What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Anybody still have any pictures of the F one ? they r few and far between
This is the only surviving picture I am aware of of the Princess cutting which I saved from CW back in the day.
full

Has rounded tops like my metal pheno I chose.

LostTribe

Premium user
This is the only picture I have of the F1 generation also from CW forum back in the day. Mine grew golf ball nugs but packed fatter hairs than this pic. This pic isnt a finish flower either but I had a couple others that were similar I think but my favorite was just golf balls coated in fruity resin.
full

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
2015/16 attempted to start some wallyduck c99. I believe it was a freebie pack from seedbay. ( i probably still have the empty pack)

One male survived.

full
full
full

full

some gg4 x c99 offspring. I had a chance to see some of the gg4xc99 outdoor and i have to say the structure really was like the father and massive. an some gg4 x c99 indoor

full

Stardawg corey x c99

full
full

This above was a different gg4xc99 cut i found that smelled like sweet ripened mangos. unfortunately it was never cloned. I know for sure this one would have been ran multiple times

At the time the c99 not only hit the gg4, i also hit the Stardawg corey , sour bubble, chacos ecsd , karmas biker v1 (hells angel og x SfvBX) , and then the most jurrasic plants ive ever witnessed where the (stardawg corey x (early pearl x Mulumbimb)) x c99. Easiily over a thousand, two thousand seeds in total.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Rumored OBG C99#12 Update

2 fat fluffy roots protruding through coco deep into the bottom layer of hydroton in a clear solo cup. I think she'll pull on thru but she's looking a bit peeked at the moment, ligth green with a bit of necrosis on out leaf parts.

She has some very old school side leaflets that wrap around the middle leaflets in a tight pointy horseshoe like arrangement. I had some that were very candy sweet blue loooking dark dark green cindy that was like fragrant sweet candy smeared up my head sack something fierce. The Punch has a similar taste but it has a bit of extra power to the effect a bit more tart than candy but still sweet and nice taste.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I must point out that I am always referring to taste with these. The recent few I've encountered have the speedy effects and nice vibrant experience. Some can cause anxiety depending on how much and what environment you partake in. I've had that effect with most of these c99's even the hybrids for the most part.

C99 can be very dominant in hybrids.

I find the effects of these strains mostly more psychoactive than most others I partake in but the effect don't normally last more than an hour hour and a half. The initial blast off is quite intense in comparison with other strains. Even pure haze or og, sd, cookie etc.

LostTribe

Premium user

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
These are lovely sativa'ish @Sub24ox7 ! 🤩
We both started our flowering tent at the beginning of october, i'm at 45 days and your plants also look very fast in budding, nice.

Original Brothers Grimm

That pre '03 Cindy.
What's the difference between Original Brothers and Brothers only? I remember that you last time said that BG genetics are not authentic... Maybe just because i'm no english native i don't really understand all that, i didn't followed the breeder scene much the last years, i mostly grew for me but when i started growing in 2011 i heard the name C99 a lot on our german forum.

I mentioned before the ones used in this C99 x Oaxacan Gold cross my buddy @Jay-Jay Genetics made are Brothers Grimm too. I'm grewing this for the first time, i had vaped a test bud and it was a pretty energetic and trippy turn... and they are really fast flowering. I start experiencing more and more sativa stuff, i vape some Golden Tiger x Purple Satellite(12 weeks) these days which is the most energetic happy dance around weed i grew till now... and the C99 x OAX goes surprisingly in this direction with only ~40 days of flowering till today. I will have some pics for you guys later. ✌️

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
That ought to be some fire x skunk haze with the Ox! I need to get some Ox but have some Jamaican I have to get to.
Unfortunately i had another strain in the tent which hermed a bit so there maybe are some other unwanted seeds on this plant.

Btw, i'm still guessing a name for this new cross [C99 x Oaxacan Gold] x [Skunk Haze #45]. Maybe some ideas here!? :) I always like some naturish names, something special maybe related to mexico with this Oaxacan strain... maybe Cactus Princess 45. 😂

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Thanks @exoticrobotic , i'll definitely consider this! ^^

Here are the 3 C99 x OAX girls again, first the two big topped ones in 3L pots:

20231114_084156-01.jpeg
20231114_084227-01.jpeg

The buds are looking tastier every day, so fast (45 days)! Some autumm colors coming also. 😎

20231114_084117-01.jpeg
20231114_084430-01.jpeg

The third one in a smaller 2L pot which was pollinated has more sativa looking leaves. She already looks ripe but the seeds need at least another week to ripe. Had the LED a bit too close i think so she burned and looks sad...

20231114_084614-01.jpeg
20231114_084837-01.jpeg

20231114_084702-01.jpeg
20231114_084802-01.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts