
In checking out the "new" Phylos Galaxy website it looks like they have very recently "sold out" also to auto- feminization. This is not a good sign, or a good formula, at all, for preserving and maintaining the genetic diversity of plants that were derived originally from diverse landrace strains : https://phylos.bio/products
Just think about no more haze or gold bud, afghani, indian, laos, tibetian, or nepalese. And, gone is Jack Herer.

One has to wonder, as we likely eventually head for legalization, if the smaller farmer and backyard planter's work will be able to survive in the world of Generation Z, Generation Alpha, and beyond. One can only hope, as the major players in this new commercial industry try to standardize and eventually take away the ability of both the need for, and the memory of, landraces and regular individual plant seed regeneration, via advertised brainwashing and the assimilation of the long ago past, that the creation of mass auto feminization does not become the new all encompassing dominant norm (i.e. Bayer, Monsanto, BASF, etc). It certainly looks like the big players are trying to steer things in that direction, en-mass, in haste.

We little guys need to keep up our hard work. Use as large a gene pool as possible. The focus should be on genetic diversity. Of course we need and want to maintain any strong IBL and IBL hybrid lines we have too. But the focus should be on breeding brothers and sisters to maintain integrity, using as large of a gene pool as possible, via open pollination. By our good examples and results we can only hope that others later on will follow in our footsteps. The beneficial results are very obvious to many of us, but may not be so apparent to those later on.

Hopefully we can prevent and avoid heading into an "Orwellian Dystopia" perspective in our planting future :
https://www.wired.com/story/high-drama-cannabis-biotech-company-roils-small-growers/

if u think that is happening now, u can't blame the bayer's/monsanto's,basf's/etc, cause they ain't in the bizz....yet.... and i don't think it will happen... i plants veggies in the summer, and while there are your standards.. big boy tomatoes, black beauty eggplants...etc... there are hundreds of diff tomatoes/peppers/eggplants etc... and diff varieties come out each year...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C-99​
C-99 {F3}​
C-99 {F3}​
C-99 {F4 PINEAPPLE PHENO}​
C-99 {F4}​
C-99 * 88 G-13 HASHPLANT​
C-99 * BUBBLEGUM​
C-99 * GRAPEFRUIT​
C-99 * KUSH​
C-99 * NEW YORK DIESEL​
C-99 * PLUSHBERRY​
C-99 * PURPLE URKLE X PURPLE KUSH {F1}​
C-99 * SUPER SKUNK​
C-99 BX * BIKER KUSH​

F-13 {F2}​
F-13 * FREZZLAND​
F-13 * MAGIC MERLIN {BX2} { BUBBA MUTANT}​
F-13 * SFV​

lot's of old genetics still around.

peace ..
@JAWS … What C 99 do you have in seed?:shucks:

chakras

if u think that is happening now, u can't blame the bayer's/monsanto's,basf's/etc, cause they ain't in the bizz....yet.... and i don't think it will happen... i plants veggies in the summer, and while there are your standards.. big boy tomatoes, black beauty eggplants...etc... there are hundreds of diff tomatoes/peppers/eggplants etc... and diff varieties come out each year...
Ya think?
Don't believe for a moment that the four or five largest seed breeders in the world are not eyeballing this industry. That would be a mistake. And, the big players in the commercial pot industry are mere gnats in comparison to them, both in their advertising and sales ability. They don't cover the world for no reason. Buying out big players, or forcing them out of business, is something they are already expert at, long ago. They'd be easy pickings for them.

Why do you think someone like Soul has sold out to the idea of feminization heading by all appearance to auto too? He quit his nuclear job, by his own admission, because the "real" money he made was selling seeds. One shouldn't believe RC is altruistically in it by any means. He'd love to have someone come and buy him out right now. Lock-stock & barrel. And be given a fat 7 digit check, while sitting on a board of directors seat. Perfectly content to hand his operations over to one of the big players, going all feminization-auto full speed. Without a care or looking back.

Latest posts

Latest posts