What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Jerry_Garcia

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpeg
    IMG_0619.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    963.5 KB · Views: 78

LostTribe

Premium user
Nice @flylowgethigh and as for harvesting the haze and sativa hybrids, nothing special just watch for them to dry more quickly. You have to go by RH and feel.

Heres a pic from @StickyBandit of the Cinderella 99 - (F6 Punch Pheno)
c993-jpg.18910147

Beauty ain't she! Getting close and finishing filling in, her calyx's are starting to swell and her bright orange hairs are coming on strong. This one has the structure of her mom. Can't wait for a final smoke report on this girl! The hunt is on!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all due to never ending chaos in my life i haven't been posting my apologies to Lost Tribe.
The C99's are still rocking 5 weeks veg today still in cups due to lack of space due to my extra room being worked on treated for black mold in the walls & taking much longer than expected.
They will go into 1 gallon pots soon, I expect them to stretch x3 so i'll putting them into flower in the next week or two when the room gets done.
c99 F6 5wks vegIMG_2939.JPG

c99 F6 5wks vegIMG_2938.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey all due to never ending chaos in my life i haven't been posting my apologies to Lost Tribe.
The C99's are still rocking 5 weeks veg today still in cups due to lack of space due to my extra room being worked on treated for black mold in the walls & taking much longer than expected.
They will go into 1 gallon pots soon, I expect them to stretch x3 so i'll putting them into flower in the next week or two when the room gets done.
View attachment 18911346
View attachment 18911347
They looks perfect! They wont stretch 3x especially under LED. More like 1x at most. Wait until they start growing again after you up pot. Try to get them to bush out a bit they like to be topped about the 5th node but you'd need to do that and leave them for atleast 2-3 more weeks to flip my guess. They ought to take off when you up pot though. Which ones are these the punch or the metal or both? Left front look like the punch with the 5 leaflets. Front right look like metal?

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They looks perfect! They wont stretch 3x especially under LED. More like 1x at most. Wait until they start growing again after you up pot. Try to get them to bush out a bit they like to be topped about the 5th node but you'd need to do that and leave them for atleast 2-3 more weeks to flip my guess. They ought to take off when you up pot though. Which ones are these the punch or the metal or both? Left front look like the punch with the 5 leaflets. Front right look like metal?
left are punch - right are metal - 4 of each
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user

LostTribe

Premium user
I don't mean to spam the thread but I have to chop the girl tomorrow so these will be the last pics of her growing. Bud rot!
She could have gone another week but with the buds being so solid it's no wonder the air couldn't get through. Plenty of gooey frost on her anyway :)
Thanks to @LostTribe for the opportunity to grow these fine genetics, cheers bud (y)

View attachment 18914035 View attachment 18914036 View attachment 18914037 View attachment 18914038 View attachment 18914039 View attachment 18914040 View attachment 18914041
You are contributing not spamming thanks for sharing! Oh no a little bud rot! Looks like you caught it just in time. Hope you'll get a nice batch of smoke off that one looks delicious!

LostTribe

Premium user
Possible Original cut!
full
Recently a friend sent what might be OBG C99. Original Brothers Grimm. I lost the male.
full

The story as all that I've gotten from most of these supposed original cuts is somewhat vague but lets take a gander shall we????

Pissed I lost the male, but apparently there are 2 males all 3 were said to have came from an original pack, but lets just have a look.

Also, I heard that dear @Donald Mallard might have been injured and all sorts of unfortunate things that coincide with a wildfire. You are in our thoughts dear friend!
:ying:
LT

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yes bro, like ful-joying ("enjoying") a nice chill punch drink ,man. Still have out "SKOHLP" skunk original haze love portion, via flylowgethigh, Posi/THH. I give thanks,for dope, man. An everyone else who have sent me things.

Usually I grows ,what will consider as bagseeds (ad mixtures/multi generations of things unknown from other growers here) this is second season/year growing seeds, that is known .
I would like to hear how the SKOHLP worked out for you. Any pics? It should be close to harvest time.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
full
Recently a friend sent what might be OBG C99. Original Brothers Grimm. I lost the male.
full

The story as all that I've gotten from most of these supposed original cuts is somewhat vague but lets take a gander shall we????

Pissed I lost the male, but apparently there are 2 males all 3 were said to have came from an original pack, but lets just have a look.

Also, I heard that dear @Donald Mallard might have been injured and all sorts of unfortunate things that coincide with a wildfire. You are in our thoughts dear friend!
:ying:
LT
thanks lt ,
i appreciate the concern man,
hands are pretty blistered and the only real loss is material ,
things one can get back or rebuild , so it will be ok in the long run ....

Latest posts

Latest posts