What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Jerry_Garcia

Some more recent pics.
Here are a few pics from this morning. (I keep getting an error that my picture files are too big so only one today).
IMG_0701.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
Does the ray davies cut still exist?
Ray wasn't sure about that. Last I heard from him before he disappeared was that he was trying to get it back from Bodhi. Ray had the Genius at that point too.

Ray actually told me that he originally was given this cut which was hunted by Lucas. Yes the same Lucas. He also said he thought it should be referred to as Lucas' cut.

Ray you out there buddy??

Facelesdoll

Ray wasn't sure about that. Last I heard from him before he disappeared was that he was trying to get it back from Bodhi. Ray had the Genius at that point too.

Ray actually told me that he originally was given this cut which was hunted by Lucas. Yes the same Lucas. He also said he thought it should be referred to as Lucas' cut.

Ray you out there buddy??
Myself and a fellow like minded friend just stumbled I to eachother and this thread came to mind and we got to talking. Did that original male and female ever make it out there? Is peak back in action?

mountainoutlaw

I actually have these, and some other really true C99 and C99 x Headband 99, i said was going be my last grow for a while, i need to run em, nothing major....oh, the point is , listen dudes, the original stock of C99 had a really nice variation of phenos, and i mean the classic cindy pineapplish , the the few that did get darker, and the few that got really fucking potent, 4 sure. C99 was a breeders base for good frost and active thc.
Mr soul is still in business. And Ive only heard good things from great growers with B Grimm.

However, I do remember,....a potent one that really stood out, like super type state of art , was...its was either serious seeds or sweet seeds, idk...but was C99 x Sweet Tooth.
If i could go back, that one was super compact and hit right behind the eyes fast, nice frost, low branching, no pgr needed for dense hard flower with intense light, like the guys do now that rock it big on west coast. Hey, im not judging,
I can tell you, I remember figuring out how to cool the shit out of a 1000hps bulb, so i could get it closer to canopy/flower, lol. Logging onto icmag, decade plus ago under username ill never remember, taking written notes from all of budbunkers grows....legend dude in the underground, showed stealth and basement growers how to do true SOG, perpetual, or if anything huge pulls from same sq ft (approx) only faster. Alot faster.

Anyways, any c99 or original c99 variant would be a good keeper potentially, i personally think the orginal..original...was lost but kept going to many diff offsets and close lines that were kept apparently.

That and many many great lines that equivalate till this day has and have been bred using the c99 first genetics i know for sure....are the ones we have now, the same or better/similiar? Or just hype from some breeders?

mountainoutlaw

Dude, or...dudes..listen...even if you had the correct and true lineage, its always a good search within to get those good phens that really put it a cut above the rest, true?
Im sometimes think, not due to the inacapability of breeders or seed industry, but somethings are lost with time regardless, but can be a good thing, can be a nothing thing, and perhaps, a downgrade, ...or maybe be same or close to same.

LostTribe

Premium user
Myself and a fellow like minded friend just stumbled I to eachother and this thread came to mind and we got to talking. Did that original male and female ever make it out there? Is peak back in action?
I am still waiting for good roots on this cut I got in, supposed Original C99 from original P97 release. I ran 4 packs of the originals from Heavens Stairway so I am aware of what to look for.

Peak went legit and is not vending seeds.

Metal F5
full

full

Untrimmed F6 punch pheno
full

zoom on this one for resin F6
full

Peace
LT

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
Is that a current offering or is it something old, are you currently growing it? I gave up on her 2016 at the revival but I see everybody still has a huge interest..Well deserved
imho he still has old seeds..they don't jump to germ but will germ

yes currently growing this cut

growing for nostalgia and make a few out door crosses

do I expect to get a plant I will keep in rotation because its great and my kinda weed?

no..but again ..I am curious again..and its not a hard to grow plant

souls new c99 genetics looks wld ..this sucker is taller and thinner than it looks here

the proof will in the smoking

Rgd

Veteran
The original was not an NLD ..
yes bro well said

I grew originals too..one pack

the originals had a few pheno’s..I could see differences

I meant more nld than what I see as c99 now..

forget I said it..we both seem to have got different impressions from the cw 150$ a pack c99’s

I am back out of nostalgia not because i got gold..

I respect all the delving you did into the seeds..

for me it was a good breeder and great high for the for the first joint..then I left it alone

guess i just did not get what you got

and I am seeing what this does for me

LostTribe

Premium user
The original was not an NLD ..
Agree. Currently Joey Weed's looks the closest to your leaf structure with the multitude of double serrations. That one tastes of pure grapefruit though. Joey's current grow differently than the early ones they were selling at HD. The Peak line was from the original Joey release, preserved

"I found a post on another forum stating that Peak got his seeds from frost brothers who made their version of cinderella with just 1 pack of Joey Weed c99. Of course that was the earlier release of JW c99 so who knows.

The post I found also said that MikeJ from Peak started out with 3 different mom's or lines and initially sent out different sets to different people for feed back. The seeds I got were simply labeled c99."-LT 2019

The FDM can get that sort of NLD way on some but buds look alot like FlowerPowers pics of his old old f2's long donks, another pheno that was indica and didnt branch out, these tasted like Cali-O hybrid according to Ray, I feel its a possibility. FMS c99 is the most NLD that I've grown and taste different, their site used to list them as a lemon thai hybrid for a while. The Peak lines grow a sativa hybrid plant on an indica frame and are of the nicest quality I've found.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes bro well said

I grew originals too..one pack

the originals had a few pheno’s..I could see differences

I meant more nld than what I see as c99 now..

forget I said it..we both seem to have got different impressions from the cw 150$ a pack c99’s

I am back out of nostalgia not because i got gold..

I respect all the delving you did into the seeds..

for me it was a good breeder and great high for the for the first joint..then I left it alone

guess i just did not get what you got

and I am seeing what this does for me
Anybody still have any pictures of the F one ? they r few and far between
Agree. Currently Joey Weed's looks the closest to your leaf structure with the multitude of double serrations. That one tastes of pure grapefruit though. Joey's current grow differently than the early ones they were selling at HD. The Peak line was from the original Joey release, preserved

"I found a post on another forum stating that Peak got his seeds from frost brothers who made their version of cinderella with just 1 pack of Joey Weed c99. Of course that was the earlier release of JW c99 so who knows.

The post I found also said that MikeJ from Peak started out with 3 different mom's or lines and initially sent out different sets to different people for feed back. The seeds I got were simply labeled c99."-LT 2019

The FDM can get that sort of NLD way on some but buds look alot like FlowerPowers pics of his old old f2's long donks, another pheno that was indica and didnt branch out, these tasted like Cali-O hybrid according to Ray, I feel its a possibility. FMS c99 is the most NLD that I've grown and taste different, their site used to list them as a lemon thai hybrid for a while. The Peak lines grow a sativa hybrid plant on an indica frame and are of the nicest quality I've found.

Dime

3 cindys with 2 gods and a cindy closer shot,about 2 weeks @12/12 under 600 halide soon to be switched to 1k hps when the stretch is done and first run with selected seed batch instead of open pollination

Attachments

• 3 cindys 2 gods.jpg
    3 cindys 2 gods.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • cindy.jpg
    cindy.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Latest posts